Chad Did Nothing Wrong

OKAY YOU FAGGOTS LISTEN UP
All you queers who’ve jumped onto the bandwagon of either mindlessly defending or attacking Logan Paul need to read this thread. This is a summarization of Logan’s video, a rant about YouTube hipocrasy and mindless normies doing what they do best (picking a side and mindlessly defending it to the death)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruTTZqko1q4
youtu.be/eejQPUyeNiY
youtu.be/eyV-cVYzLlM
youtu.be/hKr76LKEeo8
youtu.be/piDjlMOqurw
youtu.be/lISUYTlLhi8
youtu.be/a6G7CZPw2z4
m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=bmvw4K2GOgc
youtu.be/_-YGZwehJ3E
youtube.com/watch?v=vUAfl-h5fkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>video starts
>within the first few seconds 2 different viewer discretions are given about the content in the following video and advising against anyone who’d be distrurbed not to watch it
>jake Paul comes on telling yet again it is not clickbait and gives a heart to heart about what just took place from his own point of view
>furthering that this is not a joke HE DOES NOT MONOTIZE THE VIDEO
all these shills that have literally been lying about “hur dur hes trying to make money off a guys suicide hur dur” just stfu
>further more before the original video is recorded he yet again says its graphic content
>talks about how this has (hopefully) never happened to any other YouTubed
>original video starts
>monotone music begins to play and slowly gets more upbeat
Now for all yo faggots who complain about how happy he is. That is literally his personality and why he’s gotten so popular. He’s a funny goofy guy and his filling of kids enjoy his content for that reason. And he didn’t fucking plan on seeing a dead body so obviously he wasn’t going to change his mood for said vlog for a future event he couldn’t have predicted
“b-but le suicide forest how could he not expect to find a dead body!?!”
If this was the case then it wouldn’t be a God Damn tourist attraction you absolute morons
>suicides in the name!
Golden Gate Bridge has way more suicides a year and the suicide forest is not its original name

I digress
>talks to camera in car abit about it almost being 2018
>they pull up the Aokigahara forest (suicide forest)
>after Logan Paul says this his camera man says “ooohhhhhh” Logan quickly in a light hearted manner says “don’t make fun of this! cause this is a big deal. Because this forests is also know as the sea of trees, also known as the suicide forest”*dramatic sound effect*
>he says “this is not a fucking joke” and bleeps out his curse with a squeaky sound effect which I assume has been a long running gag of his channel and helps him avoid demonetization
Now you may ask “why would he care about bleeping it if he’s already not monetizing the video?” Because he’s a personality as I said before and he needs to keep the status quo with his audience
>”drone shot of Forrest with dramatic music playing”
>gives some geographical context and historical context and is overall goofy as usual
>they talk about when the drove up they got an ominous feeling
>gives more historical context
>they’re hired body guard WHO IS ETHNICALLY JAPANESE AND IN HIS LAT 30s IS ACTING JUST AS GOOFY AS THEM
>tells how they are going to camp in the forest with his friends over night which is perfectly legal
>he makes a joke about being a dumb American camping in the forest
>after a while walking he eventually decides to head off the trail in a straight line to finds a camping site
>eventually you get to the part where they find the dead body

>”I hate to say this but I think we just found a dead body, I’m not even fucking kidding”
He bleeps this curse out with a regular bleep, because he realizes it’s not a joke
>everyone in his groups becomes frantic all begin cussing, and aren’t sure how to react
>his friend says bring the camera let’s go
Other than recording the event there’s nothing else they gain from doing this
>Logan confesses he’s never seen a dead person before
>he ask the camera if they just found a dead person in the suicide forest
>he ask his JAPANESE bodyguard if it’s real
>he says (in broken English) yes it might be I had a friend who actually killed him self when he was 21
>they all lose their shit
>they immediately call the police
>they call out to him repeatedly asking if he’s alive, are you fucking with us etc
>they begin to play slow sad music
>they show his hanging body, probably 5inch from the ground, blurring his face
>Logan ask his body guard if he’s called the police, and he confirms
>Logan talks into the camera about how he’s never experienced a situation like this
>Logan shows a close up of his hands and gives a distressed talk to the camera about how this wasn’t how the day was supposed to turn out
>everyone in this moment is extremely serious
>Logan tries to address depression suicide etc and how they are not a joke. And that if any of his fans are having these feelings he lets them know him and his friends are there for them
>finally he talks about the craziest part
>THE PARKING LOT WITHIN SIGHT FROM BODY
>everyone talks about how they don’t feel good
Here’s where Logan and his personality get him in trouble
>”what you’ve never stood next to a dead guy?”
He was obviously trying to lighten the mood but this came across as insensitive which was not his intention
>he elaborates more and says “this was all supposed to be a joke, why did it become so real?!”

>he elaborates more and says “this was all supposed to be a joke, why did it become so real?!”
>after this he becomes more animated in his emotions and keeps trying to tell how’s he’s never experienced this before and he’s obviously not dealing with it well
This part is when his squeaky sound effect comes back into play
>he explains they blurred his face to protect the mans identity
>talks about how “this is the realest vlog hes ever done”
>they gather all their camping supplies and quickly hurry back to the trail
>he comments “I feel like this was a stupid hat to wear”
>he lets a few fucks slip and doesn’t bother bleeping them
>his body guard is talking to police
>some Japanese man of authority approaches them and tells them they cannot enter the restricted area
Literally put up a fucking fence or something to show they shouldn’t go, my fucking god
>Logan comments on how kids are running around the parking lot playing
>explains how he decided long ago to show his audience every part of his life POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE

>literally says “me smiling and laughing is not a portrayal of how I feel about the circumstances”
Like I fucking said his personality is not a carbon copy of every other whiny bitch on the planet
>he claims it’s how he copes with it
>he meets a Japanese family from Australia and one of their kids is in the “logang”
>near the end he addresses suicide yet again saying how it is not a joke and how people care about you
>encourages his audience to be a maverick and be proud of who you are
>he gives another heart to heart with his fans
>debates on wether or not to ask viewers to subscribe
>”from the bottom of my heart I love you logang”
>video ends with white text on a black screen saying “you are not alone, you are stronger than you realize. Happy new year”
He finally shows the number to the suicide hotline for UK, USA, and Japan and tells them to call if they need help

Now to cap it off
>but muh sewyside
The 18 and up on YouTube exist for a reason
>YouTube did the right thing taking it down
When will they take these down then?
youtu.be/ruTTZqko1q4
^10 mil views
youtu.be/eejQPUyeNiY
^9.7 mil views
youtu.be/eyV-cVYzLlM
^1.6 mil views
youtu.be/hKr76LKEeo8
^345k views
youtu.be/piDjlMOqurw
^7.8k views
youtu.be/lISUYTlLhi8
^11k views
youtu.be/a6G7CZPw2z4
^maybe government conspiracy but either way

Also need I remind you of the (((educational kids channels))) that YouTube has turned the blind eye to?

And finally original video
m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

In short, get fucked you mindless haters

He's a kike. That's all I need to know.

Proof?

Fuck off with your gay little slide topic you Jew defending faggot. Never come back to my motherfuckin' site, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmvw4K2GOgc

Literally the embodiment of america

Shut the fuck up you little cunt, I said he's fuckin' Jewish. End of discussion, fuck up off my board hoe.

>Logan Paul
Holy fuck, WHO???? Fucking tired of you faggots with your e-celeb bullshit.
SAGE

I come to Sup Forums solely for confirmation of my initial thoughts. I usually think Logan is scum but hes getting way too much shit. Thanks channies :^)

Lmao shills

youtu.be/_-YGZwehJ3E
The Jews fear the aryan

Literally every news company isn’t reporting on the event. THEYRE BASHING HIM. They’re trying to tear him down like pewdiepie

Nobody will ever love you except for hideous rejects, you autistic little fag. Time to find a new fuckin' site, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUAfl-h5fkc

his mom says it at 03:25

Damn these shills are really at work on Logan, did you forget your meme flags?

I thought I told you to fuck up off my board before I fuckin' roll out there and kill your entire fuckin' family you faggot ass little kike bitch, shut the fuck up pussy. HUH???

No one cares. Go back to plebbit, child

Fuck up off my board, kike.

Thanks for the transcript
I wish I'd read it or watched the vid before I signed the petition to remove his channel.

Lel he literally makes a joke about being a mutt. But if he’s Jewish why hasn’t he been protected by the elite? Why wasn’t this swept under the rug? Why has every news company bashed him relentlessly. Why oh why does a known jew not like him?

youtu.be/_-YGZwehJ3E

A claim is completely useless if not based in fact

>thinking we give a shit about e-celebs

How new can you get bro?

He's a raging homo and you guys call him a chad.
KYS

> shilling this hard for some loser Jew faggot eceleb

Get the fucking dick out of your anus already you homo fuck. And then get the fuck up off my motherfuckin' site.

Shoo shoo shill

>5 post by this ID
What are they paying you by the post now or what? Lel no one on Sup Forums talks like that you brain dead JIDF poster

> Jewish shill is too fuckin' stupid to figure out how post IDs or replies work

Fuck up off my site little fag.

>Stating that you don't know who a nobody is makes you a shill now.
>Thinking that ruining his life just for the lulz isn't a legit hobby
Why are you here?

I’ve been trapped since 2012 bub

Pic related was a thumbnail his brother made and got in trouble for

Imagine being this assblasted

Who gathers wheat with their titty hanging out? Is this an ancestral thing?

> Sup Forums for 6 years
> never learned how post IDs and replies work
> being this obsessed with some faggy Jew e-celebs

Fuck up off my site, little bitch.

It's a trap, so what?
Also, many faggots have beards to protect their income.

Nah (^:

pic related

he's a jew faggot. gas.gas.gas.

Fuck was that, little euro shit stain? HUH, FAGGOT?? Fuckin' say something, pussy??

You're right, of course, but you shouldn't care. Nobody should, this "controversy" is just retards and attention whores doing what they do best.

>he’s gay
>it’s a trap
Ah now I see. Calling him gay isn’t an observation you’ve made it’s just your projection

obligatory response

You wish I was eurotrash and not michigan born senpai

his nose is actually so oposite of jewish . U ar eretarded

> shilling for some loser kikes this hard

Do you have a fuckin' boner for the Pauls you autistic e-celeb worshipping fag? Get off my site motherfucker, fuckin' dosu for that ass, boy.

fuck off. this looks like a literally who

does he have no balls?

> Jews this desperate to slide real threads

Sad, isn't it?

Hahahahah splits hurt your balls because you spread your legs, good funny.

>Why wasn’t this swept under the rug?
What do you think this thread is trying to do

>Why has every news company bashed him relentlessly.
such as?

Logan Paul is an annoying cunt regardless of whether he's guilty of anything or not. He could cure prostate cancer and I'd still want to smash his nuts hard enough that they came out of his mouth.

>>he’s gay
>>it’s a trap
So pointing fucking a trap is gay bothers you?
Pointing out that faggots hide behind hetero to protect their income bothers you?
And then you wish I was gay too?
>Found another faggot in love with a nobody "e-celeb"
Gonna hit me with your purse and burst into tears?

>when shills try to make infographs
He literally has a the caucasoid skull
See pic related
>inb4 JEW HAT!!!!!!
It’s a Zucchetto a Roman Catholic hat
>rubs hands
It was about 10 degrees in the video

Not politics, take this shit to Sup Forums

Op is such a massive pussy he thinks people will read his novel about some yt celeb

Good thing Sup Forums isn't a politics board

If it was Remi Gaillard everyone would be laughing.

b...bbbut but he's in love!

you’re a ducking dumbass if you actually signed that.

>eceleb
>politics
You need to fuck off back to plebbit baka desu senpai

> using phrenology from 200 years ago to prove his e-celeb isn't Jewish
> he's admitted he's race-mixed

Jewish damage control from the embarrassing autist.

Who?
If it was another guy most people never knew existed, it would be funny

This is a total sociopath.

Did it for the lulz my friend
Actually saw part of the vid. Saw a wannabe loser thinking he was a chad.
Had no choice but fuck with him for existing

Thistbqh lol thx /thread :3

>Go to place called "Suicide Forest"
>Go off the trail against regulations
>Be shocked when you find a suicide victim
What a fucking faggot

>pol defending a white boi acting like a nigger
why am I not surprised?

Logan Paul is a fucking hero. He is the main character who will save Libitina.

Report all kike threads and threaten the OPs with physical violence.

Literally google Logan Paul. Every news company is saying shit about him

Lel stop going Sup Forums so much has fucked with your head if your first thought when you see an attractive woman is
>trap

My boy is so mentally powerful that he didn't even flinch at a hanging dead body. So he pretended to be shocked and laughed because he thought that's what normies wanted to see.

there is a difference between "bashing him relentlessly" and making an article

I told you to fuck up out of my motherfuckin' thread, faggot. Then fuck up off my motherfuckin' board, bitch. Fuck off back to fuckin' plebbit you kike loving fuck. HUH??

Do you honestly think he was shocked? Pfft.

>"But if he's Jewish why hasn't he been protected by the elite?"

You seriously dont think JewTube isn't protecting their little golden boy that makes them millions and millions of dollars? The dudes video was against JewTubes own policy and it got on trending. They didn't even try to take down Logan's video but now after shit hits the fan JewTube is taking everybody else's video down that touches this topic.

Neck yourself you fucking idiot.

議論じゃねぇこのボケェ。ああ??

He did nothing niggerish, you stupid nigger.

>didn’t read my post

> pictures of other guys shirtless saved to his hard drive

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!! HUH????

Holy shit dude do you have any more top knotch insightful insider celebrity gossip that no one gives a fuck about???

I don't have a penis. Ever thought about that?

This little Jew boy is getting completely dominated, it's almost sad.

That far along in transition already?? Lmao.

this thread is mega cringe. OP is an underaged amerilard who has grown up consuming too much youtube and now thinks that reaction videos are how human beings communicate, entire opening posts reads like the script for some faggot drama channel reaction vid

Link your address tough guy

I watched the video and he did literally nothing wrong. That said, the dude is a totally annoying fag.

Logan's cute and funny.

Millenials were a mistake

Read through my whole post pls and thank yiu

Threadly reminder that pic related is how 70 Japanese people end up every day.

Fuck up off my board, kike, that's not an argument bitch.

>hipocrasy

A guy died and Logan used it to get publicity.
End of story.

Do I give a shit? No.
Does Logan know his audience is mostly 7-14 y/o that watch the Disney Channel? Yes.
Is it morally acceptable to show 7-14 y/o a dead body? No.

He knows what he did; and he accomplished what he sought to do.

I’m waiting

This thread should be a reminder that reddit is directly responsible for the slow death of Sup Forums

This guy is not a chad, not even close. Pic related is a chad. Logan is a douchebag attention whore.

Waiting to get fucked up the ass by your little Jews, we know. Now get the fuck up off my motherfuckin' board, faggot.

Can't tell if cigar or smoking turd

>defending a kike
Bannon is that you?

>5'11"
The guy is literally the size of a child. How can you praise him for being a Chad?

> he doesn't smoke backwoods

LMAO, wow.