Someone fill me in on the Serbia-Croatia conflict, past and present

Someone fill me in on the Serbia-Croatia conflict, past and present.

t. Nord who wants to learn more about southeastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmGiiM00zu0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegrin_coup_d'état_attempt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip
youtube.com/watch?v=IxIYv7Bw3no
jutarnji.hr/komentari/zasto-ucenike-i-dalje-maltretiraju-neprimjerenim-sadrzajima-klinci-citaju-i-ratni-dnevnik-s-poglavljem-jure-i-bobo-vicu-za-dom-spremni-poglavnice/6900870/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too complicated

Start at the beginning!

>end of WW1
>talks to create Yugoslavia
>Croatian parliament opposes this but Serbian king goes trough anyway
>serbs hold most power in the kingdom,croatian autonomy undermined
>WW2 comes,Nazis occupy Yugoslavia and set up Independent State of Croatia
>Ustashe,the ruling fascist party cleanses some serbs on the territory
>commie partizans eventually defeat germans and Ustashe
>communist dictator Tito suppresses ethnic tensions,promotes unity
>mostly worked until he died
>economy goes to shit and people are nationalist again
>Yugoslavia is over,everyone goes to secede
1/2

>serbs want to create Greater Serbia absorbing most of Croatia and Bosnia
>croats and muslims resist
>everyone fights everyone at some point
>serbs genocide muslims in Sreberenica
>Operation Storm comes,serbs lose and are chased off croatian lands
>Bosnia is created where Serbs,muslims and croats are supposed to live together
>present day - everyone wants to partition it
thats pretty much it. I forgot to mention serbian Chetniks commiting crimes in WW2 occupied area,also wanting to create Greater Serbia,which is largely ignored because Ustashe allied with nazis

>Chetniks commiting crimes in WW2 occupied area
youtube.com/watch?v=MmGiiM00zu0

>completely omits ustashe genocide and their pretensions before and during ww2 and 90s, but mentions non-existent srebrenica """genocide"""
i swear, you're the most jewish pieces of shit in the whole balkans. good job in describing thay you literally dindu nuffin

>Croatian parliament opposes Yugoslavia

What is Yugoslav Comitee.

Who is Trumbilo and Pavelić Ante the dentist

You're a brainlet.

*that

You won't get anything good here.

Be a true SIG and read books on subjects you are interested in.

>croats oppose kingdom of serbs, croats and slovens
what are you even talking about
you pushed for it, our greedy king took you german bootlickers in

>Yugoslav Commitee

>Leading members - Croats
>Frano Supilo
>Ante Trumbić
>Ivan Meštrović
>Franko Potočnjak

you're brainlets too for not noticing first what i've mentioned above

You have to go back, don’t think I don’t know you Serb from Croatia.

>DON'T know the difference between Serbs and Croats.
OH fuck sake even you rakja monkeys know half the time it's a è instead of an é

>t. meme historian
it must be lovely when your knowledge of history is high-school textbooks and dnevno.hr comment threads

Bosnian War:

Slick Willie sides with mudslimes instead of Christians. This gesture of goodwill does exactly fuck all for the image of the US to mudslimes

All you need to know

Kaj sereš jazavac?
Imal si talijansku vojsku u Dalmaciji, srpsku u Slavoniji i Zagrebu, Mađarsku u Međimurju i Baranji, Austrijance u Sloveniji.
Zeleni kadar po Hrvatskoj, anarhiju i glad.

Hrvatska bi prošla ko Mađarska nakon Trianona.

basically the bogdanoffs made a call and yugoslavia happened

they were displeased by this experiment so they made another call 70 years later and yugoslavia collapsed

and here we are

>Start at the beginning!

The New York Times
February 27, 1910

SERVIA MUST EXPAND, SAYS PRINCE GEORGE

Declares in Interview That She Must Either Gain a Seaport or Perish

serbs inherited jugoslav leadership, no one wants to be ruled by serbturks so they all declare their indepedence, serbturks chimp out

But is it true everything was alright up until the fall of Yugoslavia?

Here in the west as you can imagine were taught serbs are bad.

My Serb buddies in the army in ukraine redpilled me. Said it wasn't a religious war, as we are taught, but simply because the usual culprits needed to take out the 5th strongets military power.

Any more info on this?

Also, what is Serbian's beef with vowels

t. NEET faggot diaspora

The New York Times
November 8, 1912

SERVIA WANTS THREE PORTS

“Servia wants the ports of San Giovanni , dlMedua, Alessio, and Durazzo on the Adriatic Sea,

stay mad my country bombed you to the stone age mehmet

Nope it wasn't. There were tensions as the Serbs and Albos felt like they were being discriminated against. They have a history of chimping out, and he was right in that it wasn't a religious war.

My dad was high level in the croatian war. He has connections to croatian intelligence so buckle up for some rare red pill and screencap this for future balkan reference:

Never believe a serb, especially on pol or youtube.

Last year our intelligence caught Serbia managing troll farms in Kragujevac. They have 100's of employees that have daily goals of maximizing comment engagement across FB, Ytube, Sup Forums, forums etc. (Things ranging from very benign memes that somehow everybody on the internet knows like Kosovo is Serbia, to remove kebab, all the way to more aggressive ones about acclimatizing the public to condone mass killing.)

They even produce "anti-serbian" content that is framed in a favorable way to the mainstream (making Serbs crimes appear cool, or making the people who expose their lies and crimes appear annoying and unlikable).

Slovenia left Yugoslavia first, then it was croatia, then bosnia, then the rest.

I repeat SCREENCAP this. Watch next time any ethnicity or territory even slightly related to Serbian sphere of influence is mentioned on pol or social media a group of Serbs will immediately manifest magically.

hello turk

The New York Times
November 18, 1912

SERVIA WILL SEIZE PORTS, SAYS PREMIER

Dr. Pasitch, Defiant to Austria,
Declares It is a Matter of Life and Death.

He said the Servian armies would push their way through Albania to the Adriatic sea and occupy ports.

>ever believe a serb, especially on pol or youtube.
This is true, you can never trust a Serb. The father of the modern state of Serbia(Dobrica Cosic) admits they are a nation of liars.

>Slovenia left Yugoslavia first, then it was croatia, then bosnia, then the rest.
Macedonia left after Croatia you retard

this is some next level LARPing
>implying SOA isn't the most incompetent piece of shit espionage organization filled to the brim with uneducated hillfolk ex-shepards and cubeheaded mongoloids
fucking journalists are more competent than SOA m8

>trying this hard at shilling

It's not your country, you don't belong there you NEET diaspora thrash monkey

>posting selfies on Sup Forums
>le diaspora
>says the turk
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

The New York Times
January 13, 1915
SERVIA'S NEW CLAIMS.;
Wants Dalmatia as Well as Bosnia and Herzegovina

BULGARS ANGRY AT SERVIA
Sofia Thinks a Conflict Certain Unless Servia Moderates Her Demands

Seems legit, there are a group of serbs buthurt about romania and vlachs after a thread were it was discussed how serbs and romanians are quite related. To this day they still screech about it, and it the same group of serbs.

It's not like any of what he said is secret. But most of the trolls are shilling for Vucic and his government in local media

The New York Times
October 3, 1885
SERVIA MAKING DEMANDS; SHE WANTS MACEDONIA

>NEET diaspora filth thinks he can troll
>gets called out for the human trash that he is
>can only respond with "says the turk" and a desperate and insecure laugh
just kys you animal

nice green text turk, your projection is as clear as day

The New York Times
May 31, 1898

Servia's Annexation to Montenegro Not Expected in Vienna

June 5, 1908
George of Servia Accused of Sending Bombs to Montenegro

Two of the witnesses declared that the bombs in question had been manufactured by Servian artillery officers on the direct order of Prince George, the intention being to use them against the Montenegrin Government with- the object of overthrowing the existing régime

Montenegrin coup d'état attempt
The coup d'état attempt in the capital of Montenegro, Podgorica, was planned and prepared for 16 October 2016, the day of the parliamentary election in Montenegro.
Organisation" that comprised about 500 people from Russia, Serbia and Montenegro was behind the coup plot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegrin_coup_d'état_attempt

November 27, 1912
BRITISH HESITATE AT WAR FOR SERVIA
Ask Whether They Ought to be Bound to Engage in 'a Great War Over a Small Question.

"It is a wild absurdity that on such a question as the access of Servia to the Adriatic w'e should even have to dream of Russia coming to blows with Austria and of either or both dragging their partners in the Alliance and the Entente after them Into a >European Armageddon.“

christian turks (serbs) attacked all their neigbhours out of jealousy and to regain "past glory" that never existed

November 14, 1912
RUSSIA WILL NOT FIGHT FOR SERVIA

Declares She Will Not Go to War Over Question of a Port on the Adriatic.

Premier Kokovtzoff expressed the opinion to-day that the dispute between Servia and Austria would be settled by compromise.

>needed to take out the 5th strongets military power
Sure...
5th strongest military power... maybe in a Balkan peninsula

Us Serbs just love killing, that's pretty much all there is to say.

>"The Croats are not human beings! Henceforth the word "Croat" means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word 'Croat' will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak anymore. We shall not get excited. We shall kill! If you have not killed at least one Croat a day, you have wasted that day. If you leave a Croat alive, the Croat will hang a Serb and rape a Serbian woman. If you kill one Croat, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of Croatian corpses. Do not count days, do not count miles. Count only the number of Croats you have killed. Kill the Croat - this is your mother's prayer. Kill the Croat - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the Croat - this is the cry of your Serbian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill." -Svetlana Ceca Raznatovic, The Serbian Minister of Propaganda and War, 1993

What more evidence need one examine?

>Croatian parliament opposes this but Serbian king goes trough anyway
as far as i remember, you begged to be accepted into the country so you don't get divided between serbia, italy, austria and hungary.
>serbs hold most power in the kingdom,croatian autonomy undermined
well serbs were the ones who have shed blood for that state and created it, and you begged to be accepted into it, knowing full well that things aren't gonna just be perfect. while serbs did have somewhat more power, unlike other central powers who have been completely punished after the war, yugoslavia salvaged you.
>WW2 comes,Nazis occupy Yugoslavia and set up Independent State of Croatia
>Ustashe,the ruling fascist party cleanses some serbs on the territory
yeah, that's what hapenned, they just cleansed the land a little bit. no backstabbing of the people who helped you from being annihiliated, no concentration camps made specially for children, no extermination camps, no refugees fleeing to what was left of serbia to save their lives. fucking cryptokikes
>serbs want to create Greater Serbia absorbing most of Croatia and Bosnia
yeah, fucking serbs not letting us take their ethnic territories in our illegal declaration of independence. it's just a plot to create greater serbia, that's what hapenned
>serbs genocide muslims in Sreberenica
hundreds of thousands of dead from concentration camps-just a little cleansing
8k dead, largely terrorists-a fucking genocide
>thats pretty much it. I forgot to mention serbian Chetniks commiting crimes in WW2 occupied area,also wanting to create Greater Serbia,which is largely ignored because Ustashe allied with nazis
well shit, i guess ustashe literally dindu nuffin wrong. they were just attacking from serbian civilians which were attacking their srbosjek's.
>my dad works for nintendo and he tolled me about serbian troll farms trained in meme gorilla warfare

Кaкo тe нe мpзи?

you'reliterally proving with your pictures that austria jewed bulgaria and serbia into fighting eachother by taking from serbia what it rightfully conquered from turks.
i sincerely can't tell if you're b8ing or some butthurt minority

You skipped a decade of history where the Croatian members of the parlament were slaughtered and Croatian nationality was denied, and Croats were killed by serbs in croatia, which made Ustase more prominent and made them grow at the time WW2 was brewing.

And then serbs wonder why they were genocided...

мpзи мe, aли хpвaтe тpeбa зaycтaвити ca њихoвим јeвpeјcким шилoвaњeм cтaлним
>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>one guy shot by another guy
>CROATIAN MEMBERS SLAUGHTERED
>THIS TOTALLY WARRANTS KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAYS!
Wew.

>THIS TOTALLY WARRANTS KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAYS

ITT:alboserbs remaking history

nobody gives a fuck about vlachs, vlach hate is a meme and so are they

>alboserbs

forgot image

Edgy. I like it. You have potential, kiddo.

you're really the lowest of the low
no wonder the state of croatian education is so horrible

>Croatian nationality was denied
there was no denial special to you, the censuses simply didn't record nationality but religion and everyone was considered a "yugoslav". which was autistic, but you agreed to by entering(and begging by the way) to enter the country.
>Croats were killed by serbs in croatia
yes, every single day a croat was killed by a serb in croatia. my grandfather who worked for the kragujevac troll farm personally told me about the time he just went to a house in bjelovar randomly took one of the children, took him out to the yard and shot him in the back of the head. that's what was hapenning, we were killing croats in croatia, it's not like you deliberately made a vague statement, so when confronted you can pull a random case you google where this hapenned and be technically right. you fucking cryptokike.
>which made Ustase more prominent and made them grow at the time WW2 was brewing.
he also missed the serbs and the croats making a deal on banovina hrvatska in 1939, 2 years before serbia was attacked by nazis, which gave croatia lands populated by serbs in a state that they begged serbs to take them into. oh dear lord, the opression the croatian volk was experiencing on a regular basis.
also , it's amazing how croats are willing to talk about how murders of hundrends of thousands of people were completely blown out of proportion, but this one time one guy shot another guy or cities that got damaged/destroyed during sieges were a fucking holocaust
and it's also amazing how after called out for their retardation they will just say some equivalent of "lmao trolled u" "umad bruh". dear god, how much i hate your pathetic excuse of a nation.

Croats and Serbs came from the same people.

Croats by the Ocean we’re concerted to Catholicism by the Romans.

The Serbs were converted to Orthodox.

Croats are the master race and held the Ocean by invasion from the Serb roaches for thousands of years.

Serbs were left by Romania and bred with the gypsies and Albanians.

Croats are god tier.

Serbs, aside from Bosnian ones, are gypsies.

dont trust the Serbs they will just lie

>Gavrilo Princip assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria started WW1

>note Croatia was part of Austro-Hungaria and advocated granting greater autonomy to ethnic groups within the Empire and addressing their grievances, especially the Czechs in Bohemia and the south Slavic peoples in Croatia and Bosnia

>sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip

>basically Serbs fuck up Croatia's chances of greater autonomy and start WW1 all for greater Serbia

>after WW1 State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs created -SHS, internationally unrecognized, this was the first incarnation of a Yugoslav state, founded on the Pan-Slavic ideology * code name for Greater Serbia idea

>Stjepan Radić's Peasant Party participated in the National Council, but after it decided to merge with Serbia, they started to back off, calling the move foolish, and disputing the decision based on the fact that the Croatian Parliament never explicitly approved it.

>On 1 December, Regent Alexander (Serbia) proclaimed unification of "Serbia with lands of the independent State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs into a unified Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes". As the National Council ceased to operate, it never formally ratified the proclamation, nor did the Parliament of Serbia, which took note of the declaration on 29 December 1918.[5]

>Hitler comes gives us a state .. and so on pretty much

and we managed to break free, yet you are still cleaning shit

thanks for your input, tonibler

>
Franz advocated granting greater autonomy

are you sure?

>ugh evul Serbs stopped us from sucking Austrian cock111\11\11
The Eternal Stableboy.

OVO

basically what jews are to Nazis
serbs are to Croats

Albanians have no shame. They’re bigger roaches than Serbs.

The only respectable Serbs are ones from Hercegovina.

>are you sure?
you were almost ready to face the fact that your nation was cleaning shit from magyars who are turks in denial but you remember that you had a picture of cherry picked serbs that you can post to counter that fact

"are you sure?" still bothers me, why didn't you just post the picture retard

he also hated Croats, Czechs, Serbs, Poles and especially Hungarians. But he recognized need to federalize for emoire to survive. Don't think that with him would be alot better.

Remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxIYv7Bw3no

Also imany Serbs will claim we took everything from them but you can clearly see we had older literature...

>Inb4 Serbs were illiterate

Imagine us without commies man...it would be worth it

>croatian education

serbs can take half of that tumor. For more aestetic borders and less muslims in Croatia

cherry picked?Its your reality faggot.You were almost ready to accept the fact that your nation is a turkish cumrag but you have to spread bullshit about cleaning shit cause you have no actual arguments

šta bi bilo kad bi bilo... Who knows in what dirrection history could go, it may go worse than it had, alot worse.

fair enough, I just wanted to leave you each a chicken neck province to discourage future problems.
>also all muslims in both nations should be sent to the Albanian concentration camp

>state of croatian education is so horrible

You are the fruit of the Gusle Method for History© - the tradition of learning your history from blind illiterates wailing on a horribly tuned string and 90 national average IQ.

Also ignore Serbs they just angry Hitler picked us

>"In the Eastern territories I shall replace the Slav geographical titles by German names. The Crimea, for example, might be called Gothenland. Here and there one meets amongst the Arabs men with fair hair and blue eyes. They're the descendants of the Vandals who occupied North Africa. The same phenomenon in Castille and Croatia. The blood doesn't disappear."

>If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths. The fact that they speak a Slav language is only an accident, they say.

Serbian education is all about spreading bullshit and thinking that repeating the same lie over and over will make it true.

Serbs and Greeks are the only two real nations in the Balkans.
The rest are all imaginary faggots from various divide and conquer strategies of invading empires that will never allow a strong nation to rule the Balkans ever again..

where that used to stand pic related stands today. but those serbs sure can't remove kebab
>note Croatia was part of Austro-Hungaria and advocated granting greater autonomy to ethnic groups within the Empire and addressing their grievances, especially the Czechs in Bohemia and the south Slavic peoples in Croatia and Bosnia
so, a serbian killing a guy stopped you from jewing your way into a croatia in ndh borders where you'd slowly assimilated us. how sad.
>basically Serbs fuck up Croatia's chances of greater autonomy and start WW1 all for greater Serbia
we weren't the ones declaring war and we weren't jewing austria into feuds with its neighbours. austria was itching for war, got a causus belli and got btfo, and you got btfo along with them.
>code name for Greater Serbia idea
if we wanted a greater serbia we could have gotten it, there was no need for a code name. we made the state with (((you))) because our autistic king got fooled by your meme spouting about "le slavic brotherhood".
>Hitler comes gives us a state .. and so on pretty much
what's pretty much? could you please tell me what hapenned after hitler gave you a state? or that didn't fit the entire post narrative of "poor croats dindu nuffin"
if i have to split bosnia, i'd rather do so with muzzies, it's much more realistical, it's geopolitically better for serbia and they are at least much more honest about their goals.
what you're posting is a textbook example of cherrypick, you fucking retard.
>cause you have no actual arguments
you don't have arguments you retard, which is why you're posting pics of gypsies to deflect from the conversation.
>literally bragging for being considered a stableboy

despite our education is shit, it's actually better than yours

jutarnji.hr/komentari/zasto-ucenike-i-dalje-maltretiraju-neprimjerenim-sadrzajima-klinci-citaju-i-ratni-dnevnik-s-poglavljem-jure-i-bobo-vicu-za-dom-spremni-poglavnice/6900870/

>changing subject
>using the same argument "template"
>excessive swearing

hey relax buddy :^)

see

>haha smelyl croatian no argument haha strawman hah no respons btw yourea strawaman

Basically, Croats are just insecure soyboys who are willing to take Austrian dick into their poonany and distance themselves as much as they can from the Serbs, that's what the conflict revolves around.
It's truly astonishing what they're willing to do to be accepted by the West, while still remaining to be treated like the cheap motel hooker of a nation they are.

>some people actually belive in memes like this. Also Hitler picked Yugoslavia as a whole, but brits played serbs and organized coup. Then he picked Maček to lead Croatia, but Maček said fuck off. Then Mussolini said
>ayoo man Hitler, I've got some mad Croats here, Ustaša or some shieet, they be for real nigga

Fuck, I didn't meant greentext everything

/thread

>hiding flag
why even bother