Anybody else slowly realizing how 3rd world the US really is?

Think about. Every other day i learn something new about the US.
>There are entire urban areas that consist of more than 80% ''minorities''
In these areas, the crime rates rival rio de janeiro or some fucked up african countries. Aka, 3rd world countries.
>They don't have trains and or other means of transportation suited for traveling Long distances
If you want to travel from Texas to Alabama, you absolutely have to take an airplane OR drive at 70 km/h because:
1. Their roads are absolute trash
2. The speed limits are insulting
Think about why there's this ''Le comfy road trip''-culture in the US. It just makes sense considering that you need 48 hours to drive through a single state.
>Their homes are Trash
Every time there is a massive hurricane (every other year), you see their houses being torn appart...like they are made of fucking wood, and guess what? They ARE made of fucking wood. Instead of building them with surviving hurricanes in mind (you know, just like the countries that are heavily affected by earthquakes, Japan) they build them of fucking wood and wood only.
>They can drive a car at 15 but can't drink a single beer until they are 21
So you have this teenage girl, being allowed to drive a car. A ticking time bomb of emotions driving a car. And then you look at the car accident statistics and it all makes sense.
>Their beer is water with colour
I could go on and on about how shit their country is and how they live in a bubble. But Sup Forums already knows this. Just wanted you to know that we are thankful for the entertainment that you provide us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dRuPPSKNhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has US flag
>mentions driving in km

it's good that the united States has an underdeveloped train network

it will only make travelling for "urban youf" all too much easier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trust me burger, ive droven through the worst inner cities, i know how most of america is

Happening
Ignore slide threads

Doh

>18 trillion economy
>3rd world

k

It's complete shithole tbqh.
>shit-tier education system for the masses
>literally NEED CCW because it's as safe as Somalia out there
>governors change their own laws so that they can take legally bribes from foreign states
>police can legally execute unarmed civilians in their homes / etc if "they're in fear for their lives"
>bail bondsmen can hunt down people who fail to appear in court like dogs and kill them (and other people in the process) without any penalty
The list is endless.

our infrastructure is a mess, why hasn't Trump committed anything to it?

THIS

No joke, I'm from the Dallas Texas area. Dallas has it's own "rapid transit" and they've tried to expand it to the cities outside of it to boost ride-ability and make it actually useful.

It gets shot down every time by neighboring city governments, and it has been for decades.

It never made sense to me. Because in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, if you don't have a car, you ain't doing SHIT.

It's all suburbs as far as the eye can see. Gigantic housing developments surrounded by other gigantic housing developments,. connected with a series of highways that go in every direction. You'd be lucky if there's a gas station or some random strip mall with a Dollar General or Papa Johns within walking distance. Otherwise.. no.

It all becomes clear once you realize there's HUGE swathes in places like south Dallas (Oak Cliff) that used to be nice 50 years ago, but are now just sagging, dilapidated shadows of their former selves.

This is nigger town on steroids. The place (and many others in the Metropolitan area) are just ghosts of the former White neighborhood they were.

So when you have these shoe shinning, tap dancing Negro heavy areas who are too poor to even buy a car (no car, no job.) They mill about in their containment area but only occasionally do they make it out of their area.

A mass transit system would make it so they could rob and rape as they please, and disappear back into the transit system where they could live almost anywhere.

In fact, this reminds me of a story about the rich area (Highland Park, in North Dallas) and how once the transit line got close enough to them, nigs were literally doing just that. Going on spree burglary and crime monkey shiners and then escaping.. all the while not having a vehicle.

IN SUMMARY: America doesn't build intense mass transit systems (typically in minority heavy areas) because they KNOW it'll give easy access to their neighborhoods by society's (humanity's) dregs.

>Piss Water Beer

Sorry user, our beer is top notch right now.

Burgers are in many ways just as brainwashed as North Koreans, with the ego and nationalistic values of Indians.

In all seriousness, we've been put into a position to police the globe because all of you subhuman dipshits, who then turn around and willingly bring shitskins into your country to destroy everything they come into contact with and create a global security nightmare.

Honestly non-US anons, and this can be rhetorical, do you really want us to close all of our military bases down, pull out of every country, and become isolationists? We've made some serious fucking sacrifices so that you can all live a quality lifestyle, and we constantly get chastised for it.

Fuck you and your commie fucking leaders. BTW, the holocaust is fake. At least we can say that.

A woman even as moderately attractive as her would never be homeless. Fake and gay.

We are a first world country with LOTS of third world areas.

>It just makes sense considering that you need 48 hours to drive through a single state.

t. I have never actually gone on a road trip

Can you actually explain that in better detail or are you just throwing buzzwords together in hopes someone will believe you?

You, see this:

youtu.be/-dRuPPSKNhE

Cities make up 32% of the US and are 78% non white. That includes semites too. White people especially outside of Appalachia aren’t poor

>do you really want us to close all of our military bases down, pull out of every country, and become isolationists?

Honestly, yes. In Leafland, the common thinking is literally "LOL we dont need a good military, the US will defend us." I get the distinct feeling this belief is very common amongst euros and any other nation that slacks off because of US protection. This leads to people thinking that the world is a safe place and than those poor immigrants need to be rescued and anyone who expresses distrust in them belongs in a previous, barbaric era.

If the US just decided to withdraw from the world military-wise, suddenly the rest of the western world might realise not everyone in africa and asia are the nice but poor people they believe they are. And maybe we would see a shift back to not just conservatism, but reality in general.

>In these areas, the crime rates rival rio de janeiro or some fucked up african countries. Aka, 3rd world countries.

You didn't realize this until recently? I mean, that's kind of what "America" is - a mishmash of a modern society with chunks of African warzone thrown in.

I partially agree with this, but you'd likely see a very large power vacuum just like with the ME. If it were my money, I'd bet on the Chinese moving to a town near you.

For the record, we should absolutely pull our troops back from everywhere, but we can't because of reasons stated.

Just let it happen. A good war would likely solve alot of these absolutely retarded issues we have been forced to deal with these days. You cant worry about your gender identity when you are fighting for your life in a foxhole.

KYS you VPN Germancuck

That's fair. If you promise to vote our Trudy.

>im homeless but use a $400 stroller