It's perfectly fine to race mi-

>it's perfectly fine to race mi-

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/01/yvonne-raquel-ramirez-josh-joshua-mckinney-baytown-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLICK THE BEAN

Don't date Mexicans in California.

He had her in a headlock with a pistol pointed at her head, but he hesitated and it got him killed. Never hesitate to remove beaners.

Red flag is the tattos

>Mexican
>Tattoos
>Piercings

Yup, no thanks.

spic whore. burn the bitch and any vagina turds she shat out..

Probably not "mexican" from mexico. Most likely 2nd, 3rd generation

Are chads going to let this slide? What if Chads are the ones that begin the RWDS in retaliation?

Deportation isnt enough
Set her family on fire while theyre lynched

You are assumung that she is illeagle. Baytown is outside of Houston. Probably unitedstateian

Doesn't matter. She's tainted with Mexican culture so she's around the trashiest of all trashes.

Nope Im not
Frankly I think the anchors are way worse than their parents
theyre the commie atlzan faggots

I would BLEACH the shit out of her holy fuck

I was thinking of making a thread asking Chads to restrain themselves because it's the only way to bring roasties/women into check... The fucking women aren't going to do it so it has to be the Chads that do it

Not saying she is a good person, obviously she is a piece of shit but how do you know that she is an anchor baby?

Bake the bean, exit the scene

Don't eat that tortilla, it'll kill ya.

heavy.com/news/2018/01/yvonne-raquel-ramirez-josh-joshua-mckinney-baytown-murder/

Bump

She has to be one or the other
Either way, real americans dont want her or her people here

> real americans
You are a fucking idiot. So are you Native American? No, well Texas used to be part of Mexico so maybe texans are not real americans either

Shut the fuck up you leftist mutt. As the days go by we are closer to war and we can eliminate you for good.

Oops you outed yourself beaner
I had a suspicion
America was founded as a nation for white europeans
Texans with mexican heritage arent ameircans and we won that land fair and square
You gotta go back, but take everyone you know with you too.

Beaner sympathizers get deported too.

bitch as Jose Marinez on her chest, youre stupid as fuck for taking that home.

mgtow

I've been trying to get this hot little Latina out of my mind since the first thread showed up three days ago.

Thanks faggot

>tats
>excessively brown

white boi got what he had coming

They set that square up. Virgin thought he had a chance lol

fuck you faggot, die

> leftist mutt
Says the retarded hillbilly, fuck you. You igborant cuck. But but white genocide. Oh my poor race. You ignorant fucking piece of shit Fuck you and I hope a big BBC nigger fucks your mom and your sister yoi pathetic imbecile

As a muximutt, you probably have more nigger in you than anons family ever will

Again you are assuming. You outed yourself as an ignorant inbred hillbilly. Go fuck your sister, oh wait Jamal is fucking her right now and getting her pregnant. Then you can get more food stamps you fucking uneducated moron

Nah, your sister and Mom have had more BBC in them user. I would say your girlfiend but i know you dont have you faggot

Die you fucking nigger-loving spic.
You are now known as queen of all things queer.

YOU

wow what an original insult.

> DIE
thats the best comeback you got Jebbidaih?

He wasn't chad enough to keep that spicy latina in line. They require a man with machismo.

GTFO spic
If you havnt realized, no one is siding with you and the threads done
You lose, you gotta go back
Soon we wont be telling you nicely anymore

>Mexican
Found the problem

Oh how cute a millennial faggot that has to use memes to convey a thought. You want a trophy user or should I reply with a meme too?

are all mexicans this stupid? (yes they are)

>muh strong white race
>muh blood and soil
lmao you hide here getting hyped about a race war when some faggot can't even handle a female spic. No wonder the kikes got you by the balls. White men and their empathy will get them killed, ALWAYS. Good riddance you fucking weakling. That queer was nothing more than on blemish on men around the world. I'm sure a nigger or spic wouldn't be overpowered by some brown whore.

You should kill yourself.

Ok bye.

Oh you right you won user. The south will rise again spics and jews and niggers will all die. White Pride

go back to the strawberry farm paco

You dont even know if i am mexican, you are fucking ignorant faggot SJW PIECE OF SHIT

now you get it

Exactly

Typical raging leftist retard. Why don't u go protest so a Fucking car can kill u like Heather heffer I mean heyer. Loser alt left faggot

I do know now

Yah and people cried for weeks because a fat cunt died of a heart attack after getting bumped by a car.

Ffs. Then you come here to complain. Cuck.

lol

Nobody considers whites mixing with latinas to be 'race-mixing' lol.

Yeah, I guess being a nigger-loving spic and a queer are not insults to you.
Because that is what you are.
You will die, and burn in hell.
Actually satan will not let shit-skins in proper hell.
He has a chest of drawers under hell he shoves faggots like you in.
Every once in a while he opens a drawer and shoves his pitch fork in nigger/spics asses.
Then he places another batch in, and closes it back until the next time a shit-skin dies.

>>Don't date Mexicans in California.

Except this was in Texas

> alt left faggot
Thats funny user

you're just creating more mexicans, albeit better all around mexicans

Spoken like a true god fearing red-blooded american. There is no point trying to get to you. Happy new year pepe the frog lover

>go back to the fields
>fucking spics keep taking our jobs
you wouldn't be in this mess if whites weren't so fucking lazy. America would still be an all-white country if you lazy fucks weren't afraid of a little manual labor. Why the fuck would you keep niggers and spics as cheap labor if you hate them so much? Why don't follow your own shitty advice and "pick yourselves up by your bootstraps", why don't you show us that "protestant work ethic?" Lazy motherfuckers, all you do is bitch.

everyone knows latinas are fucking crazy.

You can't meme:
#1 You are a leftist
#2 Phoneposter
#3 Filthy illegal mexican't

nice shotgun spray of liberal talking points. here's a nice tip: they have farms in mexico too

How do you steal a gun amd except to get away with it by getting that personal with the dude. From that smug look she probably expected him to die

They have started the deportations.
I will now make it a point to go out of my way to call ICE on anyone I suspect illegal.

lol what. From what I've seen, the kids come out Tony Romo looking white bro

That's what I'm saying, it's barely race mixing.

Texas was not a part of Mexico, it was apart of Spanish colonial rule and the Mexican s rebelled and claimed Texas without having a presence there, the Texans rebelled against Mexico and won their Independence and we're at country for a decade before joining the union. Texas is Texas, it is only part of the US not strictly American like the states that were never sovereign.

Toll paid.

Best post in the thread, old chap.

look at the size of her eyes, she's an obvious sanpaku, just hiding it

Um Texas is Texas. We fought against Mexico with the help of beaners who were Texan and never Mexican.
Don't speak for Texas, we don't want shitty lefties and shitty immigrants but we respect all native Texans who are Texan even beaners,nogs and kikes.
If you're a Texan for freedom, limited government, the right to bear arms, the freedom to become as rich or poor as you like etc, you are on the level.
I am for deporting lefties, criminals and illegal immigrants but not beaners as a whole.

>dating beaners
how their kids would have most likely looked guy

Spicy as fuck

What hell are you talking about, you're a gay

Holy shit user

Mexico gained independence from Spain in 1821 in its war of independence. Initially, Mexican Texas operated very similarly to Spanish Texas. However, the 1824 Constitution of Mexico set up a federal structure, with the province of Tejas joined with the province of Coahuila to form the state of Coahuila y Tejas.

PRINT THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish the rhyme. DONT LEAVE ME HANGING

I dunno where you came from stranger, but your passive aggressive cunt talk is either low level shitposting, or genuine stupidity.
I think it's time you left this place.

>He dated tattooed trash.

He got what he sought.

>>Mexico gained independence from Spain in 1821 in its war of independence. Initially, Mexican Texas operated very similarly to Spanish Texas. However, the 1824 Constitution of Mexico set up a federal structure, with the province of Tejas joined with the province of Coahuila to form the state of Coahuila y Tejas.

Correct American response "Who Gives A Shit".
Obvious Mexican is super obvious.

>Dating a whore with those kind of tattoos

retarded white fag deserved it

tiny, beady iris = psychopayh

What ass genetics from jeb

His sons look MORE spiccish than the spic mother, how is this even possible?

PAY THE LIEN!

KEK gunfags btfo

>coal

How can jeb be so beta when he looks like a 6'4 chad??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

holy fuck I never noticed it but you're right.

Male version of burn the coal pay the toll

That's deep...

Looks like an uglier jynx maze

his wife fucked the gardener

ahh, yeah that's probably it.

>Taste the taco get blasted in by el gobblo.

Eh work in progress