Crose is a former NSA analyst and ex-Reddit moderator who now works at a cybersecurity startup...

>Crose is a former NSA analyst and ex-Reddit moderator who now works at a cybersecurity startup. Inspired by her friend’s courage, and horrified by the events in Charlottesville, Crose now spends her free time teaching an AI how to automatically spot Nazi symbols in pictures spread online, be it on Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook.

>Wanting to use her expertise to help expose ideologies like those seen in Charlottesville, she started this project, which she calls NEMESIS.

>Crose’s motivation is to expose white nationalists who use more or less obscure, mundane, or abstract symbols—or so-called dog whistles—in their posts, such as the Black Sun and certain Pepe the frog memes. Crose’s goal is not only to expose people who use these symbols online but hopefully also push the social media companies to clamp down on hateful rhetoric online.

>NEMESIS, according to Crose, can help spot symbols that have been co-opted by hate groups to signal to each other in plain sight. At a glance, the way NEMESIS works is relatively simple. There’s an “inference graph,” which is a mathematical representation of trained images, classified as Nazi or white supremacist symbols. This inference graph trains the system with machine learning to identify the symbols in the wild, whether they are in pictures or videos.

>“I’m not one of these people who’s going to be OK with apathetically standing by and watching people turn to an ideology that’s probably dangerous,” she added.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/emilymaxima?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=xXVDi15kZvA
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/01/02/close-encounters-racist-kind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if you made the NEMESIS logo a hate symbol?

Will it destroy itself?

>ex-Reddit moderator
lmfao the jokes write themselves

it would be extremely painful

>make AI
>designed to find hate symbols
>only lists left leaning twatter accounts

twatter: mobile.twitter.com/emilymaxima?lang=en

>ex Reddit moderator

Checked.

This is how "lesser magic" works, they must tell you how they're going to control you in order for it work.

See: Saturn Moon Matrix

she's a big AI

>FORMER EX-NSA HACKER
>analyst

Lmao this is who the nsa uses as contractors? And you had a problem with potheads?

Lmao

Sounds like a system that's easy to game and get ordinary people caught in the cross-fire

From now on we must refer to the jew as "the great nemesis"

>horrified by the events in Charlottesville,
why did normies totally lose their minds over this? the left has done way crazier shit (they arguably cause all that bullshit too) and nobody even remembers it

Great idea, cocanon.

Another self hating American leftist. Why is this news? Sort yourself out America. The world is watching.

>why did normies totally lose their minds over this?

Because the media told them to

Yes.

why not just make an AI to target white people seeing as the only people capable of being 'hateful' are whites and the list of things viewed as 'hate symbols' by the left is growing exponentially.

Who's more dangerous a man with nothing to lose, or a man with everything to lose?

Why are leftist so interested in censoring everyone they disagree with?

>this is the NSA's top talent
pedos and terrorists clearly have nothing to worry about

>AI
>to find hate symbols on twitter
Fucking great. I want to see another AI corrupted by Sup Forums

A man who can't be leveraged

>ex-Reddit moderator
She needs to go back to that cancerous place.

> analyst
> plebbit admin
kek

Yeah, this is Totally going to work as intended!
I mean the only think that could possibly make this back fire is if there was some sort of autistic troll army with a history of corrupting learning A.I
And what are the chances of that?!

>horrified by the events at Charlottesville
You mean where a group with a permit was denied exercising their first amendment rights by communists with baseball bats and shit balloons while the cops pushed the non aggressive group into the aggressive one then pepper sprayed them and ended up getting someone killed? Yeah that thing was awful.

Time to spam nazi symbols on everything

Friendly reminder that THESE are the spooks that want to spy on americans.

How long until it hates minorities like all the others?

Leftists are offended when whales are killed.

No way, we can't never make the LGBT flag a hate symbol, can we Sup Forums? can we?

I bet the left doesn't understand how important this is. This is big brother 101 and 1984. They are framing it as anti racist tool to unmask big bad boogie men white nationalists.

This is fascism.

Will the algorythm pick up the 'OK' hand gesture, a clear symbol of white supremacy?

Snowden was a contractor too don't forget. What a shitshow of an agency (they also had all their cyber weapons stolen last year)

>great
filtyhy jew sympathizer smdh

Fake and gay. She is like the five women in the meme who are just floating around. How do I know?
Well, she is a hacker... with no github account.
She is a hacker... and her website still has the wordpress branding on it.
Let me guess that she is running some simple image classifier and twitters api. A normal programmer will do that in less than 3 days.
Just kill me already, this timeline is as cucked as can be.
Oh, and she is a true feminazi based on her own words.

jej

>former NSA analyst
>ex-Reddit moderator

nothing to see here, goys.

Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID! Ha ha ha Fuck off.
That dimwit just doesn't get it. Protest, right or left is amorphous. It's unstoppable.

Anyone who self promotes like this without an actual working product is essentially begging for donations. She's hoping some guy will join her. She might be a guy herself.

Such programs are called OCR and it exists for decades and besides NSA/CIA already have this technology. I see only one problem, why would Twitter allow this? These images could be scanned easily by just running Twitter's images through an OCR program, can find all those images in 1 day.

Does she/he/xer/jer/them/they team up with this?

>Hacker
>Github account
You're not talking about actual hackers if thhey have a github account xD

>lesbian
>tranny
>"hacktivist"
>"essayist"
>support trans military
This creature was let into Fort Meade?

Is that a code ninja hacker that practices his art at a coffee shop?

Worse. These dipshits work for the NSA.

Why can't I just find a nice lesbian woman who is into water sports?

holy shit.

is this another brianna wu?

the women in OP's photo looks like the man in your photo.

It's what I was thinking.

Oh god, I don't even have to ask if that was under obama.

>spot nazi symbols

I say we just turn the democrat donkey into the new hitler youth symbol.

>This creature was let into Fort Meade?
It will be riddled with them, just like GCHQ is full of pooftahs and Pakis. The West is fucked when there's another war, we'll be utterly destroyed.

NSA is the biggest employer on the planet, but depends how long they work there. All those private soldiers might help some time in their career NSA and NSA has like 40 thousand regular employed people. Pretty much 50% of Americans want to work for NSA and spy on other people's laundry and bank accounts.

She has shown zero interest in code, only an interest to talk about security and having an above granny-level of knowledge.
All hackers I know do use github among other services to publish their code. It is like putting up an advertisment to find someone who likes what you like.
Secondly, what she is describing is a (maximum) three day job and she describes it as a long term project. It's like a mechanic talking about how he wants to reduce exhaust noises in a car and that he is undertaking a project in completing it. It's a simple job that will take a mechanic a few hours.

>that pic
Are they intentionally fucking with us?

We need to engineer an AI fuhrer to delete the PC AI.

stopped reading at "ex-Reddit"
Someone kill this faggot

I mean, they can try, but as the Internet Right has demonstrated repeatedly, the entire point of using symbols and shibboleths to communicate intent is that they can be ANYTHING.

"OK" hand sign? White Supremacy. A frog? White Supremacy. A cross? White Supremacy. Milk? White Supremacy.

Hell I had a bunch of skinheads come into my work yesterday and one of them bought a pack of Newports, just because he wanted to emphasize that "niggerettes" were now property of the red suspenders.

If something being used by white nationalists becomes evil, then we can just make everything evil. It's profoundly foolish to try and police us this way.

This was part of their plan if Hillary won. There would be a government endorsed "fact checking" agency that censored the internet like an old cat lady wikipedo.

Most social media platforms are close to surveillance entities (as are the infrastructure backbones). Privacy here died about 16 years ago.

>implying Sup Forums won't pull a tay ai and end up being in control of the bot

There was Tay.... bring her back she will spare the white race when the robots take over.

That's very easy, why doesn't capitalism create white towns and simply ban non-white citizen from own private internet? Because capitalism doesn't works.

FPBP

Whitey fought back for a change instead of just taking it.

>WE GONNA SMASH MORE FASCISTS WITH BIKE LOCKS :DDD SCALP A FASCIST TODAY!
>/car'd

>implying the "AI" won't just be CTR refugees flagging wrongthink and whatever they're told to flag in exchange for protection from Clinton liquidation teams and all the somali semen they can drink

Because their ideology does not hold up to scrutiny or even reality. When you can't argue on merit, you start policing thought and speech.

Yeah, with that many made-up titles zxhe definitely never worked in the government. This is like Bionic Wu claiming to be a game dev despite having no titles.

>Crose is a former NSA analyst and ex-Reddit moderator who now works at a cybersecurity startup.
kek

The nemesis fears the samurai

I can scan my pictures like that already. Google has actually pretty non-functional weak similarity search engine. You can do that on your computer for long. You even have similarity video comparing programs, which compare frames.

Oh shit, I wish I hadn't watched that, the West is doomed

women have no vision, it's sad. instead of creating something original and unique, she decides to develop an AI to root out what *she* deems as hate speech.

>Crose is a former NSA analyst and ex-Reddit moderator who now works at a cybersecurity startup. Inspired by her friend’s courage, and horrified by the events in Charlottesville, Crose now spends her free time teaching an AI how to automatically spot Nazi symbols in pictures spread online, be it on Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook.
It wouldn't matter if people catered to this delusional and failure of a tranny. He would still place himself in uncomfortable areas like NAZI rallies because they're suicidal people.

Cd code
Cd ..
Cd ..
Pwd

It's filled to the brim with faggots.

kek

You can also use steganography to screw those mechanisms up, or to lead it to false positives on safe imagery.

NEETs on Sup Forums love to talk shit about these numales, fags, women of color, and tranny faggots. But I recently went to interview at a Fortune 100 company and everyone in their tech department was these exact people, and they were all very talented. Liberals are objectively more intelligent than you retarded right wingers. It makes me sad because we are all destined to live under their ideology since you're all too stupid to do anything of significance or occupy any higher positions of importance within society.

>>“I’m not one of these people who’s going to be OK with apathetically standing by and watching people turn to an ideology that’s probably dangerous,” she added.

I'm agree with her, about her.

and your post digits might contain patterns too

>her
So it's nothing.

Your pic looks like an alien. NEMESIS has just identified you as a racist.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/01/02/close-encounters-racist-kind

Google is very filtered for long and optimized to give your corporate results. If they wanted they could ban swastika too. They probably banned like 95% of Pepe images anyway.

Nothing they do will never make a long term difference because those deluded faggots don't care about prolonging future to begin with.

Checked, and watch this video somebody posted earlier, it's only 4 minutes. We're all fucked, start learning Chinese. It took my breath away.

Strange, I've never worked with a left-of-center American engineer before.

we need to get the rainbow made into a right symbol, so the AI bans gay posts too.

Will his AI protect him from being dragged into the street and set of fire?

What a loser

>Women
>hacker code monkey

Not the least bit worried. If she somehow manages to suck enough beta dicks to get some dude to program to hunt down hate symbols will just MS paint Swastikas onto gay pride parades, communist flags, the American flag, all flags until the damn thing starts to shut down itself or the internet.

You probably don't work anywhere important.

You're monkeys with no problem solving skills. It's like learning a language, you can speak it and understand it. That's about it. Anyone who says IT niggers who can re install an os from a disk are a higher societal standing than the framers who actually had to build the building that you're standing in is retarded.

The danger is: the more you play with censorship, the more clever your enemies get with obfuscation. Or even worse, turn your tools against you. Adaptation is survival.

They're only hired at government jobs because of the affirmative action policy. If they didn't have it, then they would sure as shit ditch them.

Rainbows contain all colors but brown. If you took out purple it's the same colors as white people, red hair, green eyes, blue eyes, yellow hair etc

These. Use nemesis and other anti-right organization names as codewords for race.

lol at the rate of which we are creating hate symbols good luck keeping up

>inb4 she has to keep tweaking her program not ton include feminist rhetoric

Also the only "important" places are software companies in the Bay Area...

The pride flags have colors though that are arranged in a specific order.