The bombshell book Trump tried to ban sells out within minutes

The year's first publishing sensation has been fueled by Trump's attempt to keep a new book from reaching stores.

shareblue.com/the-bombshell-book-trump-tried-to-ban-sells-out-within-minutes/

>linking to Shairablue

Sup Forums is not an advertising platform bitch

How much Ruskie cock does OP have to suck to make what he makes one day of shilling on Sup Forums?

>he does it for free

Yes it is, all Sup Forums does is eat up ads that mostly are catered to them.

Streissand effect.

It's my book, I made up all the stories and am donating the proceeds to the trump campaign.

We need to make Pence The President

the plot of this week just reminds me of The Producers

>he actually believes this

You do not have a gorilla mindset.

Fuck off you dog fucker Ukraine fuck

Is shit in that book even real? It reads exactly like other jewish fantastical tales about the holohoax or hitler. I'd say sue for libel but much of it is carefully worded to not be patently false, just "interpretations" of what is going on in the white house.

A sea of salty democrats grasping at straws...any straws.

Best election ever !!!

This is the author, (((Michael Wolff))). Can you look any more Ashkenazi Jewish than this?

Pol was right again.

>We need to make Pence The President
We?
You got a gerbil in your ass?

>hear absolutely nothing about this fanfic or the noselord that dreamed it up in a foreskin-induced fever
>Trump tried to ban it so it must be super damaging guise! this is surely the end of his campaign!
>literal clickbait advertisement everywhere
>Faceberg loaded with clickbait adverts for it
>suddenly it's all over every media outlet

>the fucking foreword on it states the guy "can't be sure everything contained within is true".
>People that he claims to be quoting are coming out left and right saying the book is exactly what it is - outright fanfic tier bullshit
>the left will continue to portray this book as 'a completely factual account of the Trump whitehouse'

We've passed the point of rabid delusion and temper tantrums. These people have lost themselves to the throes of a year long psychotic break. Their grip on reality has been completely lost. I.. I almost feel sorry for them.

4D CHESS
Trump knew it would sell out if he mentioned it

Don't you see the profit opportunity? you can write just about anything and these dumbasses will buy it, getting them to pay you to prove how gullible they are.

Did he really try to ban it or is this more fake news?

you realize that (((they))) bought the book out themselves, right? to give this steaming pile of shit a sense of legitimacy. the author of the book literally looks like a mole rat. now fuck off, shill, and kys

saged and reported

He is LITERALLY baiting the press into talking about the shit in this book to further embarrass the FAKE NEWS. They keep taking the bait. They are losing grip on reality.

>shareblue.com
This is the second one I've seen today.