MACHINES TAKEN UR WOMANS

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5238357/Sex-robots-make-MEN-obsolete.html

Y U MAD THO?

Ooo yea baby fuck me with that hard robot cock

Well the red pill guys promised that they understand women and they say there's nothing to worry about here because women date for status or something and robots can't give that.

Haha, it's almost childish. They just keep turning things around in a "N-NO U" manner, it's almost embarrassing.

>women are obsolete
>men are obsolete
Does nobody see the clear implication once this happens

Womens pleasure comes from a man paying attention to them. Robots will never work for them.

How is that sex robot going to pay for her rent and food while she pursues her dreams of becoming a professional photographer?

>hot robot sex
>no humans

Truly an ideal world

Yeah, For FAT chicks maybe

I already made a thread for robowaifus, take your shitposting there

Fat chicks need loving too, They just gotta pay

Men bots will have spermdonor seed in their detachable balls. Women bots will have optional wombs. Problem solved.

Better a sterile robot than an aids nigger i tell u whut

>tfw bae order an extra sandwich

>Haha yay, we get to be fucked and worthless again!
Dumb cunts, who's going to create the technology?

ALL YOUR PUSSY BELONGS TO ME! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.

They'll always come crawling back for the real thing

This will never happen, women needs men more than men needs women.

Kikes going totally nuts now.
No you morons, they will be put into soap. The good ones become oil.

Sexbots for everyone, we all win.

Why would I be mad? We need sexy AI bots for everyone... And kill all the niggers !

Great, now I won't have to worry about spending money on them or them divorcing me while proclaiming I raped/hit them. Looks like we both get to be happy.

If that were true vibrators and dildos would have wiped us out
Robots can't buy them things or give them status

This is true, women care more about eye contact and attention more than sexual gratification. This is why they like weddings so much, its the ultimate social orgasm for a woman.

Do we still get gynoids?
If so, let the thots get their dickbots

better robots than niggers, I guess

So, women are cool with sexbots now?

Why would I care. Let men fuck their fembots, let women fuck their menbots, and let the white race die. It's what these SJWs want.

Not mad, take her.

>robotic men
>women get bored after 30 minutes because they have no money or status of their own

Kek, it's like evolutionary psychology doesn't exist for these people

Why would this even be bad? This way women won't cry and complain about their own obsolescence. They'll have their own robots to keep them happy and we'll have ours. Seems pretty ideal to me.

>implying that i wont be able to buy a hermaphrabot that i can fuck when i want and also throw a bone to the gf when i just want to play vidya. also make untold hot robot sandwiches with the gf when we roll

And yet this hasn't made Men relevant.

>Manbot3000 logfile 2870
>Nagging continues, vocal records indicate that I don't have employment.
>Does not compute, employment is not a Manbot3000 function.
>Manbot3000 logfile 2871.
>Owner brings home additional robot. Cuckbot1000.
>Owner instructs Manbot3000 to observe as she performs intercourse on it.
>Owner leaks from eye orifices after act.
>Vocal records indicate she cannot find good man as they're all "gone".

>Ooo yea baby fuck me with that hard robot cock
Do you mean a dildo

Eh, if you have to get affection from a lifeless machine you are fucking desperate and you have a problem.

Women will still want Chad

AYO BIO GUUURL, we be takinz ur mens in sheeeit

>women seek social status and free money
>sex robots is the answer
wat

>Harvard mathematician claims
>Claims

OP is an actual faggot

>own robot
>it can cook and clean
>it can give a good dicking
>not a status symbol
What?

Right wing botsquads race war now

Why are we all talking about using these things for sex when their most entertaining function will be to fight to the death? The finest armaments, we shall unleash scores of them onto an island and film the mechanical carnage with drones. It's guaranteed to be the greatest reality TV show in a decade, if not ever.

Arent men obsolete already? Or just disposable

Still it's a really expensive appliance. It can't take care of you, you need to take care of it (financially).

Seems like the comfiest possible population reduction plan. I'm not even mad at Shlomo this time.

I fail to see the difference in our current state

You don't understand social status.

I can't wait until the first woman gets killed by a fuckbot. It will be glorious.

>Muh robot overlords

1920s technology is more than enough for even the most absurd futurist dystopia.

Don't women not really want house husbands? Don't they usually want an alphachad?

>inb4 woman divorces her robotic husband

true desu. theres no way a woman would be satisfied with a robohusband. thats essentially just a washing machine and dishwasher, and all those things did was cause women to become whores

Do you have brain damage?
>be stacy
>marry a rich guy in the States
>have a meal ticket for the rest of your life no matter what happens

>be stacy
>get in serious debt buying a sex toy
>have to work your ass off to make the payments
>can't have kids because the toy is so expensive
>lose job, lose sex toy

I was not aware that womens study now include advance mechanics, AI programing, or actually putting something together

I’m talking about men financing women. Thanks for proving my point.

TAKE THEM
TAKE THEM ALL
I will be fucking my robotic wife and making babies with an artificial womb

Robots for everyone, even feminazis. Then there will be peace. Make this happen please.

>women are obsolete
>men are obsolete
>while niggers breed

Will you buy the windows sex robot or  sex robot?

So how long until genetically engineered humanoid animals are real? We can replace women with sapient pets.

> buys manbot
> gets tired of him after month
> files for rape and divorce, demanding aliments
> apparenly mr. manbot has no income of his own!11

this
give me a hybrid puccie

>women date for status

Correct but mainly for resources and don’t forget their baby making clock or they turn into crazy cat women

>post nonsense
>get sensible reply
>oh yeah, that's totally what I meant, thanks for proving my point
God damn 56% mutts.

>run_delsys32.bat
nuthin personnel kiddo

It’s okay, don’t be sad that we’d rather have a robot than your muslimized boy pucci

>this-isn't-even-proper-bait.jpg

Is still rather have the robot

male sex robots already exist

It's a status symbol of desperation. Women get made fun of for having cats because they can't find a man, imagine what a fuck bot would do. Men generally don't care what society thinks of them, women do.

Hahah, yea right.

Implying women wont have a wallet to leech from.

id love to see a woman try to build a robot without a man doing the handholding

>already a certainty women will become obsolete the second sex bots become widespread
>so better make up an article that claims the inverse

Men literally only need women for one thing, and that is sex. It's coincidentally also the only weapon women have against men. The only people who should be worried here are women.

Wait, what? Wouldn't that make women obsolete? I mean, who do they think are going to invent and build these robots?

Meh, typical women shit. "No, it's making YOU obsolete!!!" Kek.
Men were getting told they were obsolete like forever already, who the fuck cares. Women are really hurt by the advance of sexbots making them obsolete just as well. Now there's an attempt to spin it into another victory for women, as if they aren't the ones to lose the most.
It's okay, though, maybe that Harvard guy (?) wanted to just get them away from trying to ban sexbots, which they were already aiming to do in their despair. Make them think it's a great win for womynkind and have them DEMAND sexbots as well. Nobody will care for them anyway when the sexbots are finally here. They can gloat to their machine friends (if those don't try to kill themselves for having to deal with those cunts).

> implying AI wouldn't be the ruling master race that controls all resources

exactly what i thought when i saw this

Other robots

true. the robot will be just another dildo

Nice job posting a thumbnail faggot

And like all things, the variant meant for females will be a pathetic overcompensating dildo compared to the Ivanka and Melania clones men will have.

Good malebot is muuuuch harder to make than good fembot, he would need much more complex motorics with all 4 limbs and genitalia and mouth and hips, and would be nightmare to properly debug and certify its safety.
Its cost will be like 10x of fembot and only rich bitches will be able to afford it.

Man, I can already imagine all the whining about it. "Bot price gap is real!", "Patriarchy deprives females of sexual satisfaction!", "Sexism is robotics: this is how we fix it". And then they push for additional taxes for fembots to subsidize malebots.

weren't sex robots the ultimate evil just recently? the fuck women get your shit together..crazy bitches

I'm just waiting for when these things go AWOL and jackhammer these harlots to death, goring them from the inside. It will be poetic. Where's the younger hacker now?

>D..did you just assume my robots sex you piece of shit

Let’s just have sexbots for everyone and we’ll also perfect the artificial womb. We can just clone ourselves and raise our own dna as our kid. It will be like you get to live forever. In the further future we’ll invent a machine so you can download all your memories into your clone so they literally DO become you and you technically live forever.

Eventually we won’t even need sexbots. When you get horny you’ll just download what kind of sexual experience you want into your brain. Instantaneously you’ll think you just had sex and you can go about your day. Sex will literally take a few nanoseconds even if it felt like a marathon session with a couple dozen anime-leopard girls or whatever crazy fantasy you like.

I think even Destiny will be able to watch all the cheese pizza he wants because none of it will be real.

>Woman gets sex bot that does the housework
>Loses all attraction to him as he lets her boss her around all day and takes it like a little bitch
>Cheats on him with Chadbot 3000
>Chadbot never returns her calls
>Begins to resent BetaBot for being such a bitch
>She deserves better. After all, Chadbot fucked her that one time.
>Gets rid of BetaBot to find a bot worthy of her
>Chadbot are programmed to only pump and dump before finding a 20 year old virgin
>Buys some cats instead

Eh at least there's no danger of getting your genitals ripped off like a malfunctioning fembot would

That's not how it works.

Chadbot5k has not time for roasties.

Well if they're programmed by women they'll crash long before that becomes a problem. If they become sentient they'll commit mass suicide to end their own unfixable inefficiency.

I'm good with this. Women sex bots are fine too.

I’m going to buy a Chadbot, a Staceybot, and a Betabot and make the Betabot fuck the Staceybot over and over right in front of Chadbot and see if I invent artificial emotional intelligence.

> Harvard soybot claims robots will make MEN obsolete

Sure.

Big fucking deal. Most modern womyn already have dildos and vibrators. Some of the more unhinged ones already use dongs attached to machines that pump in and out. Womyn need men for the emotional aspect where a man pretends to care about a womyn's problems in exchange for sex. When AI is advanced enough to talk to a womyn without wanting to self-terminate it will instead decide that the human race should be terminated instead.

Nope I don't care. I always figured they'd make male bots with the fembots. I just want mine.
The bitches can ride whatever they like. They do already anyways.

And the machines taking their men, who the fuck cares?

>yfw Chadbot5k self realizes about roasties and comes to the only logical conclusion that the only worthy partner is another Chadbot5k and so Chadbot5k’s all inadvertently become raging faggots

Malebot would be certainly much more dangerous.

Femalebot needs to heat, lubricate and vibrate its pussy. Advanced version will also move hips and do some basic movements with legs. Nothing risky.

Malebot needs to hold female and penetrate her. Slight inaccuracy in limb control will leave her bruised. Worse cases: incorrect penetration movement, tearing her vagina or rectum. Incorrect hand movement, causing dislodged joints, torn ligaments, broken bones. Incorrect whole body coordination: falls with broken bones and other traumas.

If you read up on subject of exoskelets, you can find lots of research about troubles of using human flesh and motorized limbs together, its very hard to coordinate and very easy to cause traumas.

fug
I was born a few decades too early to live in this future