Is he white Sup Forums?

When did you stop beating your wife?

Two days from now

yes

That nigger is a racist

he looks like a sicillian, so not really, but still whiter than castizos

Whiter than you, ahmed.

Sargon pulled an Eichenwald there. Fuckin sad!

atleast 30% white, so yes.

that's obviously a loaded question

Absolutely, just look at him. 99% white, a little dark but that could be italian

White american.

I'm not going to insult Laurence Fishburne by answering that

>In the movie that gave us the redpill meme
>In a lot of great movies, actually
He gets a pass. I don't think he's public with his politics either, but then again I avoid the electric Jew enough to barely be conversational about that shit.

Furious style is a righteous man he knows about the trickery of the whites he's not white he would never want to be. White people are science experiments made in the ancient times by yakob this is well documented Negroids were the first people and the first to build and paint whites come from the tribe of cannan which became extinct after the great flood but they were revived through DNA remains found in the skeletons of the and resurrected by yakob in attempt to reattach them to the holy ness of the lord but yakob underestimated the power of the mark of cannan (which whites still carry today) and whites along with Satan allowed reason to become a tyrant

>Whittaker
Well that's a white surname, so yes

do you prefer red or white wine?

About 56%

Fuck wrong guy
>Fishburne
Still holds up

no, Samuel L. Jackson is not white.

Looks like a tanned german to me

Whiter then 65% of america

I like how you can tell who has seen the stream and who hasn't

HA!
LOOK AT ALL THESE BRAINLETS

The thing about
>you can read minds now?
>what color am I thinking of?

Was so childish and delusional it’s really just sad

By American standards?
Yes

Can someone explain this meemee? I know its from that stream but dont get the context

I mean, his daughter got fucked on camera for money so he may as well be.

56% black, but definitely not a nigger

Very clearly no. He is black. Not hard to figure out. Weak bait. Sage

During the warski stream sargon kept on saying spencer couldn't determine who was white and who was not. Millenial woes was brought on and pushed sargon to asmwer if laurence fishburne was white or not.

Yes, here he is without make up.

Whatd Sargon say

"Do people say he's white?"

Oh amurica

So he just did le enlightened centrist """answer""" by avoiding anything concrete. Fucking fatass

his daugher sadly is 100% nigger thot

>le inside joke
>look mom i posted it on Sup Forums!

fuck you snaggletooth nigger, get bombed

Channel stats after the cuckening of sargoy.

yes he is white . thats a known fact. every one in the matrix movies are white even the minorities. the queen got them irish blood transfusions it counts

he refused to answer it point blank about 6 times, desperately trying to dodge and reframe with questions of his own

he told Woes it was a loaded question like asking "are you still beating your wife?" and refused to say

if Sargon admitted Fishburne was black it would have completely obliterated every argument he had made for the past hour

Whiter than u, jose