IT'S HAPPENING!!1

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has just announced that it will conduct a briefing on January 16 concerning the "public health response to a nuclear detonation" over the skies of the United States.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-05/cdc-will-start-preparing-americans-nuclear-war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ziFOX6HPr24
youtube.com/watch?v=zmwxuFG5qCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dope

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People.

rly joggin teh noggin, faggot

XD why tho?

We should just preemptively nuke China and North Korea at the same time.

>Duck and Cover plays on television
>IDS HABBENING!

stolen

youtu.be/ziFOX6HPr24

I've been ready for so long

wtf I love abortion now

> Fuck Trump and Fuck White People.
Sounds like a loser whining to me. Pouty pouty.

To be fair, I'll be that one faggot to stand up durring a nuclear explosion and livestream it. I hope it happens soon. I'm so tired.

haaaAAAAHAHAHAHHHH amerikeks are about to get BTFO'd!

Reserve your spot today!

>zerohedge
>zerosources

Nigger have you seen the aim on those missiles? You should be more worried than us.

>Not understanding that an atmospheric detonation would affect leafland too
The absolute state of Canada

>gooks launch missle for chicago
> it misses and hits Toronto instead
>millions of leafs die
>world celebrates and crowns kim jong un as ruler of both koreas

The false flag is fucking real.

fuck you cracker

because fuck you cracker

don't steal from me cracker

fuck you cracker

Kek welcome to the radiation party, Americans

I am proud to be a whip cracker. Get back to work nigger.

Y do they always show the central US as getting hit with an EMP?

If they want 2 cause REAL trouble, detonate one over Wall Street or Silicon Valley, but Israel wouldn't do that to its US buds.

hahahaha.

the health and safety policy was made in the 1950s and never really revised afaik then abandoned in the 80s. duck and cover and the army's radiological studies on animals and humans, from the 40s and 50s, that is what informed the health policy.

so for the CDC to want to revamp things isn't really bad. its been ignored for decades too long imo.

Republicans need to realize all their crusade against abortion is doing is created more democratic voters and welfare dependents

bomb hits detroit. 1 million dindus are incinerated and 10 million canuks get radiation poisoning.
Nothing of value was lost

>Nigger>cracker

Please happen.

does the seafood have a zing these days?

Alright boys.. Let's not push and shove. Everyone in..

who would be stupid enough to waste a nuke on detroit ? niggers did more damage to that city than a nuke ever could.

don't call me a nigger you honkey

don't laugh at me honkey.

>be you
>be honkey

Thank god for operation gladio. Otherwise you would be commie retards.

Ye

It's real retard. It's on ABC right now

Hypothetically, what's the best way to livestream a happening to Sup Forums?

- worried commiefornian

Idaho is the safest state to be in apparently.

hq of US auto companies. hq of many prolific pizza brands.
Detroit city is 80% nigger. detroit metro is 70% white. Please tell me more about michigan.

Link it faggot

I'm literally going to be in Guam next week. Wish me luck, lads.

I can call you whatever I like, since you've already proven I am the cracker.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

Thank you for bringing that up

livestream and spam the link to Sup Forums

>tfw live in detroit
>tfw nuking me would make the world a better place.

I will do what I must

it has been really cold here in los angeles lately too, and it's about to get worse on monday and tuesday. it will be 31° in lancaster.

sorry user you know west coast best coast master race.
detroit is mutt. west coast Michigan you will find the dutch 5'10 master race women dancing in wood shoes easy to fuck.
From my last trip I found out even the average joe like me gets 3 points more on the east coast. thats sad that most americans are ugly as fuck.

>Please tell me more about michigan.
Detroit is a nigger infested shithole you're a faggot and nobody especially Kim Jung Un is going to waste a nuke on it

but its funny.

I'm aware. Most of michigan is garbage. I'm pure whiteboi so anything west of here would be a fitting upgrade. That or just bomb this unsalvagable wasteland

let's just nuke everywhere but the US just to be safe

why the fuck are there so many targets in OK

no self respecting white live in detroit. The liberal faggot live in ann arbor. The conservative religious people live on the west side of the state. the east is mixed. The west is german, dutch, english, and irish only for white people. very tall, and the women are of higher quality.
Went on a cruise and new york folk thought I was exotic because I didn't have brown eyes and a long as jewish/italian nose. Fucked a jew for shits.

>be nigger
>get mad at words

Move to Grand Rapids and you shall be saved. The snow keeps the homeless down.

michigan is best state. prove me wrong.

>zerohedge
move along, move along

ew dude youre brown tho gross

>outbreaks of shingles, measles, tuberculosis, whooping cough, black plague, ebola making a return to the US
>decide to do nuke response instead
where the fuck were these retards when nuke clouds were floating to the US during fukushima

Fucking BASED

You muriniggers just can't be a moment without black dicks can you?

Word on west Michigan

cmon meme flag, at least call us wh*Te like a real troll

This means literally nothing

ill say defcon 3

>that many nukes on pittsburgh
Why? The Chinese stole almost all of its steel power.

What's next?

WW3

>XD
Gtfo for the love of god

West Michigan, Mainly the Grand Rapids Metro is an expanding place with lots of jobs. It's a 1 million metro. If you are lucky enough you can live by lake michigan(holland or Grand Haven) where michigan women(germanic lookiing mutts) will be tanning. I went to miami beaches during christmas and was disgusted desu. I am so glad to be back.

no fuck you its my favorite.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Fpbp. Hopefully hits California

Grand Haven is nice but make sure to take a trip down to muskegon heights to remind yourself about the blacks.

Its about time. And its definatley emotional mind control because the CDC is fucking pure evil.

before the deep state created FEMA, America had a volunteer organization called "Civil Defense"

As a child, we did air-raid drills, radiological monitoring, survival skills, CPR, first aid, and a lot more.

Today, 90% of FEMA's budget goes toward harming Americans rather than helping them.

Nah let's nuke the US too. Starting with California.

oy vey...

Prove you're really black or stfu you dumb larping faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zmwxuFG5qCQ

I need to stop memeing nuclear annihilation and go for a nice walk.

damn someone is local.

Nothing ever happens.

And fuck you too.

A big enough emp detonated over Nebraska would wipe out the grid over most of the us. Then the world enters the dark ages all over again. Let's hope it never happens.

Nukes will destroy a lot this go around

I know.....feels bad man...i keep getting my hopes up

Do work son.

How is life as a poor nigger?

ITS SHAPED LIKE A MITTEN

>The World

The world would send in ((peacekeepers)) and make us their Humanitarian aid welfare bitch. We would be the puppets they need us to be with a good story to cover.
Pretty good dead man switch for the elite if you ask me.

You depressionposting nuketards all jerk off to your 2277 fallout fantasy without thinking for 2 seconds about your cause
Emptards are in close second. How about hope for harnessing the modern power of the states instead of going back to bows and swords to fight the cabal
>muh liberals would be dead tho xd

you've been fooled for so long.... Nukes are a hoax

just a wyatt mann living in a chocolate city.

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

Why nuke it when you can just do nothing and let it die by taco and nigger