There’s no reason to get married!

there’s no reason to get married!

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/media/releases/2017/p0926-std-prevention.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews, Judaism,... ..it's like a sickness. Take sexuality. Jewish girls love to give head. And Jewish men love to get it. it's very pleasurable, but Jews are obsessed with it. You wanna know why? Because a Jew's essentially female. a Jew doesn't like to penetrate and thrust. He can't assert himself in that way,.....so he resorts to these perversions. Oral sex is technically a perversion, you know that, right? So after a woman's had a Jewish man,.....she's ruined. She never wants to be with a normal partner again. All right, so it's not that the Jew runs the media, or that he owns all the banks,...Look, the Jews clearly control the media and the banks. investment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is....they carry out in those realms the exact same principles they display in sexuality. They undermine traditional life and they deracinate society. Deracinate, tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil. This is how they know themselves. But Jews don't even have soil.

There's Israel, BUT THOSE ARENT JEWS. They're Israeli's, a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. The real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments, so he universifies everything. He can't hammer a nail or plough a field though. All he can do is buy and sell and invest capital, manipulate markets, and it's all mental. He takes the life of a people rooted in soil and turns it into a cosmopolitan culture based on books and numbers and ideas. You know, this is his strength. Take the greatest Jewish minds.....Marx, Freud, Einstein. What have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb. In the three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe. They've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, thrown us into class warfare, irrational urges, relativity. Into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question! Why?!?! Cuz it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life. Until there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.

Hate to say it boys, but CNN is right. We need to stop putting women on a pedal stool.

>more powerful
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? this is a non-statement

people arent getting married because they have been told that a career is more important.

Allowing women to vote was a mistake.

>Our brainwashing is working! Here, have some more!

>>more powerful
It means they can cast their Harry Potter spells more effectively and use the force to knock down dumpf towers.

>ripped us out of a world of order and reason
When was the order and reason exactly?

Unless if you're interested in the most intimate live-in friendship and durable partnership. Couple that someone with a compatible sex drive, attractiveness, a marriage can be incredibly rewarding.

>pedal stool

It means they have more spare change to buy avocado toast and frappuchinos

mexicans are sure as fuck breeding,
and the corrupt hospitals just love their sorry asses

>Don't ignore that strong biological urge to fulfill your destiny, stay single and fill that hole in your life with more Netflix!
>We need immigrants for your 401k or something... lol why do you want to retire? You'll have no grandchildren to care about you.

Monday
>Millenials aren't having sex, don't have the money to buy property, and eat anti depressants like candy
Friday
>single people are so beautiful, powerful, and smart!

Kek, a spinster definitely authored this

uh, that's what I said. My point is it's a doggy dog world and men have to start looking out for ourselves. Focus on our careers and self improvement, not pussy.

If CNN says being single is great then we all better get married as soon as possible
>FAKE NEWS

I'm afraid to admit it, but I hole-heartedly agree. The accurate reporting by CNN is a blessing in the skies for all intenisve purposes.

sure they do, hospitals get dem obamabux just for letting the spics walk in the doors

This! You should still try to find the right girl, but with whores being a diamond dozen there's not much of a chance right now.

Begone incel

wow dang, this is great...you're incredibly articulate

>inb4 muh saving the white race
Artificial wombs and sexbots will make the niggers of gender permanently obsolete.

>The number of married adults has hit an all-time low -- and singles are less healthy, less powerful and less sexually active than ever.
FTFY.
CNN is a trusted platform only when you invert everything they say.

im not mgtow, but its virtually impossible to have a normal family outside of the bayou

"We must secure the existence of our people an a future for white children"
If you don't get married then you are spitting in the face if the 14 words.

damn
it seems i will have to completely change my personality, start living a totally different life and learn how to engage with women while risink my wellbeing so i would satisfy a group of internet nazists
really seems convincing

I've read after the fifth man a woman can't bond anymore.
I've been with four.
Should I just give up and stay single forever but at least have regular sex?

you should definetely ask a website known for being populated by mysoginists, virgins, manwhores and social failures about your life choices

>healthier
>more sexually active

cdc.gov/media/releases/2017/p0926-std-prevention.html

When this happens, if, there won't be anything white left to save

>mysoginists, virgins, manwhores and social failures

Croat, so all categories apply.

>you should definetely ask a website known for being populated by mysoginists, virgins, manwhores and social failures about your life choices

Sometimes you get more honest answers and better information here.
Also nobody outside understands the feeling of decline I'm going through. I don't know anymore if and for what I should have children or if I should just go all in and live a hedonistic life as long as it goes

>Should I just give up and stay single forever but at least have regular sex?
Of course not. Different generations have different hardships to deal with. War, famine, etc... we're enduring Judeo-Marxism and must overcome it. Your spouse is probably going to be man/womanwhore, and we're going to have to deal with it. Our job is to make the next generation better.

Shit I'm single and it is nothing like that, it's pretty fucking boring

>CNN

but how if non-black men don't want to breed a next generation?

its a term to make sad single women happier about themselves

The white race will probably still exist in 5-10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

>normal stable woman

That's literally not possible senpai

>pedal stool
holy fuck leaf I'll never brag about our schools again

Why do the rich successful people who have all the options in the world get married? Are they oppressing themselves? Or is there a massive benefit in stability and security with a functioning marriage?

>womb 1.0

So it'll be full of broken prerelease shit and on disc DLC that'll result in a bunch of faulty amerimutts being stillborn

>doggy dog
ok tell me you are doing this on purpose

Powerful

Stunning

Stunning and brave

Most men do, and that's even with us being at peak brainwashing. The alt-right is only growing and with that, our purpose.

Not having children is going against your nature as a human. Hedonism can be done even if you have kids. Just get some blow and prostitutes in Vegas once in a while. Giving up fatherhood for what? To fuck whores and get fucked up? Stupid as fuck bro. Only cucks delude themselves into thinking degeneracy is better than fatherhood probably because no bitch wants their genetics. Dont rob yourself faggot.

it means they are filipino

Because women are soul sucking pieces of shit. That's why.

>diamond dozen

>while risink my wellbeing

I'm going to make this screen cap just for you.

CNN is telling me something. I must follow so I do not become an outcast. Marriage is bad. There is no reason to marry and raise children unless you are a minority

Not a problem if aging is cured within our natural lifetimes.

>singles are healthier
by what metric? people are fatter and mental illness is widespread.

>more powerful
again, by what metric? young people are poor as shit and have little to no political sway despite all the faggy marches and whatnot

>more sexually active than ever
for sluts (80%) and chads (20%) maybe

cnn being garbage as always

I got married and am happier than I've ever been.

Sadly you're right. Chances of finding a traditional girl are one in a mill run.

This.

Im moving to china fuck this shit . fuck white women!!!

Just bought my girlfriend of 6 years her ring. She wants to be a housewife/baby factory. Take that kikes

>(((CNN)))

Of course it is.

I hope you're rich.

I'm pretty much convinced every woman lives in deep dark depression no matter what. And they take it out on the person they feel most comfortable with.

>buys JEWel
>take that jews

>Almost 39K

GOOD GOY

Their power level is over 9000

>intensive purposes
Excellent bait

im not in the manosphere, im not mgtow or anything alike
reason why im a loser is because i dont like modern society

i dont like clubbing, i dont like contraception, i dont like 8-5 wagecuckery, i dont like equality and emancipated relationships, it all disgusts me and therefore i avoid it

>want to get married and have a normal life like my parents
>have diagnosed mental disorder
>women standards are the highest theyve ever been in history

I had no chance, so Ill just keep on living a isolated minimalist life on neetbux

asswhole

"a fundamentally secular society"
Are you sure you know what israel is bub

You would really like this book then.

Thats basically suggested retail value. It gets insured for what its worth, what you pay. He prob paid $15k. It's a trick the jews do to make you think you are buying a high value item. When really they are probably diamonds that had dark spots removed with lasers.

because she certainly couldnt do that for 39,000 less dollars

WIZARDS

evola is entry tier crap
read real shit like guenon or junger or huxley

What's wrong with buying diamonds? These diamonds were purchased from a Persian jeweler/diamond vendor, not jewish

Mind bottling

Agreed, Bruce. At least 7/10.

>replacement value
They do this so insurance will completely cover it if it's lost or stolen. That ring is probably abou $8K

Paying $40,000 to buy a shiny rock

But who would want to marry a beta virgin manchild who lives with his mother?

You can be happy if you can resell it for 1/10th of that.

Diamonds are literally the mineral jew! Completely artificially infalted prices.

>thinking a 1.2ct would sell for $39K
>not knowing how much diamonds cost

You're right. It's not worth any more than $3.50.

That’s cruel for the children.

>he didn't read the posted reciept

poorfags are on maximum damage control

This. You can't spell 'jewellery' without Jew.

You can overcome it. Thanks to the internet you don't have to rely one clubbing or whatnot to find a girl. I agree with you that the world the jews have created is terrible, but we have to at least try to overcome it.

>tfw you'll never grow up in a nice town in your homeland with plenty of similar fair maidens to choose from who already share your beliefs

I didn't pay 40k, that's just an appraised value. Even if I did though, why does it matter?

>Even if I did though, why does it matter?
Because it shows you're a moron who shouldn't be entrusted with currency.

UNLIMITED POWAHHH

> depression
Up
> obesity
Up

?

no i cant overcome the world i live in unless i join a fucking cult
clubbing, dating, women working, contraception, urban lifestyle, dependence on the state etc. are part of everyday lfie and you cant avoid it

so i dont live this retarded lifea t all

What do you mean? Wanting to create a better life for your children is pretty much what civilization is. Just because your future wife has fucked around doesn't mean you give up on family life and never have sons who don't have to share the same fate.

underrated