JEWGLe maps catches CPS delivering a child to alefantis house next to Pegasus museum

Where the fuck are you /pol?

Is this board truly dead?

Is it truly 90% shareblue and intelligence bots?

Fuvkkkkk
steemit.com/pizzagate/@thehoneybee/help-find-the-identity-of-the-little-girl-being-lead-into-a-house-owned-by-james-alefantis

steemit.com/pizzagate/@thehoneybee/help-find-the-identity-of-the-little-girl-being-lead-into-a-house-owned-by-james-alefantis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6mn3MXe9Vw
youtu.be/s6mn3MXe9Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2014/05/hat-trick-ftc-charges-violations-auto-loan-servicing-debt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they could scare Alex Jones off, then there must be some serious shit going on around Alefantis

what the fuck are you talking about you schizophrenic israel-worshipping mutt

This has about as much evidence as pizzagate had, which is to say, nothing. So I suppose that means this is going to be spammed on Sup Forums for the next couple of years.

Feeling sleep here lads time to go to sleep take a nap night night lights out mates sleepy anons get rest good night and a sound sleep anons

Have a rest fellow mutts . A new adventure in these mutt lands awaits us after a sound nap.

How can you tell it's CPS? The sticker?

BUMP

He realized he was being misled. All this shit about Podesta's emails comes out and the blood cum shit dinner parties and the media in turn smokescreen'd with this Pizza Gate shit that got started here on Sup Forums and tied it directly to Alex like he started it when he was just reporting what he read on Sup Forums like he does everyday.

Who?

Have a bump.

I'm frankly afraid of AI's and bots if they can envolve and fuck with us, but I doubt that they ever learn how to autism so it's still easy to spot them

BUMPING FOR FUCKING JUSTICE

Even with 56%, there's more white people in American than all your shit hole countries. Your day will come Bong boy, Farage us a failure and the brown horde of Satan has it's eye on your dwindling society and all you have is being British in the wake of catastrophe.

bump

>one of the windows upstairs has bars while the others don't
laughterstops.jpg

holy shit Adrian

keep this bumped we scare the jews

separated from neighbor, look at color change

Woah

Bullshit, its the same property. Neighbors house colour change is a complete contrast.

ONE WINDOW IS BARRED AND THE OTHERS AREN'T

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY Sup Forums )-':

>Is it truly 90% shareblue and intelligence bots?
Yes. I would leave, but that's exactly what they want. So I'll stay to spite them, and because I got nowhere else to go.

BUMOPBSDG

Bet thats some expensive sound proofing in there. I wonder why they just dont have an island they take kids to torture on so they can be as loud as they want without worrying about anyone nearby hearing.

This and the fat lady bringing a little Haitian girl with cps on the window to a house owned by a Rothschild deserves another bump.

(((They))) hate this thread

bump

the all-seeing unrelenting eye of Sup Forums

this was meant for you

They threatened to feed his dick to his children dude...

All this basement talk was for a reason? To keep us looking in undergound dungeons instead of sky dungeons. Probably some kill rooms 100 stories in the air in NY

Alex, when you say (((interdimensional blood sucking alien vampires))). I know what you mean, im pretty sure lots of people do.

Bump because they need to die.

fug bump

>How can you tell it's CPS? The sticker?

Alex learned enough Jew stuff to know if he flat out makes it about Jews, and he is not compromised in his resolve to bring peace for crimes against humanity, then he has to leave it up to us to make the next steps.

Do you understand he can be murdered and millions of people would cheer? Being him is a fucked situation. He literally depends on us more than we depend on him.

bump

bumpin

"....you know what's like working for a bunch of psychotic killers....who are probably gonna end up killing me one day....?youtube.com/watch?v=s6mn3MXe9Vw

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=s6mn3MXe9Vw

ahahah ITS LITERALLY NOTHING!! Haha. Shill thread. Shill/slide thread. Sage and ignore!!!!

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Im already heading to the house the child was allegedly taken with a camera to see for myself

learn what words every user filters maybe you'd get more traction on your gay threads

watch this video and wake up! Someone just shared it with me. and now i share it with you.
youtu.be/s6mn3MXe9Vw

Is it really Alefantis' place though?

Hes on radio. Jews control radio and advertising. Of course he works for them at that point in time

K, keep me posted.

fycking post periscope

>The people with enough power, intellect, cunning, and influence to run a global pedo ring, convince the public they don't exit, operate completely in shadows, and pay off law enforcement and govenrments
>Can't get a picture taken off Google
You guys are honestly retarded.

Post periscope

What can we do at this point? The board knows who, how, and why....but the truth is too terrible for normies to accept without live video.

Suggestions for cheap web-cams? Suggestions for WiFi range extenders?

I literally assumed it meant Child Protection Services.

I'll show myself out.

Nigger, I saw a pizza oven. It's real but is hidden by driven high-IQ people.

Here's what you sound like:
> Lol I destroyed the evidence
> Lol I like muh hot dogs and making aloha snackbars in WTC7

Kill urself dog

Tread lightly user. Keep your eyes peeled.

Why put bars on only 1 window of a 2 story house?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
the poor dude was scared shitless

Obey all applicable laws

Periscope

Another 3-letter agency, likely a front like CPS. See the photo of the woman taking the girl into Alefantis's house? Alefantis has no kids so its obviously a pizza delivery

You are a real hero user

i save images such as this one because they have a nasty habit of disappearing from the web

t.Podesta

1. participate in child rape conspiracy
2. oops hillary clinton accidentally all the emails
3. coded pedo language coded within
4. Sup Forums knows pedo code for some reason
5. pedo elites realize the cia-mind control sex slave human trafficing victim is out of the bag
6. panic
7. ????
8. start ww3

Because perhaps that is a room to keep people in.

What are you talking abour

Why is it always the Germans who notice things nobody else does?

because they have known horrors no one else has

Better view, 3 windows one set of bars.
>M'Kay.

The substance behind this specitic thread.

theres been multiple hotels busted for running this sort of shit, and i only know of LA

On the second floor to. For what fucking reason would one window on the second floor that a theif couldn't even reach be barred while the others are not.

the pizzagate symbol (triangle) was already being posted back on Sup Forums in 2007 or something

there was an old reference posted on b regularly "CP" and a picture of a chesse pizza,(((they))) were supposedly bragging online about it

keeping something inside desu

Periscope user better deliver

>Memeflag
Check
>Says it's nothing when it's clearly something
Check
>Calls others shills
Check

Hello shill if you haven't noticed we are wise to your tricks

hey there neighbor, i noticed you only put bars on one of your windows.. how will you keep people out with only one set of bars?

>who says i want to keep people OUT?

we all know why Sup Forums knows pedo code

what we don't know is why podesta knows pedo code

Do not make an cause a scene and take LOTS of pictures. When you get back make a thread with a link to this one and post pics

prove it faggot

ave a bump lad

If that’s really his house, it’s awfully shitty, even for a pizza shop owner. Look at the shingles on his roof for fucks sake.

This

its not his house, its the Pegasus "Museum" that he built recently. should look it up

soso sleepy

>checked

>Van on left outside of house
>van on right leaving from behind comet ping pong

Gas yourself you schizophrenic cryptojew conspiretard. Pizza Gate is fake news, obviously there are child sex trafficking rings but they have nothing to do with the creepy mentally ill faggots who live in DC (a shithole city that is only 30% white)

Dew hit

t. Clinton worshipping faggot leaf.

ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2014/05/hat-trick-ftc-charges-violations-auto-loan-servicing-debt

>there must be some serious shit going on around Alefantis

He is a Rothschild.

run.

>ford vs gmc
KYS