About to finally watch haruhi. Should I watch it in broadcast order or chronologically?

About to finally watch haruhi. Should I watch it in broadcast order or chronologically?

Chronologically always made more sense to me. broadcast order if you read the light novels.

Dumbass newfriend

Chronological order, and only watch episode 1, 2 and 8 of Endless 8.

broadcast order

I recommend you watch it in reverse backward chronological order.

Randomize!

Chronologically. Broadcast order is autstic.

Flip a coin. If it's heads, broadcast. Tails, chronological.

Broadcast order, which is the way it was intended to be watched. Anyone telling you to watch it chronologically is a retard.

Always watch everything in airing order, jackass.

You pushed a thread off the board for this garbage.

this show is fucking garbage

broadcast order always

Broadcast order

live the original experience. Broadcast is funnier

this, it aged like milk, specially that time loop bullshit

Broadcast. Koi No Mikuru Densetsu (EP 1 broadcast order) is shit though.

not only that but there is literally nothing redeeming about this show. the characters are bland, and annoying. there is practically 0 character development, and the plot is trash.

>not watching all 8 back to back

fucking pleb

i watched the chronologically order. the story was more coherent, but way less interesting, the pacing is totally fucked up.

doesnt matter though since the main focus is the movie

i plan on not watching the movie until christmas next year to get the right mood

Chronologically. You need the momentum of the earlier episodes to make it through the slower later episodes.

Also skip endless 8 episodes 3, 4, 5, 6 or watch them all simultaneously.

Funny, I thought broadcast order was better about spreading out the main plot instead of blowing its load early and leaving all "filler" for the rest of the season.

I watched it first in chronological order and then later watched it in broadcast order on a stream with Sup Forums and I personally think the broadcast order has much better pacing.

always broadcast, and watch all of endless eight

What has changed with Sup Forums that now a good chunk of people are suggesting chronological.

Please don't get trolled into watching chronological order

Broadcast order was a crutch used to end the first season on a dramatic high note, if you plan on watching the two seasons in one go anyways, chronological is the way to go.

Broadcast, literally ignore everyone who's saying watch it in chronological. The show's pacing and structure is intended to be watched in broadcast order, there are certain climactic moments that won't have the same effect on you if you watch it in the middle of the show. You get the gist of what events are happening when so long as you pay attention.

>good script writing is considered a crutch now

>good script writing

All they did was take the two-part biggest dramatic climax and put it at the end of the season, the "filler" in the middle is more or less completely interchangable with no specific dramatic structure. There's no reason to watch them in anything but chronological order to avoid confusion.
The only reason to watch broadcast is so the episode marked as the last in the first season is the highlight of the show, but like I said, if you watch both seasons anyways, there's no reason to insist on that tradition.

random order. it's makes as much sense as any other