Amendment to the Constitution

If you could add one amendment to the U.S. Constitution what would it be?

> honorable military service guarantees the right to vote and participation in executive+legislative bodies of the federal government

Other urls found in this thread:

sapling.com/8023998/percent-pay-federal-income-taxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucking yanks always think your military time makes you a step above and beyond, it's fucking retarded.

You even go to the extent of calling it "service". It's not service, it's a job because you're dumb as a fucking brick to do anything except catch bullets or too poor to afford your way into college.

Dumb. Yankee. Fucks.

>t. edgy emo teenager

And here come the waves of yanks, as predicted.

There is nothing wrong with supporting your veterans who come home with problems. But putting people on a pedestal for doing their job is a pathetical retarded.

1. Only over 56% white males are allowed to vote

Congressional Reform Act
>term limits
>no pension for public service
>subject to all laws they pass
>no more lobbyists

That should clean up the vile scum who serve in DC. If there is nothing to gain from it then mostly concerned citizens would serve.

>thread about Constitution
>surprised yanks are here

Never change Canuck

28th amendment:
Jews are hereby considered enemies of the state and are to be either deported or decapitated promptly.

promoting a race traitor degenerate prostitute,

sage.

The only natural citizens of the nation are those born from other legal citizens.

Only natural/legal citizens are allowed access to benefits from the govt. Such benefits are to be limited, anyway, as the govt. is not meant to be the parents of its citizens.

Any state harboring illegal persons intentionally are subject to heavy fines, defunding, and federal charges against mayors and governors involved.

> I am a civic nationalist who wants illegals and criminals to be able to vote
The Post

Complete affirmative right to self defense.
Some nigger comes up to you with obvious intent you should be able to shoot him.

You are an angry cunt. Canada is completely dependent on the USA.

>Canada is completely dependent on the USA.
Might be.

Luckily, I am of the superior European variety and enjoying being an expat over here.

sapling.com/8023998/percent-pay-federal-income-taxes

>Only half of all Americans pay income taxes. That half holds up and funds the other half, as well as many government programs.

If you don't pay federal income taxes, you don't vote. Period. Stop leeching and thinking you have the right to contribute to decisions.

The 13th amendment is now repealed.

Try rephrasing that wish, you'll get a .001% federal income tax for working poor, also I just lose the right to vote when i retire? Sounds pretty stupid.

>Military spending is capped at 2% of national GDP, with funds being taken primarily from any payments to military members if it starts exceeding 2%. Also no more GI bill or any government subsidized veteran benefits.

That should curb all your retarded zog fucks looking for welfare and draining our resources.

THIS,, this would cure 90% of all the problems.

>If you could add one amendment to the U.S. Constitution what would it be?
Amendment to repeal everything after the first 10 amendments,

I would add an amendmant to nullify all previous amendmants passed the 10th amendmant.