MIL

Why have you not joined the military?

>So cucked you fight and die for the jew

lel

because I'm not a brain dead ape who wants to die for oil

Because I make far more money working in a bank and I don't get shot at

Because I'm a pussy

I never understood this. Where is the Jew? You sound like a coward.

dying for the jew or oil and never in your countries interests

no thanks

I'm not an idiot.

Sounds boring.

every war the US has gotten into recently is for israel are you blind?

I don't like getting yelled at.
I don't like sleeping around other men.
I don't want to sign away pretty much all my freedom. You know you can't even quit if you decide that it's not the right job for you?

That is pretty disrespectful.

>emu's soytoy
Literally pathetic

Provide me with an example.

The united states military has some of the most intelligent minds in the world.

I will be soon enough.

>hey user do you browse Sup Forums

think about it, the last time the US military actually protected the world was in WW2. Now it's just proxy-wars fought in the name of ((democracy)) and oil.

must be weird destabilizing every country in the middle east haha YOLO

no wmds? nigga we still going in ;^)

*after destabilizing the region* israel: omg thank u greatest ally so kind :) finally have more room in our backyard to play ball :)

coincidence that iran is having a "revolution" right now and every US and israeli offical supports it and wants to aid the "rebels" ;^)

btw go to the MIDDLE EAST to protect AMERICA :^) have fun seeing ur best friend from utah die in fucking IRAQ

>not realizing the Spanish v. American war was about sea trade routes
>not noticing you buy and sell using reserve notes
>not realizing the Fed is a private bank
>not looking at all the members over the Fed's history
>noticing (((They are majority Jewish))) including almost all mainstream media

Trump didn't join the military.

Why the fuck should I? It's for cucks and people who loves Jews.

Your thoughts are poorly constructed. You don't know what you're talking about.

So you can fight for niggers and murder your fellow whites? KYS

So because Jews hold positions of power therefore....?

Yeah that is an attitude that must get you far in life.

Can you not think for yourself?

jesus christ you are living proof of how deep jews have succeeded in western society

you are caring about arugment format about the most obvious fucking question, open your eyes

I did. I'm out and going to school on the GI bill.

I believe in protecting my own. Not joining up in the army that kills them.

He's right though. I hope you realize that most of the terrorist organizations that exist today are as a result of US military invention. They hate the US because we support Israel and because we destabilize their region and install puppet governments. Not to mention, the military also harms the citizens considering how much tax-payer money goes into the military.

"Open your eyes" is a meaningless statement. If I just took your word without facts I would be in the same boat as you.

Your own, huh? You sound pretty alone to me.

Someone needs to provide protection for the nation. Don't give up. Kike controlled or not. Most Sup Forums users could not survive one week without the help of society. Nor would they want to.

If you're building a road and it help jew. Take solace in knowing it help you too. Fucking Jews. God Bless.

stfu jewboy

>preaching about individuality while at the same time advocating for signing away your freedom to die for ((them))
oh the irony

either this guy is trolling or just mentally handicapped

I dropped out three years into Army ROTC. Right before LDAC.

Things are ok, but looking back on it I probably should have stuck with it.

>USS Liberty (((incident))) happens
>Immediately tell your greatest ally (USA) it was the Muslim Brotherhood and that they should nuke them
>USA finds out that it was actually Israel
>Israel immediately plays the victim and says you're just saying anti-semitic truths in order to punish Jews
>But then the (((Lavon Affair))) happens
>Thankfully the Israelis are on hand to tell Britain and the USA that it was the Muslim Brotherhood and they should spare no time in nuking them
>Britain and the USA find out it was actually Israelis
>Israel immediately plays the victim and says you're just saying anti-semitic truths in order to punish Jews
>Then comes (((9/11)))
>This time Israel says it's the Saudi Arabian Osama Bin Laden, who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and he's hiding in Afghanistan so you should waste no time in invading Iraq looking for WMDs that don't exist and hang Saddam Hussein
>And you do that, you don't find any WMDs, but Saddam is hung
>But then you end up staying there too long and people ask why you were even there in the first place so you tell them you're looking for Osama Bin Laden still
>Thankfully Osama releases a new videotape of himself where he looks several years younger
>But that's cool because now you can confirm he's in Tora Bora
>So you head straight to Pakistan instead to some shitty old crumbling mansion
>Once inside your elite unit panics upon seeing OBL and shoots him to death
>They don't take any pictures and the raid wasn't recorded, but to prove you killed him you take DNA samples from the body and dump him in the ocean
>Then your elite squad who killed OBL kills themselves in a helicopter crash
>Still you remain in the Middle East after killing one innocent man and after killing the number one target who had died 2 years before the attack that was blamed on him had even taken place

Do you follow all this?

My race you Mutt. There hasn't been a worthy army since Waffen SS

No! Nam was good. Killed commies. WW2 put jew in power, bad.

It's brainwash central, you are basically joining a cult

Yeah it's real individualistic to make informed decisions.
I'm sorry you can't articulate your position.
You're the niggers of white people.
Nice.

agreed

We weren't allowed to burn the countryside in Vietnam. Commies and Jews both won.

>work for the ZOG for 10 years
>Loved nearly every minute of it

You're just a nigger

Majority power, even tho they are >3% the population.

Look up the USS Liberty incident and how the jews took over the USA. There are always little hints of background forces at play.

Also lookup a documentary about Russian/eastern Europe jews and the involvement they had in the Bolsheviks.

History is distorted by the victors no matter their morals.

Nobody gives a shit about your sloppy narrative. Post some links if you actually care.

You allow things like this to happen

No, I am a white male.

How's that?

ok

do it you fucking cucks

there is literally no upside to being a goddamn NEET

the job and training itself are still good, even if hur der muh ZOG government are true.

Do it.

Get paid to slay bodies

If you dont want to be a slave yet get benefits do national guard AMA

Life on easy mode
1) do a national guard trade job and get paid for training
2) apply for a union of that trade on the outside
3) complete apprenticeship

All the while you will get both a union pension and a reserve one at 60 while keeping freedom and making more money

I am aware of the involvement of Jews with communism.
Yeah Jews are smart and take care of their own. They start companies and then hire more Jews.

just because it killed commies justifies it? I hate commies as much as the next goy but it was still a massive failure on our end that cost a lot of time, lives, and resources. WW2 was good because we liberated a lot of countries and regained lost territory from the japs.
kek
you're either retarded or you have mastered the art of shitposting I'm having difficulty trying to tell
well you don't get shot at by brown people

We only kill sand niggers now though... While helping other sand nigger. Oh no. Plot twist. ·°·

I remember my 1st read of Mein Kampf. FUCK IT! There has been no worthy sauerkraut since ww2! It's fucking jewish transported!

I support what we need. Hospitals and grocery stores are jew owned too. Fuck, what can you do that does not help the jew? Play the card's bruder. The military just is not for you. I get it. Hail Victory.

Go overseas and get a qt3.14

dont lie. you weeboo fuckers would.

>says nothing about USS Liberty incident
That was when they began the final stage of their political takeover.

i dont feel the need to fight for american supremacy. pic related.

(((Military)))

If you dont like the donkey, 5 bucks and you can finger bang a fugly translator

I already did. It was overrated.
>pic related

Die for Israel

If infantry isnt your thing, be a tanker and run shit over

He posts some flag representing... corporatization of the united states; the minoritizing of whites; destruction of morals and somehow I allow it because I'm not some retard who just accepts information without facts?

is that the fancy one?

>>Fallowing orders and killing for jews
or
>>Get shoot as deserter if I disobey

Im not retarded, thats' why

love them sand storms
Was there on 03 and 04

pic related 2.0

>US military actually protected the world in WW2

Ya, them and our good allies the jewish communists who had already killed 20 million eastern Europeans before the war even started!

Heros!

No. It was an older lima model.

I don't do stupid shit for no reason under someone else's direction.

It's compulsive.

Not interested in being a pawn for Israeli foreign policy interests.

Just join the Coast Guard, the only military branch where you don't fight for oil or Israel.

Yer meme arrows are backwards m8

>fallowing
>not retarded

In the US congress.
Stand the fuck up to them and stop letting them sell the sovereignty of your nation. It's cowardly to just go along with the status quo.

Killing peasants in the Eastern hemisphere ain't my thing.

Because I'm a manlet.

>corporatization of the united states
>destruction of morals
kek you want to kill innocent civillians for oil

I'm new to chan. :( I've been Red Pilled for some time though. Thanks, M8. :)

it wasn't too bad when it was clear.
>shills first day on the job for shareblue
smfh.

Whats patforswa then faggot?

I certainly do not.

american influence is degenerate and anti white, get over it

killing aint even that bad. People that get caught up over killing/people dying are faggots.

I'm old, deaf in one ear and have flat feet. I doubt they'd want me.

because I'm not poor and stupid

Mostly minor, but the chances of being sent out to the Middle East are much lower for the CG.

National guard is the states private military and under controll of the governor and the least cucked

I last served at the battle of agincourt on 25th of October 1415. I was medically discharged after I took an arrow to the knee.

You still get deployed. Kuwait is fall of those national guard faggots.

I've been in for 10 years. My enlistment is up in August, and I'm getting out.

Navy here, no one in this thread should join the military. It's just a desperate recruiter trying to trick people into joining. It's nothing like you think or see in the movies.

>spend your entire life working to enrich the Jew

Its lose lose either way user, at least with the military route you get gibs in benefits and develop combat skills (unless youre a POG bitch) faggot.

They dont allow transracials