A man has had his conviction overturned for grabbing a woman’s breasts during consensual sex

How'd he get convicted in the first place? Because UK.

Because your country is shit. Literally teeming with child-raping pakis and nigger-worshipping lesbians. Kys now ahmed

life still ruined tho.
JUST

>for grabbing a woman’s breasts during consensual sex

so what are the rules to stay out of trouble?

Everyone knows you have to ask politely first.

Honestly I've been to court over this multiple times in the UK, and every time it's worked out OK for me in the end. Sup Forums tends to over-blow the feminist influence within UK courts massively and by now it's become no more than a tired cliche.

I've molested some 15+ pre-pubescent white women so far and as long as I commit to marrying them at some point or if she doesn't have a male witness to testify my sharia court cleric will give me the green-light to leave and be done with it.

how the fuck did you go to court multiple times, sounds like Brits are prudes and your laws are shitty

I just realized that I shouldn't post until I read the whole thing..

If I was a britbong I would kill myself immediately. How could you even live in a such a fucked up retarded place. Be ashamed.

Maddam, might I be so kind as to fondle your fun bags ever so lightly? Quite. You may proceed.

>pirate flag.

You're a bonger, aren't you?

Assalam o Alaikum beautiful, is your mum around?
>gets them every time.

>flag
>your country
>flag

You brits really are retarded.

If youre a proxyfag neck yourself

Its funny when people post this image. Everyone thinks there must be more to the story, and that he must've done something worse.

But no.

The women let him finish having sex with her, she woke up the next day and decided she didnt like the way he grabbed her breasts and week later and reported him to the police. In the UK, they'll always take the woman's side.

>Get charged with rape for grabbing woman’s tits during sex.
>Police ignore Muslim pedophile rings.

England truly is 100% cucked.

English men are pathetic and might as well cut their own dicks off.

English women were born to satisfy Moslem cock.

t. mutt

mgtow or camera in your bedroom

OMFG I thought this but then I looked it up and you're right. Fuck the UK. WTF BONGS?

Don't be afraid to embrace some of the more culturally rich experiences, bongers! It is okay, you will assimilate.

Missionary position between man and wife for the purpose of procreation, groping only permitted upon verbal approval, submitted along with a signed and dated Love Contract.