>make a cute magical girl
>make her suffer
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

YAMERO

Is this show edgy?
Guess I'll drop it.

Poor girl

I NEED THE NEW EPISODE NOW

The new episode is going to make me fucking hate CGI-hime, I can just tell.

What did she mean by this?

I'm hype as fuck for Magical Slayer Mamika.

Himegimi is an angel. Angel!

An angel of destruction upon the lascivious gods.

>Is this show edgy?
If you think magical girl shows are edgy, then drop this now.

> hfw she sees her Fatalpulse doujins

We must protect this smug smile

But I'd prefer seeing her smile and optimism gone.

Muhmika follows Hime of her own volition

Not him, but magical girl shows vary pretty drastically in tone.

I hope she doesn't betray hime after just a few words of the "good" guys.

I watched a show about suffering magical girls once, it was quality. Is this anywhere near as good?

Why is she so smug here? Is she giving chuuni a run for her money?

It's not a mahou shoujo anime, it's a battle royale between characters from different genres + apparently generic mc from the "real" world.

Hime is the good guy.

>suzumaru character is good
>he will probably die anyway again
>his literal wife will probably kill him
I'm tried of suffering.

Mamika gets brought into the real world, sees that manga/anime creators are "evil" because bring suffering to her world, so she decides to slay them all.

Edge guy kinda reminds me of Ragna the Bloodege. Since he's with the good guys, they're probably somewhat similiar in terms of character.

Maybe they all switch sides over the course of the series like my gundam cartoons.

smug mug not so smug anymore

>pure idealistic magical girl heroine ends up going on a murder spree
>edgelord final boss villain stops her
It's like pottery.

>sees that manga/anime creators are "evil" because bring suffering to her world
She's technically right

How many will fall victim to the Magical Slayer Mamika's candy cane beam?

Of course she is.
Hime: waits until the car is in an empty driveway to attack it to avoid collateral damage. Always tries dialogue first.

Mage: gives no fucks in destroying the city, hime had to run away to avoid having accidents.

Swordswoman: destroys every window MC has.

The question is, however, was it to help to grow as a person? Or was it just for shits and giggles and for the enjoyment of those who enjoy such things?

fite me irl m8

shyamalan would clap

Split was okay.

Looking forward to their interaction.

I only heard them interacting in Kara no Kyoukai, this'll be a lot different than that.

Why are all of these isekai MCs so fucking weak and boring. No one wants to self-insert when they're watching cartoons, thats the whole reason we watch them in the first place.

Maybe it's gone on for so many seasons the writers made it a routine to put her and her friends through some suffering and have them repeat the same moral lessons over and over again

> The question is, however, was it to help to grow as a person?

If some asshole you don't even know kills your friends to "make you grow as a person", you would be pissed regardless.

What does Hime mean when she speaks about her master and that he liked red too? Can it be that she is just helping make a story for the MC? And then pass as her creator.

MC's ded sister is her creator and she's making her favorite anime real like some chuuni female Trump.

But the life of a god is worth much more than a cartoon that didn't know free will until recently.
Current theories are: she is from young MC, future MC or dead glasses girl who is MC's sister and had a MC based character as the main character of hime's story.

I'm sure at least one character is an orphan simply for plot convenience and easy tragic backstory too. I'd be a bit pissed.

What if the show ends with the characters killing Aoki Ei and Hiroe Rei?

> One of the characters kills his/her creator for being a shitty writer.

Good, fatfuck deserves it for being a lazy fucking faggot.

>after a great authorial war only good writers are left in Japan
>anime is saved

It'll be hilarious

You mean only comedy, romcom, SoL and sport writers survive.

If Mamika dies the show gets insta-dropped.

I want a doujin where the MC is so strapped for money that the girls have to star in cosplay JAVs about themselves in order to put food on the table. And then HImegimi pops up at the end declaring it to be her masterful plot to sow disgust into their hearts.

And then in the real end it zooms out to Red and Missile Mage reading that very doujin.

Please excuse my ignorance but why does every second Anime these days have "Re" in its title?

Most of these seem to be Light Novel Adaptation so is this some epic LN meme I missed?

Re = Reply

Pink haired girls are cute. This mahou shoujo pleases me

Re: is basically a code for isekai anime, reincarnating or restarting your life in a new world.

This one might be for reply though, as in the creations answering to the creators.

Re-incarnation
Just a quick and easy flag for isekai.

HMM. THAT SOUNDS REALLY FAMILIAR I WONDER WHY.

>or dead glasses girl who is MC's sister and had a MC based character as the main character of hime's story

If it's this, the MC of his sister's story was probably 100% modeled after the actual MC.

Now if only I had a filter in my brain that would immediately block everything with those words in the title out.

Is the mecha pilot a guy or a girl?

>ywn protect her smile and smug

There's always supposed to be that character that draws these types of questions

He's supposed to be the Walmart version of Kamille Bidan. gets it.

So she wants to kill Urobuchi for the suffering she went through?

More realistic then you think
>NK nukes Tokyo
>only KyoAni and PA Works studios remain
anime is saved

I would assist her, but sadly I am not a part of this. Nor am I there, nor can I afford plane tickets to get to Anime Japan.

Because calling it Re;Creators is cooler than Cosplayer Battle Royale

>only soltrash and moetrash remains
The worst reality.

>155698479
Plus you get some word play out of it.

All windows must die.

> All windows must die.

What if she's Microsoft's latest anime mascot?

I think most fictional worlds despite usually having immense amounts of evil are still places that I'd say are on balance worth existing. And despite all the suffering that most characters go through, I don't think many authors create characters who REALLY think their life isn't worth living.

And our world sure has more than its fair share of suffering, and I think it still ought exist.

Not Urobuchi worlds. She is 110% justified in murdering him.

The fabled year of Linux Desktop will come.

Episode 2 is out?

Not yet

How would you feel if the final boss is

A western capeshit character, who is practically schizophrenic and insane thanks to the fact that several writers work on him within several continuities and adaptations

I'd prefer not to have Sup Forums

The final boss is going to be the creators of the Re:Creators anime once mc kun realizes his also in fact an anime character.

inb4 its just dead pool rip off and he's using that as a reason. most of them have gotten consistent even if their written by different people

>He finally finds his original creator
>Than he finds out that creator just took credit from a different creator who's long dead

Sounds fucking awful.

I wish this would happen to characters like Guts so they can kick their author for the long hiatus.

> NotGuts ripping idols apart after going insane from years of being on trapped on a fucking boat

What's her endgame?

Learning to make good jokes

Did I get everything right?

But they're already good.

I liked this anime better when it was called Last Action Hero.

So the grail is the MC dick?

I think nobody will die. Ok, Sudoku-chan is Sudoku-chan, but there will be no other deaths.

>Guilgamesh
Wut?

>Urobuchi anime
>No death

>not GIRUGAMESH

Uro has nothing to do with Re:Creators. But Aoki and fatfuck Hiroe means some brutal fucking murders so yeah.

Expelled From Paradise.

Is this show any good or just another madoka ripoff