I am watching episode 17, when does this series start to get fun, so far it has been pretty meh

I am watching episode 17, when does this series start to get fun, so far it has been pretty meh

Also, how the fuck could Joseph learn Hamon? There was no one to teach him.

If it hasn't been fun for you up till this point, then it's not gonna be ever. Simple as that. Just drop it.

>not liking Battle Tendency

Confirmed for worst taste.

>how the fuck could Joseph learn Hamon? There was no one to teach him.

You don't think he learned some lessons while he was still in Europe with Straizo or Ton Petti?

How do you think he knew Straizo by name?

>watch this
>expect ORA
>never get ORA

You'll get your Standos in Part 3.

So Part 3 is where it gets all meme and fun?

I wish I could be watching episode 17 for the first time again. Shut your mouth you lucky bastard.

That was weird how he had some kind of powers. I thought the first two parts were fun. If you really don't think those parts are fun then there will be a point where you audibly go "What the fuck is this now?" It was still fun for me, but it was... different. I say give it some more time. When you get to THAT part, and you'll know which one, I wouldn't be surprised if you drop it. Sometimes things aren't for everyone and that is okay.

the manga is better

It's gets meme at least

I man, I am not saying it's bad. I don't know much about the series except those memes like Za Warudo and Ora Ora Ora. But considering the time the series is placed, it will take long to see a flying industrial vehicle failing from the sky.

I don't mind over the top abilities and crazy plots, but so far it hasn't been as crazy and meme as I though.

Like... for example, I just saw the "Awaken my masters" meme and it was fucking nothing.

shit taste desu

If you don't like Part 2, you're a fucking bitch and that's the truth.

It's better than part 1. But is it the best of the series? if that so, then I should drop it right now.

>But is it the best of the series?
yes

fuck

seems most people think it'd either be 4 or 7 with a lot of japs saying part 5.

either way, you're a fucking fag with shit taste if you feel like dropping part 2.

Holy fuck, Cesar just died.

I really liked Part 1 and 2, but think 3 and 4 are like watching paint dry. They're totally different. I'd keep watching, there's a chance you might like the later parts.

>Like... for example, I just saw the "Awaken my masters" meme and it was fucking nothing.
meme fags are autists who blow things out of proportion, more at 11

Joseph and Advol second best broship

the best one is any broship with Josuke

If you didn't like part 2 stop watching, it's the best part of animated Jojo, from here on it only gets worse.

I was same as you, I enjoyed part 2 at first but after a certain point I was just powering through. Part 3 is better and has an incredible ending if you make it all 51 episodes. I enjoyed it more and more as I went along and now I'm pretty damn pumped for part 4.

All in all, if you really don't like it, I would finish it, watch a few episodes of part 3, and then choose to stop or keep going. If you actively hate it, just stop now.

Get out of Jojo memelord there's enough of you fags already

Don't listen to him. 4 and 7 are regarded as the best by most sane people.

> sees three incredibly homoerotic mayan gods awaken from a slumber of thousands of years only to strike an outrageous pose while a techno-mesoamerican jam plays in the background
> "it was fucking nothing"

>mayan
they're aztec

ok well you are on a pretty fun part joseph is very creative and wins with trickery i guess thats why i liked part 2. by part 3 you'll like it. my favorite is part 5 but it has no animation

10/10 post pajeet

Jojo is for fags, ergo, if you're not a fag then you won't like it. That's how it is.

Part 1 sucks, but if your not enjoying part 2 you might as well drop it.