Vote Trump

>vote Trump
>earn 25,000 dollars
>don't get tax refund
>owe money

fuck this, apparently a single male who makes jack shit and lives like a nigger OWES more money to the government. I have less than 2,000 dollars saved and I owe the government another 900 dollars. Fuck Trump and the Republicans

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice auto you manlet

shouldve done your w4 right you FUCKING RETARD LOL

Single debtless Americans have always been taxed high, it’s your punishment for not falling for any Jew tricks, they couldn’t get you to fall for the marriage meme, you avoided the adoption indoctrination, said no to their addicting credit cards, and decided to be your own man. In retaliation you owe the government extra money. Take comfort knowing it’ll be distributed to child rearing adults in the form of 4,800 payouts per kid.

lol good job not withholding enough for taxes dumbass

>earn 25,000 dollars
>don't get tax refund

taxplancalculator.com

Yes you do

Ah, so you never learned how to do taxes. Sad!

Tax reform kicks in next year buddy. Hang in there.

>tfw from a rich family
>tfw the inheritance passed to me tax free just went from 10 million to 20 million

Thank you for voting in my self interest.

Your filling status is retarded I promise you. I've owed before In the past when I filled wrong deductions. I'd say get an education, but based on what your making were probably past that point.

Also, trumps tax reform hasn't kicked in yet so your doubling down on dumb. Are you with her? Are you a smart city folk lol??

Did your taxes actually go UP, or did you screw up withholding? Trump tax plan doubles standard deduction so it should be saving people like you (single, no debt, non-itemizer) money. If you owe money at the end of the tax year that simply means you didn't withhold enough from your earnings. It doesn't mean you "lost" money to the government.

Yeah, this didn’t happen.
Sage

NO REFUNDS

>paying taxes other than payroll at $25k
you might be retarded

i guess i did fuck up. claiming 3 withholdings instead of 1 or 2. make 1000 every 2 weeks take home roughly 846. i need to redo my w4 so i don't get fucked again next year. even if i withheld too much it's ridiculous that someone like me has to cut a check. i'm just literally not gonna pay, fuck it

>automatic gearbox
Come on now.

Dont spend your money on vape gear and energy drinks and you will have more money

>Take comfort knowing it’ll be distributed to child rearing adults
Thats an odd way to spell shiftless niggers

Also this

you did something really wrong, idiot.

>only make 25k/year
>votes Republican
kek don't worry, one day YOU just could be a millionaire and wouldn't want to pay high taxes.

>Poor punctuation
>Poor grammar
>Trying to fuck the IRS
>Can't complete a tax form correctly

You're going to be poor forever.

Dumbasses this is a bait thread

>tfw too retarded to work a stick and drive at the same time

>this bait
This year's taxes are under Obama's setup. Trump's system starts in February and we won't have a full year like it until you file your 2019 taxes in 2020.

i can work my dick and drive at the same time, faggot

You live like a nigger because you think like a nigger, bud.

> having to LARP to try and make an argument

Pathetic shitlib kike faggots off my fuckin' site, now.

Stop vaping, spending money on drinks and driving a mozda

>>earn 25,000 dollars
lol
hahaahaa
stopped there
hahaaa
poorfag

>vape
>monster
>automatic
>nigger/ricer radio
>dirty floor
>pack of gum
>in drive
>gas pedal on shifting console
>not all quarters in change holder
jeez man grow the fuck up

>Confederate retard
>insulting anyones intelligence

>other people voting for your "self interest"
>self
Read more often.

Good! These losers can eat shit. Thank you for teaching these guys a lesson.