Why is it so difficult for trump supporters to get property educated ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3PD5b9LQ3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats wrong with the poorly educated? should i hate the poorly educated instead?

I have an above average IQ, have a college degree in STEM, and work as an electrical engineer making decent money and I agree with every single one of these points.

Religion

It's as simple as that, these Christians believe their god is right so anything outside of the bible is clearly hell bound satan propaganda.

>property educated

what's wrong with this? a you are poor educatedphobe? stop being racist against dumb people!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3PD5b9LQ3U

>get properly
op is iliterit

God is right, you fucking heretic piece of shit.

>property educated

wew lad

coming from faggots that believe there are more than 2 genders and that things in life are actually free... i'll stick to my 'poorly educated' form of reasoning

>Republicans are dumb
>Over 90% of niggers vote Democrat
What did he mean by this?

Oh look the left is trying to look like the 'moral' and 'educated' choice again.

> I vote agaisnt my interests becuase muh powerless SJWs

There it is, the stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day.

How does it feel to be such an indoctrinated retard?

>Property educated

But I am educated Pedro

Indoctrinated evangelical shithead detected

>le voted against my interest meme
Go back to plebbit, faggot.

You do realize that when people bribe you with free shit that they can't deliver in order to get your vote, they will forever bribe you? Just because you choose to chase a carrot on the stick doesn't mean you are right.

Rather have my government representative of the people’s will rather than corproate lobbies like CONSERVASHITZ only look after for , Skeetar

>Rather have my government representative of the people’s will
Naive little turd. BOTH sides are bought.

>Durrr christians don't get educated hurr look how fucking retarded I am

This is why literally everyone hates atheists, even atheists.

>When the working-class supports the Left it's because the humble workers are getting W O K E
>When they support the Right it's because goddamnit those stupid pieces of shit with their backwater ways have always been a drag I wish we could just suppress and rule them already and wipe their way of life out forever. I've always hated them, I hate them so goddamn much.

Tell us how you really feel my dude. Let it all out. Say it as loudly as possible.

>gender studies
>high educated

Why is it so difficult for the Democrats to respect and support the working class, aka the poorly educated?

Why is it so hard for clinton supporters to get proper jobs?

In democray? Yes.

>educated

/thread desu

that's quite a hairstyle

Your spelling assists in proving your stupidity... we arent a democracy, we are a republic.

why do liberals hijack words like "education" to disguise what they really mean, which is indoctrination?

>properly educated means having the same opinions as I do
Hmm.

Though should it be okay to import poorly educated people with a different religion. They'll just force their poorly educated radicalism on others. A thriving Christian nation should be allowed to keep other religions from shitholes out of their country.

As opposed to whom, black people?