Watergate prosecutor says there’s enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction

>"The pieces of the puzzle are fitting together and they spell obstruction."

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Obstruction-case_MSNBC_01-04-2018_20.10.24.mp4?_=1

"Watergate" was a shitlib hit-job on Richard Nixon, who literally did nothing wrong. Everyone involved in that farce should be shunned.

>shareblue
Is this what the shills have been reduced to?

Juts put fucking Pence in !!

>linking a shareblue article
tell david brock that his hair looks like my wife's mom's bush.

try harder shill

Wtf Im now #mentallyhill

redpill me on watergate

These threads put a smile on my face

I'm so tired of people's opinions being passed off as something newsworthy

>shareblue

You know where the sage goes.

BASED Ukraine

Blumpf is finished!

>shareblue.com

so, why dont they just do it?
also:
>shareblue.com
nvm

>first day back from this shithole
>meme country flag user posting articles from shareblue.com
>shareblue.com

really ?

Nixon wiretapped his polticsl opponent for 30 seconds, worst president in us history
Obama wiretapps the entire world, nobel peace prize.

>I have never looked at the actual evidence in the case but feel qualified to make an official statement on it

This shit should be considered libel.

Three little Drumpfies watching TV. I M P E A C H . First comes indictment then conviction then comes Drumpfie as a prison rape victim!

>shariablue

SAGE these faggy David Brock fellatio sessions

DRUMOPF IS FINNISHED
HILARY WIL BE PRESADENT

Who cares what has been thinks? It’s a different world now, funny how they are silent on Hillary and Barry.

But still not enough to charge Hilary with anything. How convenient, I absolutely trust you.

Sure faggot.

You’re a stupid brainlet if you think there is any possibility this story is the slightest bit true. It’s not. It’s strictly for the “resistards” that eat up anything
anti-Trump

t. mud raced little faggot from shareblue who everybody's laughing at

Does it hurt constantly being BTFO'd, bitch? HUH???

isnt it always the same? they " got something " on him and nothing happens anyways, you can´t tell me that after all this time they havent found shit on him and yet they continue wasting time and money.