Did Trump violate twitter’s terms of service?

Why is threatening nuclear war okay for him, but if a citizen said the same thing about his gun he’d be banned and the authorities would be contacted?

Do rules not apply to him?

That's what you get, for electing someone, whose most powerful act is to write angry tweets.
It's most obviously not "threatening nuclear war" - it's all about comparing that phallus (="symbolic penis", for those with an american education)
Your "most important man of the nation" is without a doubt a most pitiful manchild, stuck in the emotional state of sandbox-age

>pic related, it's your leader, after someone said something bad about him (before he decides to strike back with a tweet)

Neutral countries aren't allowed to have opinions.

please CIA stop this madman

you stopped plenty of world leaders before, this babbling Jew lover should be easy for you

kek

He violated Un charter aganist advocating for wars of aggression.

>i cant think of anything bad about switzerland so i'll just call them neutral lmoa

hence the keks

Everything in that tweet is true. Plus pretty much every president has discussed that they have the capability to fire nuclear weapons since 1945

it's not about "the content of the stated propositions being true", it's about the fact, that your nation is in a state, where the most powerful men (as you said, it happened before) have to act in a way, where they have to show the whole world, how big their phallus is.
see Democracy leads to the phenomen of "representation". Your "head of the state" and his whole way of behaviour allows us to draw conclusions, that lead to some unsurpassable keks and a massive load of pity (the kind of pity you have towards beings backward in development)

No, Twitter rules don't apply to people that drive half their traffic

Twitter will lose 15% of it's market value if they ever ban Trump

I fucking hate people, who post in a thread once and then abandon it (especially if it's OP)

Fuck Twitter. Trump will do what he pleases and Twitter will wipe its mouth off and say thank you.

Because he is the heart of Twitter. Ban him Twitter drops dead and Trump makes some competitor rich

Honestly, I think Trump half means it as a joke, I.e., he understands that this is very much a dick-measuring boast. He's stating his position while maintaining his irreverent veneer of anti-PC.

I would love a Trump twitter ban - it would be hilarious

Pretty easy to point out that Switzerland is the home of mountain Jews.

One post by this ID meme died too early, it was too powerful and got shutdown

please proceed "pointing it out"
I'm very curious about the story behind the meme

>Trump withdraws from the UN

BEST TIMELINE