There is literally nothing wrong with communis

>there is literally nothing wrong with communis...

Why do Euros unironically believe this?

Ignorance of history due to unprecedented levels of distraction, unreliable sources of knowledge and the erosion of personal responsibility.

Same problem worldwide.

>Euros
Probably something in their water.

>sw*den has the lowest gdp of all the scandinavian countries

laff

>cuckraine
jesus christ how are they european

Maybe it's not communism but Slavs in general, they were poor long looooong before Stalin's communism.

No sea access and the coldest part of Europe with Siberian winters might play a little part as well.

Literally no Euro believes that

>less competitive than toothpaste

How is that strange? They're in the Middle of Europe

In those countries, a few hundred euros per month goes a long way further than a a couple thousand euros per month. purchasing power nigger

>Why do Euros unironically believe this?
Even more embarrassing when American college-age "liberals" believe it.

than a a couple thousand euros per month in the "richer" countries***

but seriously though, the same job in poland as I have here, I could buy a fucking mansion and here in Vancouver I have to live in a 1 bedroom apartment 45 minutes away from the city and be surrounded by sjw white liberals and chinks

Here you have the reason why the West is wealthier

>Poortugal

this

I've never met a college-age communist.

No I mean actual toothpaste.

Sweden's GDP growth: 3.6%
Colgate annual growth: 7.7%

Capitalism is to blame too.

Why do fat dumb burgers talk about shit they have no idea about? Hardly anyone in Europe supports actual communism. And even when they do, it's nowhere near the stupid shit you've been told to accept like a good little goy after decades of obvious propaganda.

This

>American gdp growth 1.6%
w-whooops

>Euros
Idk, I've seen more American commies on youtube than here in Europe. I should focus more on your shithole than keeping bussy with our continent.

Because you go to school where they brainwash you, because you they control the media to brainwash you...

Poland was THE country in Europe for a long time.

bump

It's more like......