REMEMBER THE SI- I MEAN SEVEN MILLION GOY

REMEMBER THE SI- I MEAN SEVEN MILLION GOY

Other urls found in this thread:

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
imgur.com/a/UNhwa
archive.is/ZINFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SEVEN? WHAT DO YOU MEAN EIGHT MILLION? IT WAS A FLAT NINE MILLION! DON'T QUESTION THE TEN MILLION EVER AGAIN. A TOTAL OF ELEVEN MILLION JEWS DIED OUT OF SIX MILLION.

>can't be having the jews be less of a bunch of victims than the goy

11,000,000 was the total non-kikes killes

>11 million people died total
>7 million people (jews) died
>11 != 7
>implying goyim are people
oy vey the antisemitism

Fuck I'm the numbers just keep going up, unbelievable

Are they really trying to push to 7m????
Did they dig up some new bodies??
Have they found any in graves after all these years?
I can believe 50k or so died in camps but 1m+?? I cant even rap my mind around that.

Now, I'm always the one in holocaust threads explaining why it DID happen (and should happen again), but the 11M number is completely fabricated. Somebody post the quote from the one jew who said he made up the number of 11M because 6M jews is more than 5M goyim, but 5M is a big number so the goys would pay attention

I always generously believed it was 600,000 and somebody mistook a smudge on paper for an extra 0....now I'm convinced it's absolutely zero.

Oh damnit, another million dead? Us whites are so evil, I feel so guilty. I guess that's another 5 2 decades worth of repenting and grovelling we need to do, oh and I almost forgot, another 100 billion shekels in reparations too.

Honest question: How in the fuck do they have any evidence for how many people were put in ovens if it leaves no evidence? Did they find some ash pile and weigh it?

It would actually be hilarious if they changed it to 7million

You remember that scene in Schindlers List where ash is falling on the streets of Krakow? Like that, you filthy nazi

Plenty of jews died, so did all other nationalities. Nobody was targeted for a genocide anyway, that's for sure.

I have reported your post to the authorities. Your questions are illegal.

I think this is more a case of the teacher being an inept idiot who can't even Google the shit she's spouting to double check

between 7 & 10 white slavs died in the holodomor you amerimutt. who cares about the jews.

my grandmother died in auschwitz when she was just a baby heartless goy how dare you question the twelve million

WTF IT'S NOT 7 TRILLION

arghh they cant keep getting away with this

You can never trick a jew with funny numbers you mixed raced gentile, check your privilege

Where are the bodies buried?

I seriously hope I get an answer to this. I started a thread yesterday and no one could answer.

Is this question that much of a gotcha for holohoax merchants?

If you doubt it you're a nazi

I think you should focus on passing 8th grade OP

goyim are not supossed to ask questions

They burned them all.

>We just discovered a new grave with one million people you aren't anti semitic, are you ?

I cant believe this is true
the OFFICIAL number today is around 200.000 and they still teach this shit in schools, in my time was 6 million, now its 11? what, they found more bones in merkels ass? fuck this shit
physical removal!

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

8 MILLION ALONE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

Pretty simple. You take the prisoner density of all known camps that were liberated, use that average and calculate the capacity for all other camps based on their physical size.

I think they go off how many Jews were disappeared from Poland and Germany. inb4 someone yells at me I literally dont give a shit about whether the holocaust happened or not

imgur.com/a/UNhwa
>imgur.com/a/UNhwa
imgur.com/a/UNhwa
>imgur.com/a/UNhwa

came for this

Nowhere the Nazis burned all the evidence

So no exact measurements? Gotcha. Anyone could make up any number they wanted that sounded reasonable.

Fuck off Kek, shit ain't funny

It's pretty obvious that you're a student in that class, racist loser. Typical teenage edgelord, LOL! Fortunately you'll probably outgrow your edge and your racism.

fuuuck user. are you a teacher? every time this information is revisited you need to increase that number by 1 million until the students are forced to respond.

IN A ROW?!

Knowing a camp capacity doesn't tell you how many were cremated.

3 million descendants recently came forth thus verifying another 1 million died.

>the year is 2050
>75 million jews died in the holocaust
>population records of jews in Europe during WW2 have long since been erased

When I've brought up this before someone said "well they didn't want to kill them in Germany". What? If the goal is to exterminate kikes, why bother shipping them into Poland first? So much for German efficiency.

Ughhh QT

>the year is 2200
>the world is an ethnic mix-match except full blooded Africans
>the hordes of 56% faces have no culture, religion and their time is valueless due to globalism and automation
>all slaves to God's chosen people
>constantly reminder of the 60 billion Jews that were gassed on roller coaster kids into giant ovens at Auschwitz

Wait, wouldn't it be a bad idea to cremate people killed with hydrogen cyanide? Wouldn't the smoke be poisonous too? Yeah, lower concentrations and all that, but if you did that hundreds of thousands of times it would add up. Right? Shouldn't there be high concentrations of cyanide around the camps?
Honest question. I haven't looked into this at all yet.

Don't forget that after those scans they made it illegal to further scan anywhere.

>people honestly believe that Germany went so far as to gas them and then burn the bodies when they could have very easily just shot them in the skull or stabbed them and buried the bodies
>every single "death camp" we checked turned out to be a work camp, only the camps found by the soviets which we never got to verify are accepted as death camps
>jews weren't a scapegoat but deserve the hatred for overthrowing the german monarchy in the 1918 german revolution and then accepting the treaty that fucked over the country and used the media to control the nation
>jews claimed holocaust multiple times in the past

7 billion jews died in the holocaust goy

Oy vey, it's all their faults they're so anti-semitic, not ours!

>every single "death camp" we checked turned out to be a work camp, only the camps found by the soviets which we never got to verify are accepted as death camps
So is this true? If I asked a mainstream historian would they admit this is true, but call me a Nazi for caring about it?

I wish there was a higher resolution version of this infographic

That proves nothing except for the fact that the Jewish people have been used as convenient scapegoasts time and time again throughout history

The official narrative is that diesel engines were used in gas chambers, ran richly to produce carbon monoxide. Zyklon was tested but found to be both ineffective as an execution agent and unacceptably dangerous to the executioner.

Of course, even this is bullshit, but the idea that millions were killed with cyanide gas isn't even in history books, it's a holywood invention

If you've been evicted by 109 landlords, maybe it's not the landlords.

Nigga are you insinuating that a random village in Guatemala used Jews as a scapegoat? They've been rejected from just about everywhere. This is the kind of thing where if everyone hates you, maybe there's a reason for it.

Just claim to be Jewish and ask because some "racist Nazi asshole was being a duck" and you want to prove him wrong. Works every time

Also there is the whole point of WHY THE FUCK WERE THETE CAMPS?! Why the fuck would you decide to kill an entire ethnic group and so gather them up, feed them, house them, while you slowly kill them. Just kill the fuckers and transport the dead bodies or transport them to the camp and kill them when they arrive

You know how I know this? Humans have comitted genocide countless times. But only in this one fucking instance did the perpetrators go out of theit way to take care of them, preserve them and keep them alive, while choosing literally the most inefficient method possible to kill them, and them hide the evidence. Why the fuck did they give a shit about hiding evidence, especially when they knew they were losing the war.

the only time jews were 'exterminated' was when the allies cut off supply lines and did strafing runs on German territories. When they did this, the Germans were unable to properly care for or feed the jews. Why were jews sill occupying "death camps" even at the very end of the war when allies were literally bombing everything within their lines? Why were these camps still staffed with soldiers, who were caring for and feeding the jews with what very little was actually left of supplies?

Everything is false, the "allies" were the bad guys, pure evil. America and it's coalition truly are putrid demons, western society is satanic. All of this is evidenced by it's current state today - look at these places, just look at them.

I know it makes no sense in general. (though I dont find the idea of germans genociding jews to be far-fetched)

Specifically though that line about only the camps we havent inspected being death camps. Because that is extremely damning. so im wondering if, as you say, I phrased it in a friendly way, they would admit that part.

REMEMBER THE 12 MILLION OF THE HALL OF COST

IT WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE HALL EVER GOY

Is it true that if a German posts in this thread he might get arrested?

search that guy on jewgle

I believe they base it on census numbers of jews living in europe prior to the holocaust and the missing jews after the holocaust

now stop asking anti-semitic questions goy

We're going to reach the point where the number of Jews who died in the holocaust could have formed their own army and won the war themselves.

interest

if you so much as try to dig them up to check then you will be imprisoned for being an anti-semitic holocaust denier, goy

Never forget that if you do the math on how long it takes to burn the bodies and how many furnaces they had, even with modern technology it would have taken something like a hundred years to burn as many bodies as was claimed, this is most noticeable in auschwitz
No the point is that WW2 wasn't any worse than the other wars morally speaking. It's the only fucking war where one side is painted as evil. And not only one side, literally only germany. Russia killed fuckloads more of their own citizens as did China. And we don't vilify Japan nor Italy. We don't give a shit that countries stayed neutral while this supposedly "evil" countries were at ar.

Want a depressing red pill? Japan wanted peace. The embargos we placed on them were much, much worse than we were taught in school. It was basically the global powers declaring that the Japanese Empire couldn't exist. And Japan knew what was happening, they saw Russia and China growing in power. They saw the red menace coming. And they didn't trust the west to keep them safe. They still remembered how much we fucked China in the opium wars. They knew what we did in Africa and the New World. They knew the simple fact that the weak were culled. They wanted to be our ally and would have been the greatest strength in the cold war. But we devoted our entire society into ending them. Why? Because their war was wrong. Except then we went on to fuck Vietnam. Then Britain committed genocide in India. Then we used the middle east as our fucking playground.

Welcome to the real world, enjoy your fucking stay.

It's not 6 or 7 million, you stupid goy, it's 12 million.

SEBEN GORRRRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLION!

You know, Jews were killed during the war, often outside of ghettos that were liquidated. The camps are real, the killings were real. You can dislike Jews and still admit that much.

t. guy with Jewish granddad

Let me tr-

Time for a red pill!

>Remember the 5 million non-jews that perished in the holocaust? Why an inflated victims tally irks Holocaust historians

>Indeed, say those close to the late Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal, the number's progenitor, it is a number that was intended to increase sympathy for Jewish suffering but which now is more often used to obscure it.

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’"

archive.is/ZINFw

Were there even 7 millions Jews in German lands?

Oy vey how dare you disrespect the 13 bajillion.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT
6,000,000 WERE KILLED
THATS 6,000,000 BODIES TO GET RID OF
SO LETS BURN 6,000,000 BODIES
FULL CREMATION OF A BODY TAKES 2.5 HOURS
SO THATS
15,000,000 HOURS OF BURNING BODIES
OR 625,000 DAYS
SO IT TOOK
1666 YEARS TO BURN ALL THE BODIES
MUHHHHH 6 GORILLION

Oh. Thanks for the explanation.

Even the Ubermensch of Sup Forums refuse the notion of 0 jewish casualties of the war. There were jewish officers who fought for germany, jewish civilians who were killed in bombing of dresden and ruhr valley. not to mention the jews in hospitals that died from typhus because they had no medicine because the allies bombed supply routes.

I literally just did the math
it would've taken 1,666 years to fully cremate them
over 2 hours for every body 1,400-1,800 degrees

As far as I can tell, according to Jewish-Israel author Ariel Toaff in his book "Passovers of Blood: The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murders", a considerable number of Jews in Europe living among Christians in the middle ages decided to kidnap Christian boys, castrate them since this raised their value as slaves, and sold them to Muslims in Spain. Is this claim wrong? Did I misunderstand? Other?

>t. my dad was lampshaded 6 times by the Germans.

Not including time for cleaning the ovens that are hotter than Hell itself. *

Was always (((taught))) 7 million.
t. US Public Schools

the nazis took jews from the lands they conquered you anti-semite

>tfw Jesus himself is actually just a bigot for throwing out the jews

there is no evidence

Literally known, well accepted fact which camps were death camps and all of them were "discovered" by (((bolsheviks)))

>millennial
what exactly are you doing here?

It's over 20 million nowadays, according to recent (((studies))).

make ovens great again.

So much fucking evidence that debunks the holocaust right in front of all these normies' faces, yet they still blindly believe in it because they're jewish overlords shame them if they don't. Nothing fills me with an autistic rage quite like this shit. Fuck, I am mad now. How do we wake the normies up?

hs class of 02.
was always muh 6 gorrilian for me. I grew up in the well to do area and even the kikes would come and do jew week and shit.

no there was only a few million jews in existence total

Yes and how many europeans died, our brothers?

Wasnt a fair trade a few thousand kikes for a 1/3 of europes men.