Asian gf vs white race

Why did Sup Forums vote for Asian gf before their people? Don't you want to secure a future for white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
i.4cdn.org/pol/1515199720657.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because muh dik

and also

What's even the point in being here if you don't care about white genocide?

I'm black, I voted asian gf just cause

I've realized that inherent white empathy will destroy the race. 90% of whites are content to let the nigger unmake the world at the behest of the Jew. Only by breeding with the ant-men and producing half-souled children that are willing to oppose this series of events will our race survive in any form.

says the fag with the zog un flag

If you actually cared about the white race, you would be fine with introducing the superior parts of asian DNA to the gene pool.
If you actually think that white people have peaked evolutionarily, you are retarded.

because this isn't actually Sup Forums but nu/pol/
it's /r9k/ and all its fetishism with a twist: racebaiting

this is for you muh nigga

>introducing the superior parts of asian DNA to the gene pool.
there are none and you can't pick and choose anyway

if you want to be eurasian go live with the eurasians in central asia

>our race will survive by being bred out of existence
uh okay

>hapas more likely than mulattos to be liberal
>hapas twice as likely to be mentally ill
muh master race!

Yeah, it blackpilled the fuck out of me.

Asians have a gene that makes you not have body odour. If you could genetically engineer your baby to have that gene, would you?

I've seen this exact same BLM flag poster spam hundreds of threads with Asians now. What's your endgame, my friend?

Any form of race mixing is cancer, and these are the people that we're going to be dragging out back and shooting as traitors.

why don't whites get style themselves this way?

You use the UN flag, everything you post is wrong

>Asians have a gene that makes you not have body odour.
what the fuck lmao

is this the shit that keeps you up at night? do you bathe?
if you could choose to have healthy pure white kids instead of hapas, who would just look better and fit in better if they were monoracial, wouldn't you?

>Asians have a gene that makes you not have body odour
You've never been to any undeveloped Asian countries, have you?

high concentration of nonwhite weebs

I'm being set up hardcore with a fotb nipponese girl. She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't party, she's cuddly.

Why would I not go for it?

If I washed as infrequently, the stench would be unbearable.

t. wet dog smelling amerimutts
They don't all have the gene, only some. But my point is that whites don't have a monopoly on good genes. Ashkenazi jews have tonnes of genes that increase IQ and life expectancy. You can't believe that genetics make a race superior while also being content with shitty genes.

>>hapas more likely than mulattos to be liberal
here's sauce

greed rules all men, one of the many reasons this world cannot be saved.

Redditors and weebs

They do, faggot. I've seen multiple anti-white women posts from you over the last couple of days. Answer me, what exactly are you trying to achieve here?

I suppose if you don't care about whites, then go ahead. But don't complain about white genocide or other forms of racemixing. By the way, the vast majority of Jap women are piss ugly.
t. lived in Japan for two years

The UN flag looks cool, but I'm not a globalist. I don't think races should mix, that's why I made this thread.

Asian women are just better. White women are trashy sluts. They also have much looser vaginas on average as a matter of scientific fact.

Because she's 12

i want those cookies on the bench more than i want her. i want those cookies bad.

>muh flag
by God you are stupid

Artificial wombs and sexbots will save the white race.

Tbqh you just need to look at asian hair to get your answer. Asian hair is amazing.

Don't worked well in Kazakhstan

ashkenazi jews have extremely high rates of mental illness too. white life expectancy is just fine, white men live the longest in the world, not asians. we'll deal with the problems you propose if or when such genetic engineering capabilities become reality

until then, I'm pretty happy being huwhite and having huwhite kids

But Kazakh girls are the hottest on Earth.

>conservatives say you shouldn't have been born.
>surprised that the smarter of the mixes decides conservatism is not where it's at.
lmao

Thanks, m8. It's hilarious how these retards think they're gonna create a new master race with a demographic that's even more susceptible to liberalism and cultural Marxism than fucking mudbabies.

Based Sup Forums staying true to their principles.

had half-japanese half-white girlfriend when i was 19, can confirm, this is false, her pussy smelled like piss in a garbage bag.

>I've realized that inherent white empathy will destroy the race
This

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

in my house those boxes were usually filled with sewing supplies rather than cookies bruh

>be mixed race
>parents surprised when you can't find any friends who are like you and you begin to hate yourself and develop serious mental issues

>white men live the longest in the world
Are you brain damaged?

Because I'm so terribly lonely.

>australian education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

Are you a nazi or something?

Never seen it myself. Why do you want white men anyways?

t. beta

feel you bro, i've been raging about it my whole life.

The highest life expectancy is the Japanese I'm pretty sure.

you can fuck the gooks but don't you dare marry one or breed with one.

White man here, currently have a northern Chinese gf. She's so cute, funny and intelligent. I have fallen in love and plan to marry.

>thinking that the asian-white mix is at fault and not the black-white one. Stay stoopid my friend.

>these are the people who complain about white genocide and coalburners

Suzhou/Shanghai area?
This

You mean black eyed single mothers?

L I N K
I
N
K

you are dooming your children. do you really want to create some elliot rodger type kids?

They did a study specifically on hapas and they do indeed have a mental illness rate which is twice that of whites/Asians. Someone else will probably source it though.

lmao cute, I prefer black girls tho

Nah, coalburners are mostly young white women ((enjoying)) their youth. Very few settle down with black men - if they go interracial, it's usually for Latinos and Arabs.

It's only bad if they're male children

i.4cdn.org/pol/1515199720657.jpg

good thing you get to choose then, right?

Atleast he's there for his child, I guess? BMWF is statistically not that common.

It's some fantasy for them. When they think 'Asian gf' they think some girl who looks like a Kpop model or a JAV whore who is also submissive and whatever.

What they'll actually get is some girl that looks worse than their white equivalent and almost always the kids are a downgrade for both parents.

Sup Forums needs to get out and see the world more.

That's what abortion is for.

or you could just breed with a white woman and have both male and female children, rather than killing your unborn child like a savage.

>unwashed third worlders smell as bad as clean whites

really btfo the chinks there tyrone

If you're talking about the flawed UCDavis study it said that happa youth have a mental illness rate higher than monoracial ASIANS. In fact the illness rate is lower that pure whites. It might be an argument for asian women not to marry white men, but certainly not the other way around.
Also that study is so badly conducted it's a joke; the happa samples are all from the UCDavis campus, but the mental health rates of 'asians' were taken from home-country reports. You really trust China to accurately report on its mental health issues?

coal burning and race mixing is such a niche problem... until the USA and the west were flooded with tens of thousands of migrants and third worlders. A coal burning here or there is not threatening to anyone, but with the sheer amount of third world sub-80 IQ people in the west now it's become a serious issue. Unfortunately hillbillies and racists who have no credibility when they complained about a white trash girl dating a black guy will not be believed by normies, even while normies are bred out of existence.

why does no one post the link??
I want to add another vote for asian gfs, fuck white roasties

Why are Asian girls such attention seekers?

I will never find their alien, plastic surgeried faces attractive enough to give them my white DNA (all they want in life).

There was post asking why Asian women like white men that just got deleted, and I wrote a long ass reply, so I'm gonna post it here:

Back when OkCupid was relevant (before Tinder), they released a lot of interesting studies of their users (they were the largest free dating site). One found that every race of women prefers white guys the most, and Indian guys the least; the only exception is black women, who prefer black men (whites are still second, though).

Interestingly, among women, Asians are the most desired among men of all races, and blacks are the least desired.

This is worth pointing out because OP's question is flawed - it should be, why do all women prefer white guys (except black women)? Or, why to white guys and Asian women like each other?

I have heard some rationalizations/potential explanations:
* white men are more highly valued in society, and women are sexually attracted to social status
* Asian men are often perceived as less masculine and assertive, on average.
* To comment on the other races, black men are often assumed to be unfaithful, and more potentially abusive. Latin men are considered less faithful. Indian and Middle Eastern men are often considered generally less attractive; note that South Asian countries like India have a particularly bad reputation for sexual harassment.

Commenting on things going the other direction, so to speak, I think men like Asian women because of what they perceive as feminine traits, both physically and behaviorally - less body hair, lower body fat and lower muscle mass, conservative behavior, particularly around men, and so on.

Two non-whites together is no problem for whites.

I say send all the niggers and mulattoes to China and let the non-whites mix together.

>Shanghai
>northern

the white race is a bunch of bullies, rednecks, liberals, normies and cucks. the asian gf is a qt

my white bf is 7.5 inches but he's a loser

Do you really think that's a viable solution, that racial purity among whites would be possible if everyone else mixed? The only reason that dynamic worked in the past in countries like Chile, is because Europeans were assumed to be of higher socio-economic status. That isn't the reality anymore. In 50 years China will match the US and EU as a world power, if they don't overtake us entirely. With that, goes the social status of whites. If we aren't at the top anymore, there's no reason for us not to mix if everyone else does. It's unrealistic.

Asian women are better at being white women than white women. Pretty simple.

And thinner too

I know this sounds like double standards where and all that but winston (dude) ((in pic)) and wife (Han chinese) are still in china and he lives there and suffers racism daily

Yet if he was back home in south Africa and he liked a nigger he would of been lynched by now and possibly dead

You people have the most bizarre ideas about South Africa.

Asian women aren't rated as desirable by any studies that specifically measure desirability with attractiveness, whites are rated the most attractive almost universally. Asian women are contacted on dating sites because they're perceived to be innocuous easy lays.

dude the kids dad abandoned him, it's not like his dad was a champion breadwinner supporting father figure anyway

oh my god literally no one cares

the only reason we like asian women is because they are thin on average. That's it.

that's literally it

State your demographic.

5.6%

Wrong ID