Boku no Hero Academia

How many eps until their fight?
How hyped are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/end/2009-01-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3-4 eps. I'm callin' it now.

>mfw it happens offscreen

I will straddle down to the director's house and murder him if that happens.
I like Ochako and I wanna see her only time being a badass animated, goddammit.

I wish they interacted more.

>deku will get cuck'd and ochako will become partners with someone else
calling it

Does she beat him, or just come really close?

Really close to beating him. Ochako comes up with her own strategic against him but Bakugou pulls out a bullshit counterattack last minute and wins

DADDY

That's a shame. She should win.
Her goals for wanting to be a hero are much more admirable than Baku's.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIGN ME YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS, BAKAGOU HAS BEEN WORKING HIS HARDEST ALL HIS FUCKING LIFE, OFC SOME DUMB BROAD'S PLAN TO THROW PEBBLES AT ME WOUDLNT WORK.

BAKAGOU IS GOING TO BE NUMBER 1 HERO, SOME GRAVITY BITCH ISNT GOING TO BEAT HIM.

Calm down Bakagou.

Do you even know how to spoiler, nigger?
And not really.
Well more than Bakguou's that's for sure, but being a Hero in their universe is about saving people, Ochako has good intentions but she shouldn't work at something involving saving human lives for the money.
That's like a doctor wanting to be one so he could earn enough money. It's good intentions intentionally, but greed could easily take over and make her not want to deal with anything not worth her time.
Then again, she is 16 and that goal is acceptable for the meantime, I guess.

That's life, pal. Assholes prevail while the noble suffer.

Imagine he actually becomes the number 1 hero. He's going to beat the shit out of villains, but the people being saved aren't going to idolise him like All Might, and he wouldn't be a bright symbol of hope. Bakugou becoming the number 1 hero would just cause public unrest, like when Endeavour became the number 1 hero

Still more admirable than Bakugo's motvation: be number one and beat people up.

That would've been retarded as fuck.

I want them to have sexu

Yes, that's why I said
>more than Bakguou's that's for sure

Having better ambitions, goals or simply being more 'deserving' to win has no meaning, here or in real life.

Baku is one of the more powerful and ambitious in the class, it would be hard for anyone to beat him.

Ocho's a cool girl and she has a potentially awesome quirk, but her plan simply failed to beat him, mainly cause it exhausted her in the same way Deku's does for him.

There are important lessons to be learned here, for all of the characters, and perhaps you the reader.

Due to the fact that he's a protagonist/anti-hero, I feel as if Bakugou is destined to be humbled and set straight before he ever goes pro.

This is best boy Aoyama. Say something nice to him.

How do the spoilers contradict anything I said?

>Having better ambitions, goals or simply being more 'deserving' to win has no meaning, here or in real life.

Kek, yes it does?

Why do I get an NTR feeling from this...

Because there are animeonly people who are following only the anime and you should respect them not wanting to get spoiled, you know.

Because you're insane.

lol omg your so wrong

Not an argument?
lol?

They don't. It's just that you didn't put spoiler tags in. Animeonlys in the thread can tell that bakugou beat ochako because you didn't put spoilers in like an eedgit

NTR regrading which character exactly?

Oh, sorry, newfriend.
Yeah, you'll get used to people having open discussion without spoilers eventually.

You've been on Sup Forums too long.

Also god I forget how tiny bird dude is.

See

That's not something I can explain to you, sorry about that.
If you honestly think goals and better ambitions have nothing to do with your credibility of winning than there's something very wrong with you.

Are you posting like this unironically?

>I MEANT TO BE RETARDED

Good comeback. learn for next time and dont be a fucking moron.

At the VERY least, in a one on one fight, one's skills, talents, and strengths matter most.

>typing is all caps
>be blatantly ignorant of how this site has long operated
Just stop, let it go. You're going to do more damage to the thread freaking out than anyone who doesn't use spoilers.

>Worrying about getting spoiled
>Being on 5chins
Pick one.

Congrats, you are the textbook case autist who gets called on his bullshit and instead of accepting his mistake, starts projecting on everyone else.
Also,
>>typing is all caps

You literally just blew your cover of how much of a newfag you are. like I said, textbook newfag projecting.

I didn't make a mistake.
desuarchive.org/a/search/end/2009-01-01/
There you go. That's all of 2009. Find people regularly using spoiler text to discuss series, whether it's airing or otherwise.

>double arrow quoting
That is 100% redundant and not correct format a at all.
Really, you seem pretty intent on just having the last word because you think that means you win or something, so before you can destroy the thread, I'll just let you have that last word.

Get a room you fucking faggots.

JP got the chapter, can't wait for fanart.

That, I can agree with.
Though, we were talking about our opinions on which of them has a better motive.

The "credibility of winning" goes to the guy who wins not the guy who has the best intentions.

Hype.

Fucking scary as shit.

Do you understand what deserve means? As in the word itself?

Someone who wants to be a hero so people will suck their dick has shallow and self serving motives, someone who wants to be a hero to help others and provide for them is altruism and selflessness.

Whether they CAN win or not isn't the question. Whether the deserve to win is.

I'm looking forward to it but at the same time I'm not. It'll just remind me of how much wasted potential Ochako's character is.

>End of series,small timeskip
>Deku with Ochako walking around
>bump into Bakugou,who is with Ochako too
>turns out Deku's Ochako was Toga all this time
>we see that Bakugou's Ochako was a Twice-cloned Toga too
>last panel is Ochako with Shiggy holding hands

>Holding hands with shiggy
>not disintegrating

>holding hands,both lifting their pinkies
better?

Unfortunately that's the fate of every Shonen main girl, might as well enjoy what we have.

Who would become the most overpowered the older they get?

Bakugou's explosions bigger then a cruiz missile
Ochaco sending you to outer space? lifting whole buildings?
Iida running at supersonic speed?
Todoroki causing a Ice Age?
Kaminari calling down thunder?

I'm hyped for the bullshit Shinsou Deku fight so everyone can see how the author fucked my boy over with some nonsense he created out of thin air.

Why did it take Hori so long to show that Hagakure has powers other than being invisible? And we're still not entirely sure about what exactly her powers do.

Fuck. Can't stop staring at the two black dots.

The company that made those suits sure loves their branding.

Neither.

always remember to filter your tripfags properly, user

>it's a "Deku changes a person's life by greviously hurting himself while fighting them" episode

Who will our guy knock sense into next?

Togafag dindu nuffin he be posting my waifu erry Sunday

It's pretty dumb. I don't know why they didn't just give Shinsou's quirk a drawback that everyone can take advantage of if they know about it.

It's a shame simply putting ! into filter doesn't work anymore.

Nightwing and Mirio, they'll have to learn why only Deku could be the next symbol of peace.

Bakugou's rage destroys the planet.

Bakugou a shit! A SHIT!!!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

would love to see him kinda go overboard at some stage. then have a whole "Monster i have become" moment

Please for the love of god, no.
Hori doesnt need to make him go WAKE ME UP, anymore edge and he's gonna cut himself.

Kouda could learn to control entire armies of vicious beasts.
Although when Deku physically matches his OfA limit he'll be completely op, even stronger than AM's prime, since the stockpiling mechanic.

Birb

Why does Iida uses normal glasses? With his speed and all the typical heroic lifestyle it's too easy to lose them. Can't you get glasses that would cling to your head, like sports sunglasses?

Yeah, or goggles.
Or even better, use fucking contact lenses.

So Mei can make him special glasses, silly!

Think about it. Madman Deku with more power than All Might, all power probably under control with Costume Delta.

A pretty glorious sight.

Gotta keep that class prez chic going.

I guess because normal glasses look nicer. Fucker should just get contacts

>Mei
If she gets on it, she'll make him a 2-ton armored helmet with every imaginable piece of electronics stuffed into it.

Why does Kaminari have Deku's shoes in his room

They're not gonna off-screen the most important fight in the series.

Those shoes are surprisingly popular.

Did we really need another thread?

Why do Iida and Sadrock look so short

>Imagine he actually becomes the number 1 hero.

He doesn't.

Try reading the manga or watching the anime, sometimes.

>Grapefag gets banned
>Ledouche still allowed to live

Just off yourself.

look up what hypothetical means, you nonce

No, first 10 episodes are gonna be human cavalry battle.

Next 12 episodes gonna be the tournament.

They gonna fight in episode... let's see

final fight - 2 episodes
semi finals - 2 episodes, 1 episode of Stain
quarterfinals - 2 episodes for Deku, 2 episodes for Ochaka, 1 for everyone else

so... around episode 15?

He could become the Number 1 hero for like 5 minutes only for Deku to immediately steal the spot from him. Kind of like the rival in Pokemon Red and Blue.

Autism like this is why you will never reach 4k in your life.

Holy shit, I just noticed bound up Mineta during the girls' rooms tour.

Actually wait, let's go from the bottom instead

10th episode = human cavalry battle finish

11th episode - tournament fight 1 part 1
12th episode - tournament fight 1 part 2
13th episode - tournament fights of unimportant plebs
14th episode - Ochako/Bakugo p1
15th episode - Ochako/Bakugo p2
16th episode - quarterfinals fight 1 p1
17th episode - quarterfinals fight 1 p2
18th episode - quarterfinals fight 1 p3
19th episode - quarterfinals other fights p1
20th episode - quarterfinals other fights p2
21st episode - semifinals 1
22nd episode - semifinals 2
23rd episode - finals 1
24th episode - finals 2

Yep, and that's it... there's literally no hope that there's gonna be anything more than Sports Festival in this season.

Calling it now, betting all my Munie on it.

The fight's definitely happening, I'm just wondering if the anime will get it right.

It's supposed to be a very weird fight, so the OST should be different than the usual "You Say Run Remix"

6 episodes for cavalry battle?

What kind of fucking drugs are you on mate?

Cavalry battle lasted 4 fucking chapters, from planning to finish. And we've been going 2 chapters per episode this season.

It's 1-2 episodes maximum, mate.

I think you're vastly overestimating how long this series takes to go through combat.

There's no way the cavalry battle will be shorter than 5 episodes.

We're getting 2 cour?

Why

>Ochako unravel's her master plan
>You Say Run (Uravity Remix).mp3
>BOOM
>Music stops midway
>Quirckless Pain.mp3

Ayup, but I really doubt we will take 25 episodes to go through a 20-chapter arc in the manga.

I don't know what is going through that user's head. If that post isn't bait, that is.

You guys don't really believe that we got 2cours just for the sports festival, do you?