Which parts of Scandinavia and the Baltics are rightful Russian clay?

Which parts of Scandinavia and the Baltics are rightful Russian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Östergötlands_runinskrifter_153
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_state#Soviet_satellite_states
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None

None

Literally the other way around because of Kievan Rus'

What they said

Finland+Baltics and probably a good chunk of Norway.

fuck off leaf no one likes you

Why?

Always a german. Fuck off.

None.

Karelia is still Finnish clay though.

You mean which parts of Russia are rightful Baltic and Scandinavian clay?

None

None

Since Russia is the biggest and oldest state of majority of Finno-Ughric tribes, Finland and Estonia are as such.

Most of finland but thats about it

fuck off Muhammad.
Why give some old af battles to prove your point? You do know that so many things changed.

Parts of Finland, all of Baltic.

>You do know that so many things changed.
So what, Tyrone Gonzales? The fact is that we still have bunkers all around the country even in schools that are built in case of Russian invasion. You would see the entire population here rise up against such an invasion, becuase we have been fed with anti-russian propaganda all our lives.

Actually Russia is rightful Scandinavian Clay since the Swedish King Rurik established the actual nation of Russia.
Russians now are a Nordic/Slavic Mix.

>Swedish King Rurik
Rurik was Finnish tho

>mutt calling someone Muhammad

Excellent post, Minnesota. Very true.

(((You)))

Nobody wants Russian clay for that matter though! We're happy with what we got. Thanks, bye.

please take Sweden

Yeah I guess that's why he spoke Norse, came from Ruslagen in Sweden, wrote with North-Germanic runes, and that's why we Swedes are still called the Rus/Ruotsi by both the Latvians, Estonians and Finns

Sweden win all the time

only last year they won the coveted "accepting most poor, starving refugees from peaceful, non-war torn nations" award

It's a Swedish name though. It exists on many of our runestones as proof of that.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Östergötlands_runinskrifter_153

leaf knows what's up

too bad you're called 'faggots' by everyone else

Fuck off Hun

Norway and Denmark. Finland, Estonia and Latvia is Swedish clay

Not the Latvians, their language is completely different

None.

Everybody in Russia knows that Rurik was the son of a Finnish king. It was even taught in schools until Finland became grand duchy, then they stopped teaching it. Also Catherine the Great knew it, being a relative herself.
Rurik also carried N1c1, which is the most common hablogroup in Finland and among Finno-Ugrics in general

The Swedes say that Rurik was Swedish, the Finns say that Rurik was Finnish, which one is true ?!!!

More like which parts of Russia is Finnish clay

> not wanting the biggest country on earth with unlimited minerals , timber, and oil
> not wanting busty Russian qts

kys

>12.300 men with 300 cannons
>37.000 men with 195 cannons
The battle of Narva seemed pretty even to me.
Better check out pic related.

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

> implying being a Hunnic Warrior is a bad thing

none

user, Finland is Swedish clay

>busty russian qts
It's crawling of Russian girls here, and they are all sticks, literally sticks. Not breeding material. They would produce weak sons. They're twice as many Russian girls as males in Sweden.

Whoever has the balls to fight and whoever has the guns and cannons to back up the flag planting.

but Russian women are one of the bustiest women across all of Europe no ??
or is it the tatar grils who are the busty ones?

Russia does not own fennoscandia

Just about none of it is rightful land. It's just that Russia may happened to hold it for a while, and said "yeah boys this is now ours", sorta like Germany.

>tatar grils who are the busty ones?
Never seen one, but ethnic Russians are sticks.

Well done Sweden, well done. However...

Better than those muzzies, Ahmed.

The Baltics and Finland

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

He was Finnish, though...

You can't simply imply that they are all stick-figures, as that is simply both a biased and a false claim. Sorry, but that's just not true my dude. If you want thin... Asia has very thin models.

Coast of Kola is Norwegian

You do realize all clay is rightfully our?

Narva in Estonia, Daugavpils( Dvinsk) in Latvia. Tartu( Uriev) is one of the oldest Russian cities. Riga and Tallinn have huge Russian populations.

>Asia has very thin models.
They have the same skeleton as Mongoloids, just bleached outer appearance.

Exactly nigga. Slavs only have 25%-30% Mongoloid DNA, so you can't simply call them all skinny as fuc.

this. Russia is rightful swedish clay

That are babushkas. They have some weird monstrous megatits that hang below knees. And woman turn babushas when they hit 30. Before that they are skinny.

-50% of it, Russia owes Scandinavia clay

n1c1 best haplogroup
literally the origin and definition of white people

d-don't make me sad user !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lithuania. Those niggers should be bleached by their Russian masters

>vid related

All

Realistically I would say Baltic countries, we need them to secure coastline, and reconnect Kaliningrad with mainland Russia.
I would take Kurland from Latvia, Narva and Saaremaa from Estonia, what left could stay independent.
Lithuania have important strategic placement, I guess they could be partitioned between Russia and Belarus, maybe Poland would take what left from them.
Finland is as good as it is, as long as they neutral, but I think it was a mistake that Stalin did not demand Hanko naval base after WWII.
The rest is irrelevant.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
fuck that made me kek
I've seen that shit, they all have huge milkers.
Fuck but I want the teens to have them!

>realistically
>annexing UN and EU member states.
what

EU and UN will not last forever.
In, let say, next ten years they will have much more serious problems then the independence of some tiny Baltic countries.

Fucking retarded nothing stone has a 5 letter name similar to the 5 letter name here. Congradulations, you went full retarded. Did you ever ask yourself why the majority of indo-european languages share root words and names ? You are as bad as the Russians that say Cesars was russian because the proper proninciation was with their retarded c letter.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about the Russian Federation breaking up desu rather than try to pillage and annex foreign people and lands once again.

If you think so bizarrely of the future, I think Russia too is on a similar path. The 20th century onwards has been relatively hard for Russia, and it's main exports will run out pretty soon, or importers will simply switch providers.
Russia has already broken up so many times because it tried to annex more than it can handle, and it's simply becoming a Ghost World Power. Good luck, Ruskies.
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

U fooking wot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_state#Soviet_satellite_states

Sage.

Ukranians migrate out of Russia as Russians. Mystery solved

Believe me, even if the entirety of Scandinavia was rightful Russian clay they are better off with us sitting on it. Russia can't even manage the landmass they already own. No way would they be able to handle us.

FINLAND IS FOR THE FINNMAN

FUCK ALL COMMUNIST RED HOUNDS. FUCK ALL SOVIET BRAIN WASHED SCUM. DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS AND SYMPATHIZERS.

I refuse to recognize any of my protestant brothers as being rightful russian clay

Literally Niggers