Russians are slowly but surely getting culturally subverted

youtube.com/watch?v=9ciTrJrt8RU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOBnq0Ewz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=yfF0RBxY1PY
youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0&t=40s
youtu.be/vO7SohQ-wKc
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-revolution-looming-in-russia-will.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If niggers didn't invent rap music,slavs would

This

Why do slavs have such bad reputation? Are you insinuating that they're a race of natural degenerates?

All I see is aids

>Russia
>degenerate
Nothing new here. Move along.

>oxxymiron vs. dizaster
Holy fuck, I can't stand rap music, but that battle was fucking amazing.

Looks like the Russians' and their nigger loving propaganda subverions of the West has come back to bite them in the ass

They didn't even invent rap. The Scotts did

russian women crave black dick in the west, it's only normal for the ones back home to seek nigger sperm as well..

We will make it into an art.

Guess we won the culture war huh you fucking commies

Am I the only one who listened to Detsl in the early 00s? I thought Russian rap was the coolest music in the world.

t. burger

>youtube.com/watch?v=wOBnq0Ewz5k
Thanks for the song, haven't a clue what's he saying sadly...

Where's that video of that Irish or Scottish patter from like the 1930s or some shit? Fast poetic styles have been around a long time that would be similar to rap just electronic beats didn't exist yet

LOL

No it was pretty garbage. Oxxxymiron was trying hard to be a woke political commentator and Dizaster was trying to not insult his new friend too hard.

Russian art
youtube.com/watch?v=yfF0RBxY1PY

youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0&t=40s

Yeah thanks was looking for this for a while. We wuz da OG rappers

Alcohol

Ginex and DoN-A are both better than this dude.

Also this chill song dude has a way better voice: youtu.be/vO7SohQ-wKc

we are slavniggers

By this dude I mean Oxxxxxxxxxymirrrrrrron however many fkn letters

Slav = slave

>jew and attention whore russian battle for money and pr
>Muh deheneracy

Interesting blog entry about this: windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-revolution-looming-in-russia-will.html

>Twenty years before the Great French Revolution broke out in 1789, Lord Chesterston wrote to his son that he had found during his visit to France “all the signs which [he] had sometime encountered in history and which usually precede a overthrow of the state and a revolution

>Vladimir Pastukhov, a Russian historian at St. Antony’s College, cites this when he says that “all the signs which [he] ever encountered in culture and which usually precede the overthrow of the state and a revolution exist now in Russia and are increasing with each passing day” (bbc.com/russian/blog-pastoukhov-41001499).

He draws that conclusion on the basis of the reaction of Russian commentators and politicians to a rap battle which took place last week between two Russians whose vocabulary and attitudes reflect the following four trends among young people and their elders who are chasing after them:

· “The universal denial of any rules and conditions, the lifting of every and all taboos, the rejection not only of past culture but of the challenges of culture as such, the cult of wildness and force;”

· “The poetization of cruelty, the voluptuous relishing of evil, the mockery of victims, the passionate denigration of weakness’;”

· “The aggressive decades, the pursuit of form at the expense of content, and the exaltation of the symbolic;” and

· “Moral relativism where there is neither good nor bad but rather cynicism raised to an absolute.”