Saekano

What is it like to be a Michirufag and nobody even remembers your existence?

Utaha is best girl.

It's more like no one cares. I felt like they just threw her in for the incest angle.

What's even the point of the cousin? Yeah, she makes the music but who cares.
For a body there is already Utaha, for a childhood friend there is Eriri plus she's an actual tsundere that fits that character, for personality you have Megumi. Michiru doesn't even add otaku points, she's a normalfag, who likes that kind of characters?

She represents what a normal girl really is in contrast to Megumi, who only seems normal.

Eriri will win on Vol 13 so who cares

Reminder.

>I
>LOVE
>MEGUMI

It can't be helped. She can't compete with main heroines Megumi and Eriri.

She's fun to hang around and shoot the shit or jam tunes with

My dick never forgets her existence.

You dont need to remind me that she's the best in this fucking series, you fucking turbo autist.

This.

Normal girls don't want to fuck their cousins.

She's not the best, just the least worst.

I like her the most because I make music irl

if only she wasn't an actual relative she'd be great

>Megumi
>Eriri
>bad

Kill yourself.

Of course no one cares, Michiru is fucking garbage and by far the worst girl

I still remember when she first showed up and acted like an insensitive self centered normalfag whore and treated everyone like shit. Not to mention that Utaha, Megumi and Eriri are great and you could easily defend any of them as being best girl.

Reminder of what? That's a red herring lulz

Micher is third best behind Utaha and Megumi

She is just jealous that Tomo cares more for 2D than 3D.

All she did was point out that everyone besides Aki was only making the game as some kind of attempt to segue onto Aki's D.

>that everyone besides Aki was only making the game as some kind of attempt to segue onto Aki's D.

That doesn't apply to Megumi.

What is even Megumi's motivation? She's bored?

Basically. Gamemaking is fun, and hanging out with Tomoya and Eriri is more fun than anything she's done before.

She's like a version two of the original characters. Like they joked she supplants Eriri as de facto childhood friend. And while not explicit she is way more an embodiment of sex appeal than Utaha.

I just wish they didn't shaft sound design and music in gamemaking so hard, it can be very important.

This, some of my favorite VNs Muv-Luv Alternative and Corpse Party Blood Covered had god-tier sound design.

Gamemaking seems stressful

Top two best Saekanos of all time.

Only if you have deadlines.

this

but Michiru is hot as well. They both make my dick the hardest.

>flustered utaha
that's rare

And precious.

She apologizes so it's ok.

Going solely by their S1 character arcs.

>Michiru - trying to get Tomoya to pay attention to her instead of his 2D girls
>Utaha - sulking
>Eriri - autistic screeching
>Megumi - played everyone like a goddamn fiddle

>Utaha only gets 1 episode for her arc while we had to endure 3 episodes of Eriri's awful drama

Still mad. S2 seems to give priority to Utaha (except for the obligatory Megumi scene to remind us she's the main girl) and I hope it stays that way.

Try being an Izumifag

Oh no, once S2 is done with Utaha's arc, which comes first, we won't be seeing much of her.

She has some scenes in volume 6 and has a big role in 7. She'd have more screentime if they animate GS.

>Michiru
Literally who?

But her presence is overwhelmed by Eriri and Megumi.

The anime staffs know who the better and more interesting girl is.

Pic unrelated.

>Utaha literally babysitting Eriri

No.

Pic very related.

I hope they will also rush through Utaha's boring drama from volume 5 in S2.

>GS when he is referring to your first sentence

GS1 is more of an Eriri volume than it is Utaha, so not really there too.

I doubt they'll do a proper adaptation of GS. There's just no good place to put it, at most they'll rush through it in a flashback.

Dumb forced meme poster.

>eriri
>hey lets just jam as many fetishes and cliche character traits as possible into one character to attract all the tasteless faggots who love that shit

And Eriri gets literally blown the fuck out by Akane.

Not like Utaha is better.

Doubt it. Aniplex wants money and they can't get that if they rush the second most popular girl's arc.

KIMI HA KIKOERU

>getting destroyed and broken down to make her strong, faster, and better to become Tomoya's #1
Yes, and?

Akane has a stronger presence in that novel.

She's one to talk, Eriri is an even better drawer than Akane.

>not liking god tier traits like twintails and ZR
Pleb bear is pleb.

Why? She's not the main focus. GS1 was written to better develop why Eriri and Utaha left and how they ended up in Akane's company.

She's set up as the final boss (before the series itself shits her character in the following volumes).

Choose your Megumi.

>completely misunderstanding what I said

Give an Utaha instead.

>Eriri's presence overwhelming anyone

I was left wanting more of Izumi-chan and sick of Eriri in the Eriri arc

I doubt Utaha could pull off the cheerleading costume as well.

Which one of the Saekanos is likely to get BLACKED?

It's true though. Only Megumi has a greater presence, ironically enough.

>No Deadlines

This is why we get shit like Duke Nukem Forever and FFXV.

>Izumi
Who is this literally who nobody knows about?

Definitely Michiru.

Eriri hasn't unleashed her full dere yet.

WWhere do you guys get your translated novels? The one I got was incomplete, which was really fucking annoying

Eriri is so pathetic. She didn't even try to put a fight for Tomoya, she gave up so easily.

Eriri. It'd be one of her inspirations for a doujin and what's better than to experience it beforehand.

Because she likes Megumi too much, and after seeing how much she's betrayed Tomoya in comparison to how much Megumi stuck with him, she knows Megumi is the one that deserves to win.

This. If it was Utaha or anyone else, she'd be her usual snarky bitch mode.

Good, but there's no shitposting drama.
>treated everyone like shit
No she didn't. The worst she did was put MC's stuff in the trash. She did nothing to anyone else besides make them jealous with her existence and say "I don't care for otaku", which sent them into a nerdrage because it was an insult to their egos. But that's been corrected. She's probably the most chill person there.

Utaha is literally a sex goddess.

Why would anyone but a bitch even pull that shit other than to say "I'm better than you loser nerds?"

Utaha is such a cockteasing semen demon holy shit.

it's great, less competition.

She thinks she's doing a favor by forcing him to grow up.

Will we get more references and Icy Tail?
>inb4 A-1 shills the other shows they're airing this season

Well, I think even Eriri isn't pathetic enough to start drama with her best friend over a guy that she lost and no matter how she looks at it is all her own fault.

What shit? All she said is she doesn't like it. It's just a pointless prejudice, maybe so otaku can jerk off to their persecution complex while ironically having that same hot "normal" girl rub her tits all over them.

At this rate they'd have to shill Saekano in Eromanga sensei instead.

>***,198位/***,199位 (***,203 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/07/26 冴えない彼女の育てかた 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>***,211位/***,233位 (***,301 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/06/28 エロマンガ先生 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

They're neck and neck.

>normalfag
But she sings otaku songs in a band.

You do know that otaku are treated worse than niggers from the hood right?

They should treat otaku better. Anime is one of the few resources Japan has unique to it.

It's not 1995, user.

That's like saying watching anime automatically makes someone an otaku.

China and Korea will get there.

Keep dreaming, chink.

Oh god Utaha is hot.

Can't beat how Megumi is spreading her legs while wearing no pants.

She's the only tomboyish girl, plus her sluttier personality makes her the best to fap to.