Multi ethnic societies don't wor....whooooa!

Multi ethnic societies don't wor....whooooa!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w085txoGsXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen this flag before, it is therefore irrelevant, Sage

All they had to do was make it an authoritarian police state!

>Singapur

>Irrelevant

Islam is a culture destroying political/religious monolith that keeps together multiethnic regions together solely on the punishment of abdemonic moon fertility god.

>All they had to do was make it an authoritarian police state!
2nd post true post
SPTP

Except ethnic Chinese run EVERYTHING there

Do they also have niggers and spics? Thought so.

>Singapore is a multiracial and multicultural country with ethnic Chinese (76.2% of the citizen population), Malays (15.0%), and ethnic Indians (7.4%) making up the majority of the population. There are also Eurasians in Singapore. The Malays are recognised as the indigenous community.

So basically, they all came from the country next door. It would've been the same as saying that, for example, France is multicural because there's german and italian in it. You can start calling it a succesful multiculti when they import millions of african and muslims and when their standards of life don't drop because of it.

Lee Yuan Kew: "I would say today, we can integrate all religions and races except Islam."

multi ethnic societies work if it's high IQ only
if you let in low IQ muslims or africans, then it will fall apart

It would be like tying a plane to the ground and saying "see, I told you planes cant work!"

Who would have thought that an oppressive regime that censors any speech that goes against it's state-enforced multiculturalism would limit inter ethnic conflict!

This. Not all multiracial societies are created equal.

I can see the burger right through that cucked flag of yours.

k* you missed a letter there, you red cocksucker

ITT: polyps that believe race and ethnicity exist.

LMAO!!

Fuck wrong burger bait

Is there anything worth seeing/doing in singapore

I've lived in Singapore for 4 years. There is significant ethnic tension between Chinese "invaders" and Malay "separatists" as well as between both and the pajeet cheap labour.

Food

youtube.com/watch?v=w085txoGsXk

It's considered multicultural because many religions and cultures co-exist in a stable environment.

However, like a fish tank, it is a heavily controlled/regulated environment by the government that micromanages a lot of things. The government is competent and efficient relatively compared to most others in this aspect.

No Singaporean thinks it's great, but find it worth defending. Singaporeans are also elitists. What do you want to know?

This
sage

This is entirely true, that authoritarianism, and repression is necessary to ensure stability in a multicultural country. Such systems are incompatible with ideals of freedom and independence.

In my opinion, many countries' leaders have learnt this from Singapore, and find that internal social conflict is resolved by providing the government more power.

And all governments want more power. Creating such circumstances, such as migrant crisis' would provide an impetus to grab more power, and exercise more control. That's just my opinion though, don't take my word for it.

They beat Indonesians with sugar canes if they fall out of line.

China and india are very different culturally and racially. And the islamic malays are also different. Not 'next door' people.

Singapore is a 50 year old country, with a frankenstein political system, with the same political party in power throughout it's entire lifespan. The reason that it maintains stability even though immigrants are constantly being imported, is because everyone is subject to the system. Freedom of speech or religion is regulated.

The location you live in, is regulated by ethnicity, from the HDB. whose secondary purpose other than annoying citizens, is to prevent ethnic enclaves by dispersing ethnic minorities via diversity quotas. They successfully prevent ethnic enclaves, and your choice of where you get to live, is regulated by them. See where I'm going with this?

All asians are the same to burgers, don't bother arguing.

They are highly authoritarian though, in the sense that racism and this kind of things are strictly controlled and they maintain population under a high vigilance. Not to mention that Singapore is a free market/non-welfare state,so only "productive" members of society can survive.
Also listen to