Here is how Colorado is spending it's Cannabis Tax revenue: $40 million in school renovations, $6...

Here is how Colorado is spending it's Cannabis Tax revenue: $40 million in school renovations, $6.7 million went to treatment programs, $8 million to combat HS dropouts and bullying.

So tell me why responsible marijuana legislation shouldn't be national? Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How is Colorado spending marijuana taxes 2017
denverpost.com/2016/08/12/why-pot-taxes-cant-solve-colorados-budget-problems/
colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead of allowing unregulated growth and distribution for individuals they jewed the fuck out of legislation. Now your name goes on a register and you pay taxes for something that should be growing in your fucking garden

Can't wait for all those kids to stunt their brain growth. What a time to be alive.

Alcohol's been legal a while now so that that's taken care of

Also it causes congenital brain damage so the americans will be even dummer.

Wine and beer are what kids tend to get as it's cheap and will not do damage unless they get blind drunk. Weed is cheap and you require a single blunt to do the same damage a bottle of cheat spirit or several of wine will do.

To make it even worse, smoking a blunt per day is seen as normal and is practiced, whilst the same cannot be said for alcohol. Guess which will destroy the youth faster and in larger quantity...

alcohol

dont they make billions off the weed regulation? wheres the rest of the money go and why havent they fixed the huge amount of homeless they have because of the pot industry

Opiate addiction is down around 25% here in Oregon after just a year of legalization. Big pharma and it's bought and paid for shills will hide this fact. Dems and Repubs are both in the pharma pocket so we'll never get a fair shake from the government.

>Slapping on ridiculous levels of tax aids in gathering tax revenue.

Colour me black and and call me a nigger.

To be fair I don’t think opiates cause as severe brain damage as weed.

But you can't die from an overdose on weed. So there's that...

>why havent they fixed the huge amount of homeless they have because of the pot industry

Explain?

Afaik you actually can. Or atleast there is a fatal condition that weed can cause. Anyways there is no evidence that legalizing weed will effectively reduce opiate use.

>combat bullying
why are amerifats so triggered by bullies

The only people arguing against it, in this board are KHV NEETs or fucks that have no access to Cannabis. AKA jealous ass faggots.

> Be Me
> Yay weed is legal, lets get med Card
> 200mg edible? Sounds strong, ill take 50mg
> 4 hours later wake up from nap, smell food cooking
>go to plate some food, PASS OUT/UNCONSCIOUS OVER STOVE
>3rd degree burns on arms and hand, scars everywhere till this day.
> Marijuana and $18,000 later is literally is the reason for my turmoil right now.

You being a dumbfuck is the reason for your turmoil. Stop blaming everything else your your incompetence.

This place is garbage outside of springs and ski resorts
It's just like nigger Caribbean countries: fun to visit, then you go back to the real world like Texas

>implying all or most of that money is not being siphoned off by the faggots you potheads put in power in order to get your sticky icky.

You are allowed to grow six plants, and you are allowed to give pot to your friends. You aren't allowed to sell it or manufacture concentrates w/o a license.

The only people on lists are business owners, employees, and medical marijuana patients. Rec shops only check your id. If they want to scan it, go to a different shop. There is no law requiring rec shops to identify customers beyond their age.

>$8 million to combat HS dropouts and bullying.
I wonder which politician's charity/NGO will get the check.

Im happy for the children of colorado

how are they combating bullying and dropouts with $8,000,000?

DUDE WEED LMAO

>So tell me why responsible marijuana legislation shouldn't be national?
Because taxation is theft.
Property tax is slavery.

all part of judens plan

you thought millenials had short term memories just wait for the next generation

>Here is how Colorado is spending it's Cannabis Tax revenue: $40 million in school renovations, $6.7 million went to treatment programs, $8 million to combat HS dropouts and bullying.
Prove it.

>So tell me why responsible marijuana legislation shouldn't be national?
Because the government doesn't need more money.

More money doesn't equal success in government.

Pot is degenerate and so are you.

What makes me laugh is the losers here who somehow became addicted to weed and allowed it to fuck up their lives so they assume everyone is as pathetic as them and act like weed is why they were loser. 99% of the time they were a loser before they smoked. I can understand the arguments from no drugs right wingers even if i don't agree with them but the ex pot heads just make me laugh because I know pot heads who aren't nearly as lazy as these guys.

Same thing could happen with alcohol

Kids get shitfaced all the time. Are you actually implying kids are responsible drinkers? Give me a fucking break. We used to drink whatever we could get, not just wine and beer.

shouldn't you be out fighting

Post scars lying faggot

It goes to state government you fucking idiot. Plenty of state governments need more money to become less dependent of the federal government. it's funny how stupid some of you are and you don't even do drugs. Federal government doesn't collect taxes on marijuana.

pot head losers.....

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Branson, Prez Bush, Obama

could it be the non-stop drug testing that might be causing some people not to get a decent job?

how many brilliant people may have invented something or saved a life if insurance companies didn't demand piss samples

....drink like a fish?......you're okay
Smoked a joint 22 days ago....sorry, no job

He'll suddenly disappear now that people want proof. They have no actual argument or ground to stand on so they just make shit up.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How is Colorado spending marijuana taxes 2017

>It goes to state government you fucking idiot.
Sure it does. ;)

> Plenty of state governments need more money to become less dependent of the federal government.
Government needs more money? You sound like a Liberal.

> it's funny how stupid some of you are and you don't even do drugs.
So you're saying people who do drugs are stupider? That's a great reason as to why pot should be illegal.

>Federal government doesn't collect taxes on marijuana.
The Federal and State Governments should receive far less in taxes than they already do.

You have yet to explain why the government getting more money is a good thing. You like bigger governments? You like giving the government more of your money?

>make weed legal and encourage dudeweed
>beaners like the one that killed girl cause ((accident)) keep showing up in america killing people
>population response to rising illegals shooting people and cops freely shooting people like in arizona are
>DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIEEET THEY JUST NEED TO BLAZE SOME WEED PEACE N SHIET

n-no goy theres nothing to see here, go back to listening to latest snoop dogg dudeweed like good goy

That or they google burn scars and run away when you reverse image search it.

>sure it does

Quit reading there. Post proof it goes to the feds or you have no argument at all kek.

denverpost.com/2016/08/12/why-pot-taxes-cant-solve-colorados-budget-problems/

Again though...what makes you think government having more money is a good thing?

And what makes you think the government can spend that money correctly?

And even if the money does go to those causes, what makes you think it won't go to padding the pockets of unions and bureaucrats?

I read it as that the money will go to corruption, not the feds.

>Quit reading there. Post proof it goes to the feds or you have no argument at all kek.
You're not saying you actually trust the government, are you?

Because you've already essentially said "the government being bigger and having more money is a good thing."

>7651how are they combating bullying and dropouts with $8,000,000
I work at a printing company who does a shitload of state documents and books and pamphlets and flyers, all sorts of materials really. Today I was printing some stuff about teens getting their GED. They chose expensive paper (not just run of the mill 80# text gloss), have loads of SJW shit in the pamphlets. I'm moving out of this godawful state soon. Only been here 3 years and I'm worse off than when I was poor in Texas, and buying weed for 3-5x the price as here. I love weed and weather, but nothing could keep me here. It cost me $1000 to register my car. I paid $8000 below MSRP but they tax you on the MSRP, in addition to sales tax. That's a tax every year. It's the "Car Ownership Tax" fuck this liberal shithole. The bums, the SJW antics, the "hate free" zones, etc. I intentionally have started misgendering people just because they are cunts. And there's a load of males who wish they had a cunt, and a lot of cunts who wish they had a real dick.

>Less than $50m in revenue
I bet the commission to regulate it cost mosre than 50m

>I read it as that the money will go to corruption, not the feds.
Correct. The government is inherently wasteful and corrupt.

Its like these potheads are saying they donated to the Clinton Foundation so they know their money is going to help poor, neglected people because that's who the Clinton's said the money would be going to.

Never said it was. You just seemed to need help using the internet. Nothing wrong with helping mentally handicapped people.
You’re confusing me with some one else. The little colored bubble next to the word ID? They’re unique to an ip.

Are you in Colorado?

>Yay weed is legal
>lets get med Card

wat

how did you pass out over a stove? that's not how gravity works

>spending WEED DUDE tax money on useless programs and failing schools

WHAT A GREAT IDEA

I would look into that if I were you. In Texas we were told the lottery would be used for education, but in reality they cut the education budget by the same amount, meaning the lottery was literally for anything they wanted by the transitive property

I will gladly pay $1k a year to avoid living in "Mexico North" with their hordes of police in TX

why's it got to be a federal law about it? why not throw out the federal law and let states decide themselves?

Not sure where OP is getting his numbers from but 2017 numbers topped 226 million in revenue, with 617 million since 2014.

colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data

Frontal Lobe stunted.. by young pot smokers..
Don't damage it!!
The function of the frontal lobe involves the ability to project future consequences resulting from current actions, the choice between good and bad actions (or better and best) (also known as conscience), the override and suppression of socially unacceptable responses, and the determination of similarities and differences between things or events.

Your Fucked The prefrontal cortex enables us to make rational, sound decisions. It also helps us to override impulsive urges. If acted upon, these impulses urges can cause us to act without thinking. This is usually not in our best interest. For instance, suppose I've had a bad day at work. I may have an impulsive urge to tell my boss exactly what I think of her. To act on this impulse is not in my best interest. Fortunately, my prefrontal cortex is functioning quite well. I still have my job!

I just typed out a really long response, realized it was fucking autistic and just tiring, and decided to say fuck it. It's too easy to rag on this state.

$50/eighth in SF today. Fuck legalization.

I'm paying 40 for a quarter here in Florida

why do conservashits hate states rights and individual liberty?

>6.7 million went to treatment programs
treatment for what?
>8 million to combat HS dropouts and bullying
8 million dollars to combat retardation and prevent losers from offing themselves?
>40 million in school renovations
So, 3 or less schools are being renovated? And for what exactly? I thought canadians already had good public schools? Are you adding negro-exclusive sections?

Yeah we went from $35/eighth in the shops to $50/eighth overnight. It's like they want us to go back to the black market.
>mfw I've got to go back to buying week from >dealers
>feelsbadman.jpg

They wouldn't need to fund all those programs if the kids weren't smoking weed thus ruining said institutions and their lives in the first place. And now they can buy even higher grade dope from their friends who get it from a legal pot shop.
Well done at destroying another generation of youth instead of admitting that weed is degenerate, destructive, nothing but harm to the body/mind, and produces nothing but an apathetic community of losers.

protip: kys and you won't have to worry about it, weedcuck

bro you forgot your memeflag

>nippons make batteries and other high tech shit
>meanwhile us amerifats are innovating by inventing new weed n shiet

Oldfag here. We were paying $50 1/8th for "kind bud" in the 90's

All the LED grow light tech comes from Japan. They're the ones pioneering indoor agricultural practices

DUDE WEE-

No one is on lists but medical marijuana patients. Everyone on adderal is on a list too, you retarded.

Leave it to a slav to downplay alcoholism.

Pharma will not have the Government round up Pharma users. The WILL, however, have the Government round up potheads so they can force feed them Pharma in Internment camps. it's all about the Dollar, and potheads are cutting in on Pharma money. Pretty simple. Even for a pothead.

>i'm retarded the post

That 8 million funded a whole department of problem glasses coddling faggots and trannies from getting bullied like they deserve for being defective humans who should have been A. Aborted B. Killed by their parents once they exhibited signs of being useless

>my cousin died at sandy hook

Colorado is getting about 10,000 moving there a month since legalization, causing housing/ rent prices to skyrocket. Also, people lack self control and will literally smoke themselves into bankruptcy.

Weed sales have been around $1bn, state revenues from those sales hover around $200m.

>more money wasted on inflated teacher salaries

wow yay

>we're your kids future, pay us more

>Implying it's not just pilfered by our """leadership"""

t. guy in Denver

>smoke themselves into bankruptcy
lmao. the shit grows on trees and you can grow them in your closet.

Illinois should immediately legalize and tax.

Now imagine if all you do is 420BLAZEIT and don't actually work, like most lazy stoners. Then bankruptcy comes pretty quickly.
>inb4 anecdotal lies about being a CEO making $500K while doing dabs at board meetings

I'm not a suit. I make custom cabinets and $5k tables for people who do dabs in board meetings.

Why are some threads here carbon copies of plebbit?

How much is going to rehabilitate all the fucked up schizos that will appear in 5 years.

Possibly this will come as a surprise to you, but no one went out and got stoned who didn't get stoned before. Teenage marijuana use has declined every year post "legalization", that means fewer new potheads, so less new "schizos".

Americans drink 13 drinks a week on average now

Only niggers and white people who think they are niggers smoke blunts. Cigar wrappers aren't suppose to be inhaled, btw

No schizos. Only completly retarded people with memory problems.
Its no meme. Any honest ex-smoker will confirm. Weed makes you dumb, lazy, with no memory, lowers your reaction times and makes you unable to do more than one simple task at a time. Its really poison.

Go worry about your own country, fag hole

It should be, but taxed at the normal sales tax rate for each State. Fuck "sin" taxes.

We should no be looking for ways to give the gov more money. Cut spending.

>tourists of pol crying about braintumors

Is it your kid? Why the fuck do you care? That's culling the weak and stupid. Who gives a shit.

>yfw the primary lobbyists against dude legal 420 blazit were mexican cartels and Big Pharma, both of which only do it because legal weed as business competition to their illegal drug market or to the bluepills you get subscribed by Dr. Shekelberg

First off taxing marijuana is a sin tax and can go fuck itself. Second why do people who like marijuana like taxes?

personally, I love my job, so if I could do that and go home and blaze idc if I spend a bit more to have the potholes filled

>why do people who like marijuana like taxes?
Because they're idiots, obviously.

who the fuck wants to bother with growing plants?