Why is she doing this to us?

Her feminism can’t possibly be this perverse and she isn’t a evil person (unlike Jennifer Lawrence who truly is wicked) she needs to be Redpill asap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AbuQeekastani/status/949417686697725953
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna face fuck the shit out of her

>her

Virtue signalling.

Her career is pretty much over anyway.

>she isn’t a evil person

beta faggot. the prettiest of faces can be worn as a mask by the wickedest of people.

like warvey ?

IMDb shows her last movie came out April 17, nothing in production. JUST

We got Tay Tay Back now we want our Emma back too. The Juden can keep butterface Lawrence

So uh, why did she include her face in the picture?

Because bitches can't do anything without drawing attention to themselves. It's like a disease.

Emma is pretty until you mind's eye her getting Weinsteined. That makes her a whore, which isn't so bad, but with Weinstein? It makes her a different kind of burner.... she's tainted.

she knows her career is done

I went to school with her, Weinstein prob fucked her when she was underage after getting the OK from her parents who were ultra ambitious for her, if she is going to lose her virginity, why not make £30m from it and fuck a dirty old jew?

This goes on more than we know.

Jesus, she cut her own hair?

>muh dik

Brown U?
There used to be a dude in those "tell people things they won't believe but are 100% true" threads that claimed he fucked her and she was easy asf

But what most people dont know is Weinstein has 1000's of qt's willing to ride his cock for just a chance at stardom, you have no idea what some parents will do to whore out their kids for coin and fame.

it's been going on for centuries and it will never stop. Powerful people always get the best teen ass even if their a slug like weinstein

>"tell people things they won't believe but are 100% true"

>he actually believed the things posted in those threads

>unlike Jennifer Lawrence who truly is wicked

Red pill me on Jennifer lawrence

man i want to penetrate this girls pussy.

She just starred in the second highest grossing film of 2017.

Lucky cunt if true, she hangs out in West London with all the coke head bankers, toff rugby players and minor royals. We know they all gang bang.

>their
and I have a 2/1 from Oxbridge

someone tweet this image to her.

Lmao bitches be confused, never take anything they say serious.

Was this on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

Cool story babe, now make me a sandwich.

Utterly malevolent glammed up prostitute bitter that she had to gag on yid cock for her career and blindly blames all white men. Fuck you Emma.

If you're making a living pretending to be the person someone invented, you should keep quiet unless you're pretending to be the person someone invented.

She should read a Jared Taylor book just for balance.

which is why she is feminist......
...if she could be turned, she would be a great asset.

Can it be done Sup Forumsvader ?

yeah, years ago. Not saying I fully believe him. But he showed up in all the threads of that nature and told the exact same story every time.

Truth is, many people have already fucked her. The odds can't be too astronomical that one of those dudes browses Sup Forums

Why would I care about she has to say?

>Ryan Barrett
That's a british name, lad.
Brown U is in the U.S.
It woulda been a yank that she yanked.

But I'm sure she's also fucked a few dudes named Ryan, so idk

isn't this the bitch that got weinsteined?

i dont know who that boy in drag is OP but you cant talk trash about jlaw she was raped by billions of people because they watched that pron without her permission

>isn't this the bitch that got weinsteined?

pic related:

>The odds can't be too astronomical that one of those dudes browses Sup Forums
Think again laddie.
If it was you would you not be a little curious as what what the world thinks? You can't use twitter or facebook, you'd be surprised how many well known famous people browse Sup Forums. After all they are famous, they crave the attention. We all like (you) and no strings attached.

Because women's (and faggy men's) political ideology always aligns with the group

They can't stand infighting, it's too stressful. they aren't willing to study the issue because it's not interesting or it's too challenging. They like being liked, and making friends in Hollywood/college is easier when everyone thinks along the same lines of thinking.

It's always get along to get along, low effort low sacrafice and immature, naive thinking. Women can't be political, only a few dykes in the bucket can, and who cares. Women shouldnt vote and they should shut up unless absolutely necessary

Feminism is a bioweapon. You all need to understand this before it's too late.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Are you retarded?
I'm saying I believe that it's entirely possible for one or more of the dudes she's banged to browse the chan.

because she's Weinsteined.

I honestly think these people do not ever want to be red pilled. They care nothing about truth or facts. They are cultists who will drink the grape flavor aid when told to. No hope ever for these people. I am starting to agree with Hitler on gassing the mentally defective.

This is iconic

death to jews

Apologies, we may have our wires crossed. I'm talking about Oxford her hometown where she grew up, not the University although she did attend Oxford

seeing this makes me want to cry. God has forsaken me, and forsaken many of us. he has failed every fucking one of us with this current timeline and with this fucking degenerate bullshit.

Sup Forums caring about a celebrity that isn't Tay.

twitter.com/AbuQeekastani/status/949417686697725953

May we start again? It's late, I'm drunk and overworked. I have flu and conjunctivitis and my heating is broke, I can barely get past captcha right now.

>Why I'm no longer talking about race
As if. That would be a fucking relief if theyd ever shut up

Has she ever said anything about Weinstein or did she not say anything?

>surprised that a white bitch is slanging white people

shoulda got over that one a long time ago. white women are public enemy #1 for the white race.

63 degrees Fahrenheit here in El Paso, Yankee Faggots.

And. AND! She was raped by one Harvey Weinstein to get a role.
Poor bitch can't catch a fuckin break.

>bitches be
Never take niggers, or people who emulate niggers serious either.

Get your heat fixed and feel better, cunt.

Thats what I like to hear :)

Yep...

I was shown this by a that image in school, and my teacher was a hardcore Christian and looking back on it now I think he was subtly trying to redpoll us all.

It's not rape its Anglo Jewish society, its the establishment and its not confined only in the UK. Deep state is a perfect description, who runs the world?
Well whose narrative you're following? there are many layers like an onion, an impregnable maze where you cannot ever win.

this was the best tweet

I feel like we've bonded now, im feeling better already.

>this was the best tweet
my oc is subtle. Most normies woudn't even pick it up before retweeting it.

This cunt is very evil. That's all pol needs to know.

I feel like I might have been caught up in your bonding moment and now I feel unclean.

>Anglo
>female
Of course she's evil you nigger

>that fucking sjw dyke haircut
oh god

>We got Tay Tay Back
Voting for Shilary and supporting the womens march and BLM isnt exactly /our/ gal

Shut up faggot you don't get to decide what we need to know.
Who the fuck do you think you are?

>twitter.com/AbuQeekastani/status/949417686697725953
>lost in a sea of 500 replies
You need to do it fairly quickly on a fresh tweet, ideally one that wont get too much attention due to its content anyway

This whole fucking exchange sickens me