Crayon Shin-chan in Mexico

>Hiroshi was ordered to collect the fruit of cactus and was transferred to Mexico. So, Nohara family had to move to Mexico and live there. They had to bid farewell to their acquaintances and the citizens of Kasukabe with tears. Shinnosuke heard that Mexican young girls are stylish and beautiful and became eager for this journey. On arriving at Madakueruyobaka city in Mexico, a new life full of anxiety, surrounded by unique neighbours awaits them. But Shinnosuke and Nohara family had no idea that flesh-eating killer cactuses are going to attack.

Is this movie kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx045zhgiqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are cacti and those sombreros always associated with Mexico?

No one ever uses those sombreros unless they are either a mariachi or a farmer from bumfuck nowhere.

Because Mexican Revolution and Pancho Villa.

It had a bunch of funny moments, but there are a lot of better Shin-chan movies. Definitely worth a watch though, I'm of the opinion that you really can't go wrong with this series.

This can't be real can it?

It is

This series still on? I thought the mangaka died fall off a cliff.

well, hows the quality? The local shinchan series used to run in sunday morning and then got removed after group of concerned parents protest it. i haven't watch the animation ever since.

Who gets half-breeds?

>It is a narcos vs biollante episode
What the fuck.

Come one now. Even Mexicans love the meme. Everytime La DecepciĆ³n plays against some third rate team and wins, every independence day and that kind of days you have people everywhere cosplaying as a FF black mage....

>El MexicANO

El sudACA

Shin-chan movies are the real animekino

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx045zhgiqI

>Madakueruyobaka city
Is this some kind of mexico-japanese joke name?

Probably

google translate as it confused by the alphabet insert translate into
"I'm still standing" or "i'm still able to eat" as kueru can mean several thing depend on the kanji

Basically they translate "mada" to "i'm still", "kueru" can mean several thing depend on kanji, "yo" is like exclamation mark, and baka is well...

That's a typical Shin-chan plot

Still angry about the american dub

Alternative universe Sup Forums has daily Shin-chan threads

A bit of a stretch but it kind of reminds me of Cuernavaca.

the japanese stereotype lens are just beautiful