Blacks ruin everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qanlirrRWs
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying the top car isn't fucking gorgeous

stock Cadillac rims tend to be a little boring, with exceptions at the expensive trim packages.

The top one is fine retard

The bottom one sucks dick though

Most stock rima tend to be bland and or ugly. There's a fine middle ground between boring and overly extravagant

did a black guy design the one on top?

those forgiatos cost more than what youre driving

first and second gen CTS were fine. that thing is just something that should have been aborted

ive seen a video of niggers with these big wheel cars
whats their purpose?

>CTS

It's a ct6

JUS PUT DEM BLING BLANG ON DAT MUTHAFUCKA NAWWHATISAYIN?!

Mudder nugger

How does it feel that even niggers in America have more disposable income than Germans, Achmed?

holy jesus, just kill me please

is made in mexico so technically...

>Forgiato rims ~$6K
>more expensive than my vehicle
Are you a poor fag?

Cadillacs are just shit cars.

I am a Greek

fuckin niggers ruined all the decent GM G & B body cars, including Obama's Cash for Clunkers. Want to build a drag car? Tough luck buddy, you have to drop $20k on a clapped out 60's car that needs another $40k worth of body, frame, interior motor, and trans work to not make it a 325hp mouse urinal.

Germany is letting all kinds of human refuse invade them now, aren't they?

yeah, why else would i be here on a friday night?

He's got to pay debts somehow.

Greeks settled here before the Germanics you shitskin.

the average Greek has no debts you subhuman

Let's take a motor vehicle and turn it into a baby stroller

Gotta love how fucking stupid niggers are.

The Cadillac is the Mercedes of the Americans, as Lexus is the Benz of Japan, but

Mercedes-Benz is the favorite car brand of Gypsies in Europe
Cadillac limos are the favorite cars of niggers in America
Clearly, Sup Forums should be rooting for Lexus and Infiniti.

On a more serious note, the modern Cadillac is an unholy conjunction of some of the most unreliable and underwhelming engines on the market, overweight chassis, and phat ass design. American cars are not what they used to be, and are today plagued with an untold plethora of mechanical issues. Cadillac is only outdone by Maserati in that regard. The meme of American car luxury is... gone.

My first car was an old Lexus IS 300. I cherished it so much.

>Mercedes-Benz is the favorite car brand of Gypsies in Europe
and turks (in germany)

He's talking about sovereign debt, you filthy Slavic animal.

I cherish my Lada. Keeps 'breaking down', but everything that breaks in that car can be fixed with steel epoxy. Literally remolded the spark timer out of epoxy.

Why would I want a glorified Camry? The LS is the only bespoke Lexus vehicle. And Infiniti is just plain shit these days. I'm happy with my Audi and BMW products

(YES)Bottom one is retarded.
(Pic) unrelated just needed a palate cleanser
WHITE boi's be like:
youtu.be/5qanlirrRWs

i am not a country nor a slav you mentally retarded mongrel

Fair point, but remember you're literally driving the Russian Mafia Meme Wagon. What car brand other than Dodge and their Chargers is Sup Forums-approved?

On a side note, I still can't get over the Russians buying off the Sebring production line and then using the smallest engine of the car's engine range. That thing was plagued with sludge problems and a limited lifetime. This is especially perplexing since the Russians in the past were capable of producing an engine that can handle basically unlimited boost and thrash supercars in street races.

Is her wedding ring on her right hand?

Fuck. Are there any actual Germans left in Germany?

we sent them back to hell

plenty, but falseflagging on Sup Forums to make you all paranoid is more fun

FUCKING lowRider L.A. car culture.
So-Cal Mutt's Started it in the 80's
Lasted until the blacks Fucked it up.
Late 90's-00's
It Became 'DUB' culture now only Nog's
Do it.
So-Cal car culture shifted to Jap imports & drifting.
Now it's all about Tesla's & 'Buggout' Vehicles.
BTW wish Merc made this concept.

that steering wheel looks cheap as fuck

I don't get it

Nah the image is just mirrored.

niggers don't understand how to create wealth and use ill-gotten credit to buy ugly bullshit like in the pics. niggers are total and utter failures. always and forever.

She is saying that her Cadillac is a forgein car.

WE

WUZ

No it's not you dumb fucking leafing because the numbers on the dash are not reversed.

Leaf*

that's a used to be man's hand

If we translate Niggerboon to English, the most basic translation would be : "When your lover lets you mess around in his foreign car".

Don't think so (shorter ring than index).

GREEKS N SHEEEIT

More like, "Kindly place your extravagently manicured hand upon my increasingly tumescent member".

>not driving slow switching lanes in Houston while high on codeine

canadian?

NO! BLAME OBAMA!!!

They would have done a lot better if Obama had not poisoned countless communities with cocaine with the profits going to fund Terrorism that killed more people.

More than a crime against the American People, it is really against the Human Race as the destruction cannot be contained.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

:^)