“100 percent of the people around him”: Even Jared and Ivanka question Trump’s fitness

The author of the explosive book Trump failed to shut down is telling it all on national television.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/A5CF88CC-FFFC-4B10-9642-AC2B612C5D68.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dog-mayor-minnesota-cormorant-duke-lassie-a7205801.html
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1004998001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course the guy weights 500 lbs and eats like slob. He'll be dead from a heart attack by 73 at this rate.

>Shareblue

I better buy his book! What a Patriot this guy is to package this explosive tell-all with constitutional implicatopns into a commercial product for us to purchase easily.

Free market bitch.
>tfw I voted for trump but laugh at this shit instead of being a little triggered faggot

this is the guy who straight up admitted his book was a pack of lies in the fucking intro

never mind, his target audience won't read that until after they bought it

can we ban this Ukraine faggot spammer?

what are these people expecting the physique of a 70 yr old man to be?

they never will because the mods and him are paid by the same people

What for? For disrupting your safe space?

>It's another Ukraine shitpost
Fuck off you complete nigger
SAGE

Ah yes sharepoo shit so bad not even leftists like it.

Theres been several of these stupid Trump news stories, about how everyone hates him, or he eats Cheeseburgers alone in his bedroom

Jesus, its only 5 days into the new year and they just spamming them out
Are they that desperate as entire last year was spent saying Trump is going to be impeached and nothing happened

An anonymous image board is not a safe space sweetie. Safe spaces are places with corporate censorship backed up by speech laws and paid off mods with shill AstroTurf to make sure only shareblue articles and other garbage is visible.

I hope someone is collecting all this stuff. After trump has left office they can publish it: "The Almanac of Asshurt: Eight Years Of Autistic Screeching" my God it'd be enormous

For linking fucking fake shit. You have no argument. Just a retarded shareblue link and that's it. I bet you're 14 year old virgin fuck. Go die.

this guy i met was all jokey. went in two weeks later and they already sucked the life right out of him.

>Ukraine
>Shareblue

Remember when Russia took Crimea and no one cared? Just wait until next time.

>Remember when Russia took Crimea and no one cared?
No one cared? Obama crashed their shithole economy!

The law would say otherwise if libel is involved.

Go on...

So is it really true then that people are more apt to believe big lies than little ones?
Cause this is just fucking retarded.

>country is at war with a major foe, lost important industrial region
>somehow economy should grow
Are you stupid or what?

so what are they saying; even a brick thinks trump is retarded?

>Hillary has a stroke and pneumonia
>she is fit but trump isn't

Sauce?

Ukraine... LOL

What the fuck is up with all the shill threads lately? Are we being raided by leftists cucks? Seriously, scroll through the catalog, there is like 20+ shill threads going right now.

Reports say all he does is eat cheeseburgers and drinks a 12 pack of coke every day. That shit isnt healthy for a 30 year old.

>reports say
Oh I see...

>NEVER HEAR OUT THE OTHER SIDE, IT'S ALWAYS JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

peak ignorance

exactly, amerimutts are the new SJW

Two things, i think:

A tumblr "raid", which may or may not be related to the second thing, but accounts for a lot of the bad OC and outstandingly board-culture-ignorant posting.

The powers that be have reopened the Clintion investigation, and there's some shenanigans going on with it. The house fire, information on which seems suspiciously absent, and a new round of accidental deaths of people that could very likely be called on for a trial.

Whatever else one may say about the deep state, they do eventually learn. If you can't stop this madhouse, just chaff the line as hard and deep as you can until you're sure there's no breadcrumbs left to follow.

You're literally behaving like an SJW---because counter info is being shared.

'free marketplace of ideas'

This mother of all faggots just linked shareblue

russia has sanctions against them from literally all western nations---even yours. Trump signed it.

>not knowing foreign policy this badly

it was a terrible election. no real candidate.

a democratic devil's circle

For a while now. Hard to narrow down how long, but it certainly ramped up at the new year.

(((national talmudvision))) will get their funding cut soon enough. Then the kikes will be rounded up for espionage. No trial, you will be sent immediately to the harvesting facilties where your blood/organs will be extracted.

>trump failed to shut him down

He has started legal action, personally i think he should jsut let the left treat the book as gospel, it will hurt them much more this way

Shareblue is nigger-tier bait Eurocuck.
Find a firearm somewhere (if you can) and kys.

i'm not a shill but i am laughing

That Russia prosecution is coming down any day. Imbleach scrumpf

Shareblue isn't "the other side". It's literally an opposition research and shilling company. They were hired by the Clinton campaign in the election.

That’s why everyone jumped at the chance to work for Trump and continue doing so when they could just quit and save themselves MAJOR headaches of constant death threats and hatred by the media.

This book is a liberal’s wet dream of an Inside look at the White House under Trump. If you can’t see that this is a distraction then you’re going to have a VERY VERY bad year.

I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM? I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING I'M NOT LISTENING! I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT I AM?

>Muh he's unfit
Fuck this shit, if the American people elected a fucking Labrador as President, that's democracy, pic related
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dog-mayor-minnesota-cormorant-duke-lassie-a7205801.html
And if he is a nut, then it just proves that a nut can be President and be successful at it. Reagan didn't know where the fuck he was for most of his second term, and he won the Cold War.

>Shareblue link

You must be new into the shill business kiddo.

Coming from the MSM which is SOOOO truthful

NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO READ MY LIPS: NOOOOO!!!

If it means I'm as healthy as Trump when I'm in my 70s, then I'll start eating cheeseburgers in bed and drinking a 12-pack of Diet Coke every day, it seems to work.

>trusting kushball and ivanka

JUST

Slimmer?

Ivanka is really fit these days, unlike daddy.

2 CHEESEBURGERS?! IMBLEAAAACHHHH

This book reads like even bigger bullshit than the dossier

>fat shaming in the current year
THIS is why we need Trump.

this book?
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1004998001
> The New Republic's Alex Shephard said Wolff's work has always had a loose connection with the truth and that he has already "has been caught making very suspicious claims" in Fire and Fury.

Fitness is irrelevant. Just look at this cuck. It's all about being uselful. To whomever.

Only hormone-imbalanced kids on halfkike carry about looks. Reality works very different, you'll learn that soon enough. Those who got the cash, bang the whores. It's always been like that.

forgot the cuck

>Shareblue
uh.. lurk moar?

objectively trump is way out of his depth in the white house

but thank you ever so much for the magnificent shitshow of burger politics now that he's in there

that too. but hey, since they jew here without end, it might be as good as any thread to shed some light

go ahead and impeach him, you fucking jew shill faggots. but expect the civil war that will follow
your crappy propaganda *muh mentally unfit* wont do the trick either - you guys will HANG

He's old as fuck, old people aren't typically in good shape. And it's not like you need to be physically fit to run a country. So really, who gives a shit? It doesn't matter.

>this new book came out and it says bad things about Glompf
>surely this will finally get him impeached
The absolute mental state of Sharecucks.

entire book of wishful and made up fanciful conjectures and fictions.

I get what you are saying but shareblue is legitimately left wing propaganda. They aren’t even subtle about it

Yes everything is fake news. Even steve Bannon is fake news now.

My question is, why are you all so willing to believe any report about Hillary’s time in the White House with her terrible temper and overall fucked up attitude, but REFUSE to believe this book regarding Trump’s attitude in the White House?

I can't wait. You fat soft middle-class bitches have so much more to lose. We'll burn it all down. Even if you win your homes and families will be an ash pile.

>muh 110 percent

This guy is smearing it on way too thick imo.
It's like when Saddam "won" the "election" back in the day:
70%, ok.
80%, now you're pushing it skepticalhippo.jpg
98%, ok now you're just blatantly bullshitting us

When will they learn?

100% of people agree on nothing are you fucking joking with this

Everyone in the administration thinks he is crazy but they are hiding it, sure thing

I don't care. As long as he's healthy enough to survive the next 7 years, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Google faggot it’s everywhere

Stop responding to the fucking Ukraine spammer retards

USA is nothing but a joke country now

Fusion GPS is on overtime working into the weekend. You know what to do Sup Forums

this is literally jewish propaganda from a jew who admitted he can't prove the veracity of anything he wrote

damn you are one stupid nigger

>Free market bitch.
Are you allowed to lie about people, though? I don't think you are.

This shit is hilarious.

Trump first president to suicide?

Lets see how the libel suit shakes out. I'm guessing it goes nowhere fast.

>I bet you're 14 year old virgin fuck. Go die.

why are you berating a 14 year old for not losing his virginity again? Why would you berate anybody?

why do you idiots defend a scum bag politician?
I can't even imagine caring enough to defend any of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is this book sponsored by shareblue
lol
everything hillary touches turns to crap

Final cash grab at anti trumpers

Ukrainians are desperate for shill shekels

Just because liberal judges don't follow the law anymore doesn't mean lying about people isn't illegal.

I use the European flag too when I troll

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>omg mr. reality tv show president isn't even a real politician!!
>but also he is just just another one of the other swamp polticians!!

you shills really need to get your narrative straight, don't you know you stick out like a sore thumb on this forum?

Dear Sup Forumstards mark these dates these are the rare occasions where your containment board is actually bothered to be invaded by everybody else.

Why mark it? They are milestones for the demise of your orange ape leader after which you are left to obscurity again.

>flag

>DOWNLINK HERE:

mega.nz/!8MBwDbJK

Key:
!AhAgbb-1s9i3h2SRRC6d6ew6cTDVGxHND5sHyXiNWAI

>TORRENT LINK HERE:
proxyship.click/torrent/19571429/Fire_and_Fury__Inside_the_Trump_White_House_EPUB_AZW3

This book is great!

like this pasta

>WE MUST IMBBEACHHHHHH

Its been a year, for anyone to say he is the worst is a fucking retard.

But i forgot, it was obamas master plan to improve the economy right AFTER he left right?

>that file size

no thanks. Is it legit funny though? It sounds like crazy fan fiction.