TDS240: The RaceWarski Begins

C'mon paycucks spit it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
anonfile.com/
yd.3dyd.com/download/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flash-video-downloader/aiimdkdngfcipjohbjenkahhlhccpdbc
ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, c'mon

Bump

Thanks man.

pls paycucks

Can I get a J&J #23?

>2018
>still listening to TDS

I tell you what neetfag, you stick a sharpie in your ass and timestamp it, and post it within 10 mins, daddy will pay for it.

You win the internet today!

Come on goy, it's only $40 dollars per cohost per minute, what, you can't afford it?
Poor piece of shit

Pay like the rest of us you fucking fag. Do you know how much10 dollas per month is for a poor slav shit like myself?

My nignog

>jewsru

hmmm

Anyone else having trouble downloading from mixtape.moe?

Can't download from there in general, connection breaks too fast and can't just "continue".

you're welcome

i am:
AN ALT RIGHT SUPPORTING PARTLY JEWISH GUY WHO PERSONALLY KNOWS MIKE ENOCH AND SECRETLY WANTS TO FUCK HIM

but:

You'd never fucking know I'm part Jewish haha. And I hide my bisexuality very well!

Feels subversive, goys!

oh shit someone already posted it

You should not download with your browser...use ffmpeg or some content downloader app.

Mixtape sucks anyway...somebody should mirror that file on anonfile.com/

Thanks, will download ffmpeg. I accidently my linux partition the other day and now I'm completely lost on windows

Also, doko.moe is good I hear

How's your sister?

Ctrl + F
"mp3"
GG

>be a low time preference high functioning white male
>can't afford $80.00 per hour of episode per week

fucking sad. reported to kikenoch

How do you learn the names of all these fags
>been listening to The Convict Report for almost two years
>still can't tell Shire Shitposter from King Bogan

if you are on windows you should better use downloader like this one...
yd.3dyd.com/download/

Free Download Manager also works. It makes a shitload of simultaneous connections like a torrent client would and has no problem when a connection times out. You can continue the download next year even and it wouldn't care.

Thanks lads, will try them out, ffmpeg is a bitch to install here desu. It seems that FDM is free as in freedoms.

Can free download manager detect any video from any website like Internet download manager does?

FDM is good but much more heavy on the system and cannot be installed in portable folder like 3DYD can to be used without trace on the system...just sayin' ;)

I only use it to get direct downloads from sites with shit bandwidth. I have no idea if it can grab video.

Is this 3DYD thing YouTube only? I wanna download shit like the holocaust handbook PDFs and their server has the shittiest bandwidth around. FDM works but it's bloated and needs replacement.

you should use browser plugin for getting the link like this one...chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flash-video-downloader/aiimdkdngfcipjohbjenkahhlhccpdbc
and then paste link in downloader of your choice....for novice i recommend this one all the way....u can use it on usb no install no trace ;)

yd.3dyd.com/download/

Get static Windows builds here (ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/), put them in some folder and add that folder to your path. Then just run from command line or cygwin or something. Not as easy as Linux, but not too onerous.

3DYD works on most file links....only ffmpeg is better but more complicated if you fuck up commands

>2018
>not listening to tds

thanks bub

Just pay for it m8s. It’s $10 a month and they’ve given us a lot.

Pay for it you kike fuck

I don't regret bring a paycuck.
Well, except for when Mcnabb speaks.

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water often. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was awaken by the feeling that someone was above me. I opened my eye to see that Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven, what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds. I yelled to Mike that Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fat fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks down and pinned me down onto the cold concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his pants off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him a TRS labeled Water Bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter with the pool water. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Fatherland poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their penis to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth. Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Yeti Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was far more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell out Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.