Christopher Steele (Dossier) referred for Criminal Investigation

THE STORM
IS HERE

There is so much happening this week wow
I will never again say that "nothing ever happens" after Trump this guy really keeps good on his word !

We will taste blood very shortly

bump preshillstorm

Theyve given up posting in these threads today it will just be a battle to keep bumped as they slide all their nigger and kikes threads over it

Bump

Hi, brainlet here.
I'm sure there are others like me who are lurking or who will come through this thread tonight.

Can you explain why this is a big deal?
Thanks

ss series

This is what they want to charge him with

18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally
>(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
>(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
>shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

mammoth if unmanufactured

Blumpf won't get away and neither will you. If you are reading this and are a Blumpf supporter I urge you to start writing a confession. If you do this and present it publicly, admitting your crimes against humanity and love and diversity, before it's obvious that you have no choice, we may be more lenient than otherwise when the trials begin. I am seriously saying this for your own good. We don't want to have to hurt this country more than necessary, but justice will be done.

I hate niggers

BUMP

you meant BLUMP right?

INB4 the investigation actually finds a "pee tape".

Fuck niggers, trannies, fags, queers, and libberal arts majors.

But isn't Steele a British citizen? What happens if they find him guilty?

He go to jail just like the niggers in China would have were not for Trump

The letter.

Former MI6 swallows BUCKETS of PISS

He'll be hung out to dry. Republicans figured out too quickly what the RNC did with the dossier, so now the NYT is pretending the federal probe re: Trump and Russia happened due to something TOOOOOOOTALLY unrelated, etc.

Steele is fucked, even if somehow this comes to nothing. His reputation is beyond shot.

Meanwhile the shills on the left have their mouth shut.

the difference between the board yesterday and today is pretty wild

I just hate stupid niggers.

Firing squad execution I say.

It's finally happening

Bump

Best case scenario
>Steele gets with multiple charges
>flips
>sings like a canary
>Obama and Hillary implicated
>McMullin McCain and other deep staters as well
>indictments all around
>Swamp gets nuked not drained
>Pendulum swings to the right and stays there 4ever

The shills start to feel the chill.

>But isn't Steele a British citizen? What happens if they find him guilty?
Either deportation or prison. Just being a citizen of another country doesn't give you fucking legal immunity.

BRUUUMMMMPPPPPH

>The Russian Government's Spies is hijacking the American Elections.

>Source for the Allegations (supposedly ex) British Spy.

Should be discarded for that reason alone.

This happens literally every time a big story breaks: they go silent as they wait for new orders from the bosses on what narrative to push.

Imagine projecting this hard

bampo

xthread

>this referral does not pertain to the veracity of claims in the dossier

JUST

From the UK court case last year. Steele is the "second defendant" and the media outlets are named.

Sen Lindsay Graham.
McCain best butt buddy.
Instigates investigation into Steele.
Yet it was McCain who handed the sham "dossier" to the FBI.
Something does not add up here.

what would happen if he stabbed someone or was caught shoplifting? he goes to jail just like anyone else

interesting to see their initial approach, it usually changes a lot before they decide on a single strategy and agree not to disprove each other

More habbenings

hail victory anons

So this is why the book was released early?

Lindsey Graham trying to cover his own ass. He gave the dossier to McCain who gave it to the FBI.
Dossier literally originated on Sup Forums.

There is a reason why they're saying it's Kushner that started the investigation.

Is the dossier public?

Didn't the dossier start here tho to discredit the media?

Are they going to tie the Democrats/MSM to Sup Forums?

Things are on their way back to normal.

Means that one is completely evil and the other is evil but his opportunistic side is bigger than his evil side.

Or it is like with the sith apprentice kills his master when his master seems weak.

Both ideas work

Tfw Sup Forums memes trump into office and simultaneously causes an investigation which seriously mars his firs year.

This is exactly correct, Sen. Graham sees himself as a potential future Vice President if he kills his evil friend, and he will because he's a politician.

Sup Forums was being used as a cut-out by the russians. the dossier did not originate here. wtf do you think fusion gps did, shitpost?

So Steele doesn’t come to US big deal.

Dossier did not start here.
It's still fake shit though.

Fusion GPS compiled various rumors about Trump. The infamous "pee-pee" story was fed to Never Drumpf RINOs by a Sup Forums user on twitter and it ended up in the dossier months later.

Realistically, who would take the heat for this? Surely a fall guy has already been established.

Underrated post

Because they don't need to prove it's full of shit. All they need is to disclose that Steele himself was full of shit by claiming "I-I took it directly here, because I value the truth!"

That's horseshit. He shopped it all over town and NO ONE picked it up because the claims were impossible to verify. He hand-delivered it to Trump's political enemies in the Congress under the guise that it was "super secret information, hot off the presses", not fourth-string bullshit even the Post didn't want to touch.

Believe me, that's enough. You'll start to hear out of newsrooms who'd seen the dossier ahead of time and thought it was phoney. Then people will start pointing fingers at WHICH Congressperson delivered the document to who, who circled the wagons, etc.

See? It's already begun.

you know paying a hooker to pee on a bed in moscow not illegal. why sex shame ?#metoo 4 Trump too!

Steele was a blackmail broker and offered docs to a foriegn govt first .

So the injunction failed? Is that why Clinton is so fucking quiet today? I mean beyond her own grilling re: the Clinton Foundation.

DELETE THIS

more like they can't prove it's full of shit because the fbi had already heard a lot of the rumors from other sources.

> Y-you can't prove that Trump didn't ask two whores to piss on him!
Nigga, don't be flippant.

Someone shoop logan into this

Bump wtf is it finally happening?

my sources say yes

Only thing happening is Mueller getting ready to perp walk Drumpf out of the white house. I have my DVR set to record CNN at a moment's notice to relive the moment for the rest of my life.

I don’t believe you are correct. I read the request, it’s not about the content of the dossier but the dissemination of classified materials to several press outlets.

Sargoy of Cuckad get off my board
RREEEEEEEEEEEE

If you arrest Trump he wins!

I dont think thats gonna turn out the way you think it will :)

S I E G
I
E
G