Roast me, Sup Forums

I heard this is the hardest place on the entire internet. Give me your best insults.
Hit me with you best shots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're thinking of /b...

Mom?!

you are ugly

>3DPD

3D, instant turnoff.

You're a subhuman redditor pretending to be some attentionwhore bitch. Gas yourself.

WRONG BOARD

Mom?

roast me more like roastie

Wow that's it?

Are the mods asleep? what is happening to Sup Forums?

if you want to be roasted

Need more proof that this is you, write the date on it.

i think you're a dumbass with neurotic tendencies that mistakes being hated for being a superstar

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

fuck off.

>Are the mods asleep?
When are they awake?

Are you A FUCKING LEAF?

Your only hope of getting slim enough for this board is a road roller.

roast beef?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have bumped the thread when posting, but this thread is against the rules! Whoops! You should always remember to enter "sage" (by itself) in the [Options] field, which will allow you make a post without bumping the thread! Bumping a thread when it doesn't belong on the board is poor form because it keeps the thread visible and alive. You should always try to use sage if you're posting in an off-topic thread, even if your intention is to spam or derail it!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You're a basement dwelling 30-year-old virgin that pretends to be a vagina for attention. Nature has already roasted you enough.

>reported for reporting your report

soon

Don't ever reply to one of my posts ever again.

Fuck off.

your a ugly

Typical woman so dumb she doesn't even know where to go, this is the christian image board section.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>quints
Why do newfags these days get excited over nothing?

Oh, that's how it works now.

>stop having fun

Stop bumping

sage

These are the people who are trying too hard to be funny.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have bumped the thread when posting, but this thread is against the rules! Whoops! You should always remember to enter "sage" (by itself) in the [Options] field, which will allow you make a post without bumping the thread! Bumping a thread when it doesn't belong on the board is poor form because it keeps the thread visible and alive. You should always try to use sage if you're posting in an off-topic thread, even if your intention is to spam or derail it!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Test

checked

This is where you should go.

chigau tbqh family

Hi there!

You must be retarded.

>888
What did kek mean by this?

Check'd

XD

Why do you not get excited over anything?

CHECK'D

You forgot to include yourself

>sperging over small gets is fun
You can say you have fun putting dragon dildos up your ass but people will still be justified in calling you a faggot for it.

Hi there, you seem to be a big faggot

checked

Definitely not rolling for this what so ever

Just give up. You're not middle eastern fag.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Hi there!

ITT: Edgy newfags pretending they are superior than anyone.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Check my 9s

I'm not trying, I'm naturally gifted in the art.

sage does nothing anymore

>offbyone

Hi there!

so close

>ITT:
>:

t. projecting newfag.

>Off by One
TOP KEK

Let's see who get it

Hi There!

I don't quite seem to understand what it is you are implying?

Could you give better instructions?

Thanks!

I did use sage, you fucking clown.

What are you talking about?

KIll yourself you filthy spic.

hot

Post canon couples

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

Don't ever reply to my post again if you're gonna be wrong.

That 9 is being a little tsundere bitch.

Lmfaoing so hard at your attempts, famalams. Watch this. BBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

commit suicide, you degenerate.

Trying to fight fire with fire?

Oh, hey, look, it's the no life retard who sites around all day attacking people because he's mad no one will be his friend.

Wouldn't you lead a better life if you just killed yourself?

HOMUSAYA

Congrats man you did it.

My dick likes this couple

You first, tryhard shitskin.

Ara ara~

Hi there!

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

But you are the cancer, !Akemi.
You actively brag about breaking the rules.

Ahaha, it's so funny watching you try so hard to pretend you're more than one person.

>xddd look tonof pppl who think crackj kun is real showed up in the thread at the same time

Your handwritting is ugly.

Check these

this is 10000000000% going to r/Sup Forums xDDD screencapped and upboated!!!!

No you first, you nigger.