Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo ch.2

Is NTR in this year? This poor sod got NTRed twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51544706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

At least he gets pic related

He doesn't really care all that much.

In fact when asked about how he really feels he says he'd like to go harem route because nothing less would satisfy him.
Basically it's not NTR because you're heart has to be sad, it's only his penis that's sad.

Also yes there are other girls.
But I won't tell you which ones are part of his harem except obviously main girl.

But she´s crazy and super manipulative.

it's not ntr when they aren't in relationship, stop using it like a buzzword, you faggot.

How

She is the only one that likes NotKira. But she basically had plans upon plans of set up to get him to be hers. You want to be spoiled or what? If not just wait for the manga.

Dude is an asshole, he deserved it.

he haven't done anything wrong. despite being a fake he's helping people out.

>Sup Forums diesn't even know that NTR is
sad

i hope that the shitty childhood friend won't win

it's possible though

>t.who hachimanhighschool?
Fuck off. There is a good reason why no one likes him for real.

zero

>no one likes him for real

sore wa chigau yo

He also had plans to build his own harem, still has. To me it looks like its the perfect match.

Spoil me, also there nothing wrong with having plans, seems like a perfect match as well. They both like to make plans, which should be a good trait and not bad.

Also pls don't tell me the Prez and Childhood friend eventually come to like him... That would be shitty.

Meh, I wouldn't really call it being an asshole. He is just more of a tactician the way i say it. Really pragmatic to achieve his goals.

Animesuki spoilers

-Himawari is the childhood friend, Cosmos is the student council president. Both of them on volume 1 tried to use the MC for their own benefit, when they dislike something about the MC they just throw shit against him. Yes the MC finally explodes and shit on both of them.

-Sun was an assshole at the beginning too because he was using the feelings of Himawari and Cosmos to mess with the MC's life basically because Sun likes Panji (the best girl and the most beautiful one in this LN, who loves the MC) and because long time ago the girl that Sun liked used him just to get closer to the MC. Long story short Sun wants revenge.

-Panji (best girl) is a really thoughtful girl and the only person who understand her is obviously the MC. She is incredibly beautiful with an amazing body but she hides it because she don't want certain person to find her, this person appears on volume 4 and she realize her cover is useless because this person recognize her inmediately.

-The MC is quite a nice guy but that's not quite accurate because his inner thoughs are very different.

-After Sun's plan is ruined on volume 1, the relationship between the MC, Himawari and Cosmos change and both girls start to like him a lot, to the point that both of them confess their feelings on volume 4 to the MC.

-Panji loves the MC because she met him in the past while she wasn't using her cover (means he met her while she was a beautiful girl). Since then Panji started to take some interest on him.

-Sun likes Panji but only for her looks. Sun makes some excuses to the MC about the reason why he likes Panji but all of them are lies, he only likes Panji for her looks. Now he's trying to go out with her.

-In volume 4 Panji makes a promise that if Sun's school wins she will go out with him (instead of the MC). The thing is one of the people from the other school is the one that she never wanted to see but this person recognize her right away.

This random person is another guy who wants to go out with Panji, she did this promise because of this person (even when Panji ONLY loves the MC). Obviously the MC interfere with Sun and the other guy saying that the one who wins will go out with Panji and the one who lose will get a punishment, that is never get close to Panji again.

The MC has the lead in this bet but Cosmos, Himawari and another girl from volume 2 joins the enemy team because if the MC wins then Panji will stop being a rival, basically Panji would be the winner. Here is where every single one of these girls confess their feelings to the MC, and say that they want to be his girlfriend.

The MC said that once this challenge ends he will say who's the girl he loves.

Oh. and here i thought that this would be an interesting premise. why the fuck doesnt he just date the girl that liked him from the start?

Yep, Def sounds like Panji is the best girl.

Maybe his feelings changed from what they were at the start?

>panji best girl
>poo in the loo name
>best girl
yeah no

how does she look like?

it's her?

She appeared as a plain girl from the start, and only at the end of Vol1 he find out she smoking hot

What i'm guessing yea. That is her.

>Childhood frendo
Have i got news for (You)

So is the LN finished?

Is this the new Nisekoi?

Someone posted spoilers for volume 5 too

-this random person who saw through panji's disquise is named hosu. He directly confessed his own feeling to panji.

- MC also acknowledge that he is much more better than him in every aspect. You can say that hosu is some kind of cheat main character in a story.

- While the match is still goin on, MC explained to panji that hose already become someone who understand and accept the result even if MC win or lose this bet.

- MC actually want to be the one while explained this to panji, but he said this to her. "The one who will choose it's not me, but You". "Let's see everything through the end, and please decide about what do you want to do after this"

- The last spoiler page is about MC choose everyone rather than one girl in the end. He said something about how he can not be satisfied anymore. He always imagine and dream of going out with cosmos or himawari in the past and have a lovely school life in the end, but he was not satisfied anymore. He has grown up and aiming for amazing harem right now which trigger the summoning of dark cosmos. MC said that he understand about what cosmos want to say, he understand that multiple marriage is not legal in japan. But there is no rule that he cannot have multiple girlfriend in school right?
The spoiler page ended there showing all the girl getting mad at our MC.

The black haired girl with glasses is actually just pretending to be unattractive, she is in reality a 10/10. MC and her hit it off during the school stadium baseball match, but MC decides to bail since his friend Sun was having a hard time since he lost the game. This made the her wet as Niagara Falls. Ever since then she has stalked the MC more or less. And she is the only that loves his real scheming personality. She reveals it all to the MC later on during one of their their (not)dates in the library which she has blackmailed him to attend.

She wants to him to go our with her, but he refuses since he dislike that she is so horny for him. Which all turn her on even more. Making more plans to make him hers. Also the pres and childhood friend are the worst fucking bitches ever. The bro is also not a bro. MC turns out to be the only kind guy despite acting like a smug bastard half the time.

Damn, I hope Author doesn't let anyone but the other girl win. She has had all the covers on the LN so far. I think if this ever gets popular enough, no one is gonna like Prez or Childhood Friend, because fuck being a rebound.

Heh, he gained too much confidence and its backfiring against him.

He got turned off after she stalked and blackmailed him.

The last spoiler, the MC is trying to get the girls to hate him and get them to move on with life.

Probably leads to a Panji end, from the looks of it.
Panji herself knows very well how the M.C thinks. Probably thought it was better for him to be hated, than to let 5 other girls be heartbroken. I think she gonna recognize this plan and love the M.C even more.

Is obvious she is going to win. She liked Joro even knowing how he really was. All that´s left is having Joro shoot down all the other girls in vol.5 and have her prevail in vol6.

That´s basically how it will go down and the nips recognized it as well since they rated vol.5/5 last I checked while people in the west are too dumb to understand why MC is acting like a bastard again out of the blue.

>main girl is a stalker
My dick

Raws are up to what chapter?

A hot stalker.

It doesn't really qualify as NTR because he wasn't in a romantic relationship with either of them, had ulterior motives and the situation was played for laughs.

Where do you get the raws?

>main girl is the psychopath stalker stereotype
>also has the most boring character design
That went from ten to zero real quick.

She is actually a Light (female).

It's Pansy, not Panji. Japanese romaji spelling quite weird yeah.
All names is pun.
The girls name are Sunflower, Cosmos and Pansy, the boys are watering can and sun.

>Both the oya and the prez are shit-tier
Why should we care again?

>Bro turns out to be secretly an ass

When the fuck was the last time there was a bro that was actually just a bro, who didn't exist solely to make the bland MC look good?

That trap in Yahari.

He goes back to being a bro after volume 1 and is basically the person the protag cares about the most during the entire series.

He legitimately has the most chance for a bro ending after Pansy and more relevant screentime than the other side heroines

I was a bit annoyed that both Himawari and Cosmos fell out of love with him after volume 1 but I guess that's to be expected after what he did

What'd he do?

If anything the MC is almost seen as gay for fuck sake. The only reason why he is not with Pansy even though they liked each other from the start was because his faggot friend was crying. Still, worse bro if anything. He only started to be nice again after his revenge got revealed.
He knew the girls didn´t like the MC but pretended that they did and tried to lure the MC believing it.

He realized both Cosmos and Sunflower love him ( MC do a really shitty job at hiding the fact he try to pair him with girl) so he set MC up by saying he love Pansy to both girl and together they ambushed the MC at the moment Pansy tried to seduced him. The 2 girl blamed MC for not helping him and trying to cuck Sun-chan, which cause MC finally explodes and shit on both of them(The MC got bullied and isolated later thanks to them too).
He got exposed quickly later by Pansy through.

I expect the fan base to hate childhood friend and prez. Am I wrong?

Prez is a cluless ojou-sama type and childhood friend is a Tsundere, what do you expect ?

Most people like Cosmos, she is pretty good
Himawari a shit though

There is no real reason to dislike them after volume 1 and the entirety of volume 2 is spent in Himawari, Cosmos and Sun-chan showing how much they care about the protag.
There is also a comment for both of them to show they don't care about Sun-chan anymore romantically (can't have that in a harem)

Pretty much only the first volume actually follows the title

Nigga, they were unlikable day one. They never did anything for the MC.

They both hate him again after volume 5. Which is what the MC wants.

Sun-chan pretty much badmouth them while being exposed by Best girl through. Till Vol4 MC still think both of them still like Sun-chan

Didn't read it yet but I don't trust random spoilers

No, Himawari directly says she doesn't like Sun-chan anymore in volume 2 and Cosmos implies it too (and the protag understands what she meant)

Hate is a strong word. They got mad as shit because (SURPRISE) most girls don't take it well when their crush tries to take the harem route.

So no other girl has had a LN cover except pansy. I..is the author trying to tell us something?

Really, i read from a shitty Vietnamese scan so i must have miss that.

He did it on purpose though, m.c is kind, that why he would rather be hated than to give 5 girls broken hearts. that why pansy is gonna win.

You can buy and read it already. The random spoilers is that the dude is fucking up his harem and acting like a douchebag. If you read it you will understand he did it with a good reason.

Yes, best girl is third girl.

You know you guys should be able to tell it's fake because at no point does it mention the 3 other girls who appear starting volume 3.

?

People are playing up the bullied thing at worst a couple people thought he was trying to cuck Sun-chan. Which was not Sun-chan's intention he just kinda wanted to shit on the MC a bit (although based on how he acts in for the other 3.5 volumes it's actually a really OOC moment).

Also I think it leaves out that part of the plot is that the MC is not as good at hiding being an asshole as he thinks he is. Kinda like there's hints that some other characters also know that he's kind of an asshole secretly, but only Panji knows that he's nice at his core (kinda)

Also you can read blurbs and see the illustration pages of the 5 volumes ehre

them.

Although if you actually read the thing and I mean just the blurbs the spoilers aren't fake but kinda read like an actual speedreader (granted you can't expect someone to reread all 5 volumes just to give spoilers).

Those spoilers are only teasers numbnuts. No one care for those other than having a peak at the art. If you just read the spoilers like most summary people do, you will think Joro is just being a dick again. GO and fucking read volume 5 before you post next time. He is killing the harem since otherwise everyone would be just sad and heartbroken.

And there goes an interesting premise thrown under the bus.
Fuck japs.

The new girls are just typical harem fodder. I mean if you fall in love just because MC tutor you, you are nobody.

The premise is thrown under the bus after volume 1

The premise is the same, a MC aware of the harem cliches, and a girl that loves the MC for who he really is. Is just being filled with fillers. Is still fun.

>HOLD THE GODDAMN MINUTE
>SHE'S ACTING THE SAME A CERTAIN SOMEONE
>FUCK IT CAN'T BE

We will never have a based wingman MC

Oh come the fuck on. I thought it'd be interesting if she was plain the whole way through and everyone stayed platonic with the MC. Now it just sounds like everyday harem.

I think she's supposed to be a Pansy, user.

Will this ever be a thing?

This, dungeon seeker, the new fantasy manga, this year suck.

tell me these are fake spoilers