Revelation 11:15-19

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/08/01/top-trump-administration-officials-flock-to-weekly-bible-study-classes-at-white-house/?utm_term=.7114352204b3
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/july/bible-studies-at-the-white-house-whos-at-the-heart-of-this-spiritual-awakening
gematrix.org/?word=new york
youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY
youtu.be/HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=OejqB1WlrF0
youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Revelation 11:15-19

Why the masonic imagery?

What are you trying to say here?

that painting is in some bank isn't it? Bank Of America HQ or something?

trump was born during a lunar eclipse, and on his first day in office he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old and won with a 77 electoral vote leadership.
his name translates to
donald=ruler of the world
john=blessed/sent by God
trump=trump(card)
in his first year of presidency a biblical prophecy happens in the stars (september 23rd) showing we are devinitely in the revelations. also 33 days before that prophecy (33 being an important number in the occult) a solar eclipse goes through his entire "kingdom" and 7 years after there will be another solar eclipse through the US.

either trump is sent by God, or he was groomed his entire life to win presidency on that specific date with that specific result. i tend to believe the first one. also he started making bible studies in the whitehouse
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/08/01/top-trump-administration-officials-flock-to-weekly-bible-study-classes-at-white-house/?utm_term=.7114352204b3
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/july/bible-studies-at-the-white-house-whos-at-the-heart-of-this-spiritual-awakening

also if you like trump check

>le trump is the little boy in the freemason drawing

the shills are really grasping at straws these days, not to grab them but to hold onto them for dear life.

the seventh trumpet

uh wtf are you talking about nigger you made that image I am asking you for what purpose are you just an idiot that doesn't know what any of that means?

oh nvm you aren't OP you are just some random moron

yes bank of america. i dont think it depicts trump though. or if it does not because he was chosen by masons, illuminati or whatever but more because of some kind of prophecy

in what way prosecutions? Doubt it desu what do you think? Trump is a puppet of ZOG or no?

You're doing it wrong

Protip: Babylon in the Book of Revelation is Jerusalem, not Rome.

God has divorced Israel.

Kill yourself fedora queer

oh lol yah I wasn't implying that just wondering why me married them together

Trump is Christ returned and hes come after the 4 horsemen. the last horsemen of death being obama

he will lock everyone up and unleash alien technology

>Revelation 11:15-19
I think that he's neither a saint nor a demon. I hate liberals, but it's kind of unsafe to place your full faith into a person.

lol que the half wit, the self fulfilling prophecy, call a Christian out for being a delusional half wit and they will show everyone you are right lol

Oy vey goyimse christianity is as false as satanism and isse just a maymay they are both fake so stoppe looking into it

babylon that is destroyed in the bible new york
gematrix.org/?word=new york
>new york in English Gematria Equals: 666

no, he is elijah and mostly one of the two witnesses desu. elijah is said to get rid of the greatest filth, then get killed by the whore of babylon (likely hillary and her goons) which then rules for 3,5 years till jesus comes back

can't tell if what you are saying are you mumbling (((Chritsuckery))) buffoonery? There is very real evil in this world but the book you read incorrectly does not describe it, not the wya you think it does

youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY

youtu.be/HjDiWtQqU4E

hillary is jezebel

Not even Christian or religious, you're just a corny queer.

which is the whore, or at least the leader of the whore as the whore itself could be a complex of people

Explanation?

What level of bluepill do you have to be on to think that Christianity not only has merit, but also somehow Jews are against it, even though they are the ones who invented it?

GOT IT, THANKS

Nigger the fuck shoudl I believe then? The messiah gave his life for us fucking assholes for free and on his will and by his will we are free and saved

Fuck off with your le atheismo, also the Bible predicted more shit then your cocksuckering ever did

I lol'd so hard. I am in the order of the Black Sun you imbecile, why are you so stupid?

>the ones who invented it

Do you want to know the truth? I can show if you want, I can teach you what bible really means. Not likely though I know which is what this means The truth is not for everyone desu only those that seek it out. The bible is a cipher do you want me to tell you what it means, give you the great arcanum?

this is nuanced, nothing in this world is simple desu, if you think it is, it is you that is simple

Your kid's club has been infiltrated.

Leave my bible alone, Relaxo.

since the black sun LARPer is back, here some insight on symbolism before he tries to shill you into saturnworship

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet, man created on the 6th day and appointed to 6 days of work a week.). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

Now finally the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body

again I lol'd, you edgy useless kids, always running your mouth, disrespecting people, rushing everywhere to give your opinion about everything you know jack shit about, raised perfectly by the kikes and the system they designed. Let you in on a secret, we are your first last and only line of defense against the darkness kiddo. Everything you all know here about anything is because of our people, we are the tip of the spear
ahhh the German that steals my work then tries to spin it with Christian nonsense and pass it off as his own is back

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

>claims others stealing your work
>uploads videos he steals from other channels for youtube shekels

but yes, im sure saturn is the good guy with all these people worshipping him.

so you are really gonna sit here and run your mouth at me and call me a LARPer while you regurgitate my work you have lifted from other threads? Really? This is how you think white men should behave? Your posts are still nonsense because you do not think, only read and regurgitate, you do not know what any of this means, or very little anyway, you aren't completely wrong but see your problem is you want to rush out and tell everyone what you "know", but you don't really know very much

let me clear this up

you sound like a kike now. I made the channel for little faggots like you, to make things easy for you. I can't really upload books now can I idiot? All the human knowledge of the world is at your fingertips and you are still ignorant, even after people like me spend years putting information together to educate little asshole half wits like you, my channel is monetized everything I do, I do for you, for the volk, something a little POS like you can never understand because you have never done anything for anyone but yourself and your own self gratification, go and fuck yourself kid

>is not monetized
You are human garbage my friend, kindly neck yourself to free us all of your presence

pretty much this I have more for you

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of the celestial event that caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh - The Black Sun
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

I have other videos on the channel about this if you want to look for them, namely about the pyramid alignments etc

If anyone is wondering:

Revelation 11:15-19New International Version (NIV)
The Seventh Trumpet
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
18 The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

>calling me kike for pointing out his kikery
man, those projectionissues sure make you seem like one.
you could have make playlist and link the videos of the other channels instead of selling them as you own. you could make coherent posts with actual informations instead of just always "watch my channel duh" for those youtube shekels. but that wouldnt be the same, right?
also its sure interesting how you figured everything out about me, would be scared if it would be wrong. but im done discussing with you either way. i pray you will see that saturn/satan isnt the way

Is that you bodhi mantra? I have a question for you, why do you guys seemingly revere or worship saturn? from what i gather saturn is not a force of good. its connection to the jews, muslims, the demiurge, human sacrifice and other evil practices and organisations are to me clear indicators. saturn is a god of the material physical world and is worshipped by those who want temporal power over others and the material world, saturn seems a rather odd choice for a buddhist to align himself with.

kek fuck off this thread and board rabbi foreskinstein

most of this you took one small part of the truth you learned from me then pulled the interpretation of these things right out of your ass with exoteric (((Christian))) nonsense
I don't sell anything you imbecile, I don't think you quite understand my tiny brained friend, we are an order, a network are you really this stupid? My posts are only incoherent to you because you are ignorant and superstitious

this fella gets it

t.

I lol'd we don't worship anything brother, only exoteric half wits worship anything, never look without always look within Saturn because it was the original sun and it is a time keeper, the time keeper try this
youtube.com/watch?v=OejqB1WlrF0

Also our brother son of Saturn has a channel on youtube try there

the only thing he gets is that you are not very bright

>claims to be enlightened
>loses temper over not agreeing with him on the internet
also i gave pretty much where the symbolism even comes from, you may call me a biblethumper, but pulling stuff from the bible is not pulling it out of my ass

you do not know where it comes from almost nothing you said was right

nice argument precisely what people expect from a (((Christian)))

this is why (((Christians))) are crypto kikes, only kikes just pretend to be imbeciles.Your only arguments solely ad hominem attacks and pictures of fat people wearing fedoras. I mean honestly how can you rationally try to argue in any reasonable way that your zombie space jew cult is reasonable in any sense of the word whatsoever, you people are low IQ that is why you are Christians to begin with because you aren't very bright and obviously hopelessly gullible, I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so violent and dangerous to left to your own devices you fuckers have to be watched at all time or you will destroy all wisdom and knowledge you can get your hands on those that possess it

thanks, i'll check it out.

be sure to go to son of saturn's channel it is all mythology, everything this idiots have no clue about but what is in their bible

again, you are the ones wanting others to start worshipping saturn, just like the kikes do, wether they are currently calling them moloch, cronus, baal or just satan outright. if you dont see the error there than you are a lost caused. also i probably called you a faggot or retard at times but more as a conclusion than an insult, but i never posted any fat persons. you need to get into IDs son. also calling others out for ad hominem doesnt work if all you do is ad hominem yourself. and i never see you presenting any arguments at all, just claiming you are enlightened and others are wrong linking your youtube channel instead of being able to put any info into your posts.

>again, you are the ones wanting others to start worshipping saturn,

this is literally the exact opposite of what I just said. Hey you stupid fucking half wit it is you THAT WORSHIPS SATRUN YOU STUPID FUCK goddamn you are an idiot, I hope to god you are just some stupid kid

this picture shows what i mean, these sorts of connections between saturn and and evil groups are extremely prevalent. if saturn is as neutral and scientific as simply being our old sun why are such evil things so often connected with it, i would say sabbatai zevy has something to do with it but saturn has be associated with bad shit long before him

Quote which is an opinion is just that, an opinion. People don't need to say seemingly logical things, which also are based on quite a lot of ignorance to live and indulge in what the bible defines as sin. Sorry, also these screenshots are from the SoS channel.

Real absurdity is perversion of the gospel/salvation message by religion.

Also you photoshopped a lot of black sun symbols on pics. Why? What's up with you? You also got upset when I said hitler lovers are numales in one threads, want to hurt Slavs, well knock yourself out.

Kill yourself, charlatan.

Jesus is King.

lol yah and satanists worship pentagrams, does that mean geometry is evil?
>Sorry, also these screenshots are from the SoS channel.
you figure this out all on your own? Clapping for you sorry you can't hear it

>Also you photoshopped a lot of black sun symbols on pics. Why? What's up with you? You also got upset when I said hitler lovers are numales in one threads, want to hurt Slavs, well knock yourself out.
Sorry not in the mood to deal with this atm, 3 half wits at once is too much for me to deal with atm, non stop autistic screeching tends to give people headaches ask me again sometime, or you could look for yourself and answer all your own questions
>REEEEEEE

How would one genuinely interested in The Order Of The Black Sun get involved?

Cry harder, funny how you seem to act as if you didn't learn anything from his channel. Funny thing is he posts those quotes then provides proof of the validity of religions. Such utter cognitive dissonance. You like him are materialists, yes, are you?

If you actually read SoS' video content you'd understand why Saturn is viewed as malevolent. But you seem to love fake short lasting sensationalism which is your exposure to good knowledge which you interpret in your way.

i am not worshipping any planet, i worship an all loving God which is the most high, and which jesus told about. i trust jesus because the stuff i can confirm about his are right, what i cant confirm makes sense and so i trust him on which i cant possibly know. however how is the christian God saturn? saturn is represented in a lot of paganic cults which the bible condemns, people that worship moloch and give him the children are specifically stoned to death, doesnt sound like it is talking there about himself.

im pretty sure i saw you claiming how 666 is a good number when it pretty much is excessive materialism (really simplified ), and seemingly as in claim how 9 is a good number, standing for spirituality/mind i assume when actually its the 6 (natural order) turned around, the satanic agenda of making the lie the truth, satan god, the male female (reminder that trannies play into this, subverting the duality from which everything was created), with 9 commendments in the satanic bible.
6+6+6=18
1+8=9

Saturn was the sun during the golden age, just because evil people that do evil shit also know this means what? They are simply as clueless as the (((Christians))) in this thread if they actually worship it, knowledge and symbols are not evil user, but it does not mean evil is not done with them. Look at these moronic chrictcucks calling others evil and shit, these stupid fucks genocided more people and destroyed more knowledge than any ideology in history including communism, idiots are idiots and they do evil idiotic shit because they are stupid or evil, just a sad reality of our existence user

What a pathetic loser you are, you found content which fuels your confirmation bias, you attacked me for saying the truth about how hitler fanboys are fucking cowards today since they deny the genocide of my people. Yet that enrages you because I said the truth doesn't it? You hypocrite.

>but it does not mean evil is not done with them. Look at these moronic chrictcucks calling

You know absolute utter jack shit about mythological esotericism and what the black sun is ALTHOUGH ON HIS CHANNEL HE CLEARLY POINTS IT OUT.

sorry tldr, I don't cast pearls before swine, you are pretty much a barely conscious zombie no one can tell you anything, just keep to yourself

I lol'd

sorry forgot to add
>REEEEEEEEEEE

I agree the god of the abrahamic religions is saturn. him being a ruler of a golden age, his title of father or lord and long white beard are pretty obvious pointers. one thing i don't understand is why the black sun refers to saturn and black holes, is it because in the electric universe model black holes are at the centre of a sun or sub brown dwarf star in saturns case?

>lol yah and satanists worship pentagrams
wut? you do know at least that its relevant how the pentagram is turned, right? see the golden age was uphold by sacrificing children, literally and symbolically, symbolized by saturn/cronus eating his childs. symbolically it stands for a lifestyle in which the current generation lives in bliss and decadence, but fuck up everything else, like we do poisining the sky and oceans and earth, destroying forrests and nature in general, destroying the records of history irrecoverably, all which our children have to clean up again which is the sacrifice of our children to that god. wouldnt suprise me if thats how it was back then too, but some retard took it literally and started killing children for saturn to bring it back.
tl;dr: golden age is what (((they))) would define as golden age, pure and utter degeneracy while letting our children pay for it

So did I cast pearls before swine since you got enraged that I said the truth? You take verses out of a book you seem to hate unironically enough. Shouldn't it be ironic though?

Keep photoshopping black sun symbols everywhere and not even reading the text on his videos.

You cried here anti Slavic piece of shit

Fun fact about pol, nazi nutters love to think of themselves of masculine super heroes yet are effeminate thin skinned raging cowards. Cowards that they deny the holocaust and genocide of Slavs, prostitutes who sold their intellectual honesty for their warm comforting emotions. Fucking ragtag bunch of limpwristed unwashed subhuman cretins.

This has to do with Trump how?

user did you not read the pinned comment on what is the black sun?

LA/Hollywood is honestly much more fitting for that title regardless of numerology shit or whatever

>I am in the order of the black sun
>Posts betamax image

Cringe.

God is never described in the bible mate, any depiction of him with a white beard thus is irrelevant. wouldnt suprise me if its (((them))) trying to subvert just another thing and claim it their own like always. its just said "we are made in his image"

see Revelation 19:15
>From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with arodofiron; and He treads the wine pressofthe fierce wrathofGod, the Almighty.

the passage about babylon talks about how there is stuff traded of all kinds, and how the merchants are crying about its destruction, makes me think of wallstreet. also the statue of liberty likely is isis/the whore of babylon even looking for osiris dick in the waters.

I lol'd I like this desu ty, good stuff

maybe but not that much degeneracy comes from New York compared to LA, that's where all the porn and liberal trends are from, but maybe I'm misunderstanding that biblical idea somewhat

Trump is Jesus now?

youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec

doesn't sound very christian desu

now be a good little christian boi and turn the other cheek

To everybody in this thread although you didn't ask for it our friend here clearly does not understand the black sun is the sun in the winter season or the nocturnal sun on the microcosmic scale. He attacked me for saying the truth about anti slavic pol larpers, he photoshops black sun symbols everywhere. The black sun has a malevolent aspect, if viewed from one viewpoint IT IS the black serpent of winter the dragon, etc.

Nazism and the black sun from a certain viewpoint go hand in hand, Slavs slayed the serpent and we can do it again.

well, a lot of possible cities, and yes, LA would be fitting too, i thought las vegas but it has to be next to the ocean so that doesnt count. DC would be fitting as its the capitol and thus the source of the evil, but well

more likely elijah, possibly one of the 2 wittnesses of jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
>ohn is told that the court of God's temple would be trampled on by the nations for 42 months. During that period for 1,260 days (or 42 months, or 3½ years), two witnesses would be granted authority to prophesy. They are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. Both are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths
>fire out of their mouth
shitposting on twitter?

I only read the first and last line but I lol'd again. We are coming for you again to finish the job BOO!

I would just think that LA would be the first place to be destroyed since that's easily the most sinful place in that country overall but Washington would make some sense in a way too

>2017 was the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)

>Trump was born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
>His name means "the one ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York >Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ >Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>'Jesus' in Greek gematria equals 888
>'Donald J Trump' in gematria equals 888
>'The Art Of The Deal' in gematria equals 888

though people say this things about every american president and some other world leaders too, every president was going to be the antichrist so far

i fucked that up

>2017 was the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)

>Trump was born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
>His name means "the one ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>'Jesus' in Greek gematria equals 888
>'Donald J Trump' in gematria equals 888
>'The Art Of The Deal' in gematria equals 888

sorry brit bro nut this thread is oozing idiocy and I don't want any to get on me