Pick Your Fuhrer

Americans: whom do you serve?

Well on one side you got an economic nationalist anti-interventionist on the other side you got pic related

I serve Obama.. he is still the best president we ever had and he is hiding his power level until 2020 when he will display godlike persuasion and get is a true respected president and not the basket case we have now.

ISRAEL

No one.

Bye goy

The only one that's been openly pro-Israel. Oh wait...

Both are good lads. So far I have no complaints with the Trump presidency, other than Jeff Sessions and the Democrats fucking everything up like the wall.

PERFECTED... my fighting Americans....

My fighting American.

>we pretend Trump didn't endorse the pedo either.

Big Luther wasn’t a pedo

>So far I have no complaints with the Trump presidency,

Of course you don't you don't live here to see how horrible it is.

>Big Luther wasn’t a pedo

Ok user Trump didn't a week before the election go to alabama pan handle and campagin for Roy Moore.

I never even saw Trump in the same room with Roy.

this is who i serve

NO ONE

The romantic notion of "serving" a leader needs to die along with the notions of abject loyalty and racial responsibility. Use your minds to think original thoughts.

Spotted the Jew. We must have fuhrer. A powerful leader.

Both are a means to an end. No Fuhrer detected.

This
We all serve the Jews OP

Excellent post. You exemplify the angry virgin. Just an FYI - if a strong, single-race dominance occurs, you'll still be an angry virgin. No regime wants their weakest citizens to be their breeding stock.

Silly Mutts. I'm your President.

I serve myself. As I see necessary and deem appropriate. I am an American. I serve no man but myself. I seek my own sovereignty over all else and with the tools I have available to me in this nation I am closer to that than many other men in many other nations.

I serve myself. My family. My God. My nation.

Any other answer is bullshit.

>We must have fuhrer. A powerful leader.

What a KEK

Ayy lmao why arn't you serving the meme lord himself paul nehlen

Is that Ghandi?

Jesus rejected Judaism