Uchouten Kazoku

What the fuck is her fucking problem?

She talks about fucking cooking and stews every 2 mins.! Is she fucking mental?

She's just hungry.

Which ending theme do you prefer? Que Sera Sera or Moon River?

It's too soon, I can't decide.

Both are top tier. I would say the first one but the second is growing on me.

>balanced diet
>wrong

New one is good, but Que Sera Sera sounds more magical, which I feel fits the show better.

Nope. She's just a woman who actually knows what she wants to eat.

There's something magical about Benten. I think it's genetic and we have to deal with it.

Is this a rare instance in anime where a Tomboy won?

She won so hard that her brother-in-law would kill his brother just to get with her.

She's bored.

Tomboy childhood friend!

Didn't win the Bleach.

No wonder this story is fictional.
I mean, she won but her husband still died so is that really a victory.

Kumeta designs are always on point despite being minimalistic as fuck

what a magnificent man

They had some good times in between though. And her sons are still alive and well.

Aye, true, but she still loses her love interest.

I don't see the problem.
Do you dislike Nabe or something?

I wonder if the conflict this season is as engaging as the last one. Losing Benten for the Tengu son already hurt my expectations though.

It's just the first episode, isn't it too early to feel dissapointed. Beside, I'm sure she'll come back later in the story.

Haven't you read the novel? I know you can read Japanese

There is no way Benten is gone.
After all, she still loves Yasaburou and wants to eat him.

Reading VN and manga is one thing, an actual novel is another - espically one set in Kyoto and filled with references to mythology .

Look at the ED,
benten is all over the place.
She will return in a few episodes, and remain a central pivot of this show.

Benten is charming and lovely and wonderful, but she's not as exciting as antagonist as the Tengu son, because clearly she can be reasoned with and she's not really interested in conflict.

Tenguson just wants to fuck shit up

Time to finally catch up on this show i guess. I watched the first episode way back in the day and loved it, i don't know why i stopped watching

>Benten is charming and lovely and wonderful
Are we watching the same show?

she just really wanted to eat tanuki nabe, please understand

The Crunchyroll Translations are terrible

Well, learn japanese then.
Nobody will make different translations.

>foolish tanuki actually chooses tomboy childhood friend

The magic of CG manga.
His hand-drawing style from the late '90s to early '00s (later parts of Ice Hockey and early Kaizo) is just unbearable, but after a while when he started drawing people with straight lines and simple curves it got great.

>Benten replaced by a young and dapper Westaboo Tengu
>When she does return she will get #rekt by him
What a good season to be a faggot

Benten is cool

Why is Frogbro back in the well when he left it already at the end of last season?

He can't permanently turn back into a human yet so the outside world isn't safe for his frog form.

They live in a forest full of creatures that eat little frogs. It's just safer this way. He also probably still does his consultation service.

look at the ED

Benten gonna smash dat half-tengu dick while the tanuki watch

also he seems like pretty chill dude

>Benten
>Manipulative bitch who was complicit in the murder and later attempted murder of the family of a guy she's going to fuck
>Nidaime
>Cordial with the douche Tengu who try to pick a fight with him and immediately friendly with Yasaburo

Are you having a stroke user?

Aye, he seems pretty nice. He kept his manner and cool during the mountain tengu scene aswell.

When did he turn back into a human last season? I vaguely remember this but I could use a refresher

He didn't turn into a human last season, he only turned into a train. We only saw his human form in the flashback to the last day with their father.

>most handsome tanuki bro is the one permanently stuck in frog form
What a cruel twist of fate.

>Yasabro
>Suwabebro
>Frogbro
>Nakamurabro
>Tengubro

This show has too many best boys for its own good

>Nakamura
Nakahara?

It's a fitting form for a cuck

The newest Ebisugawa brother

I'm sure he'll get his human form back eventually.
The story have a lot of likable characters, even the Friday Fellows were just normal people looking to have a good meal with friends.

Gotcha

The doctor will see you now.

Now that I think about it, it reminds me of the doctor from Twin Peaks.

And he ends up living a happy, fulfilling life which he is satisfied with at its end.

Other protagonists could learn a thing from him.

Definitely Akadama's son though.

Benten also has that kind of habit. I guess it's a tengu thing.

This

I think Que Sera Sera illustrates how wishy washy Benten is, like the line where it says "she leaves without saying goodbye". It sounds kind of lonely.
This one seems to show more of her suffering. I don't know what the lyrics are saying yet though.

Aye, definitely his father's son no matter how much calmer he is compare to his father.

He's a human that Akadama kidnapped like Benten

it is, tengu are arrogant by nature so stating that you're going to see someone makes you seem desperate

Nice repeating digits.

except he's already over one hundred years old and looks like his father

I was thinking the same thing.

>Sup Forums says that this anime is fujobait full of cute boys
>watch the first episode, only to see the MC not only blush at a girl, but be kissed by her
>read this thread and discover a tomboy won the MCbowl
Why do you all lie to me? In what way is this series "fujo?" I wanted cute boys doing cute things, not this.

What idiots were calling this fujobait?

>implying you wouldn't

>a tomboy won the MCbowl
um

Go away

We do see him trying to leave the well at the start of this episode as a human, but failing and turning back into a frog. With that and him practicing shogi, he does seem to be trying to integrate back into the rest of the community.

>MC
I think you have brain damage.