How do you guys feel about sluts?

How do you guys feel about sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/997755/b2f54d5667/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are good for sticking my dick into

they are good for sticking my dick into.

they are good for sticking my dick into..

Great answers guys.

Sluts are the best. Especially when they're aggressive about trying to get what they want.

into dick my sticking for good are they

Thanks.
:)

dont post hotaru in slut threads

She's one of them.

no she's not you fucking faggot

She has huge tits, but dumb.

Ditzy girls make for wonderful sluts.

i like CUTE SEXY SLUTS!!!!!

This. That's why I love literal semen demons.

Pic related, my waifu.

Sluts are nice, but turbosluts are better.

Honest, upfront sluts >>>>> Pure maidens >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dishonest, lying sluts

This is the one and only truth.

>Honest, upfront sluts
You mean like this one?

Judging from every "you wake up as girl what do" thread, we're all massive turbosluts in our hearts.

So sluts are pretty great.

Yes

Ah, the Kimi no Na Wa threads. Sup Forums are a bunch of hypocrites, they are sluts themselves but demand their waifus to be pure virgins.

>saliva
Isn't that supposed to be semen, representing all the semen he's spilled while jerking it to anime girls?

>Isn't that supposed to be semen
That's gay.

Pure girls are best sluts!

They're awesome.

Is it bad if every time I see anything by this artist, I'm instantly jealous of the girls in them.

Slut in mind, but body is pure.

Acceptable

Manba gyarus are amazing!

>not taking a load from your waifu with a smile
That's really gay.

She's hot so alright, why not?

Hell yeah. There's nothing better than a confident girl owning up to who she really is and not giving a fuck about what society thinks she should be.

That's why I find it stupid. There's not a single guy that's not attracted to promiscuous behavior coming from a hot girl so why front all your life about not liking it? If everyone was more honest with their own feelings, everyone would be happier and Japan wouldn't have a declining birth rate.

Never have seen them in real life. But in media they are ok.

Overrated. Cynical mahou shoujos is where it's at.

>If everyone was more honest with their own feelings, everyone would be happier
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

ITT: Black or White fallacy.

There are things in between today's standards of retardation ("Oh no we drank from the same cup, now I can't get married") and the behavior of some of the girls posted here.

I am really, profoundly saddened to use this expression, but I suppose there are people on this board who unironically enjoy being cheated on by their significant other.

Sluts are why Sup Forums abandoned the 3D plane of existence.

Why is this a thing.

How do i earn enough money to pay prostitutes 3 times a week?

Highschool sluts are the best.

Good taste.

Retard.

Don't you mean a lack of sluts?

I love the idea of one whoring herself out just so she can have some pocket money because she's jealous of her classmates that come from well-off families.

There's nothing wrong with a woman who is a slut. It's if she is dishonest about it.

Honest sluts are perfectly fine and even pretty cool people.

Aww how cute you are.

Thanks for proving the point lads, I knew I could count on you.

sluts are fine as long as they aren't also cunts

that is rarely the case

What's the point of thinking about impure 2D girls? It's like you normalfags can't separate reality from fiction.

Not every slut cheats on their spouse, you cute little retard.

>ywn be molested by a slutty Misato while growing up

>Sluts
>having spouses

Yeah right. But hey, check this one out just for reference.

who's the best slut artist, tamagoro or takeda hiromitsu?

Because literally everything about 2D is better, whether you like sluts or not.

Sluts are the best, especially if its loli prostitution.

Nothing against them.
I like slutty girls.

They are cuties.

Sauce? I forgot the name.

>Every single person who's a slut is the same.

Who are you quoting? I urge you to re-read my first post. I am explicitly talking about SOME of the girls posted here, retard.

Probably Tamagoro. I can't think of anyone better at drawing kind-hearted, lovable sluts.

I definitely prefer Hiromitsu art wise as he's one of my favourite artists (though that's not to say Tamagoro is bad, I think he's fucking amazing). But I'd say Tamagoro is definitely better for sluts because more of his girls are actually sluts, while a larger proportion of Hiromitsu's are girls being mind broken into sluts.

I love both of course, but there's a very different appeal between seeing a girl like Mai from Phantom World get mind broken into loving cock, and a girl like Tamagoro's Mana who is a natural cock lover.

my dream is a pure innocent girl whose actually a dominant slut

Are you implying you wouldn't go full Takumi?

tamagoro

Sluts are miracle of universe in good meaning.

She is
exhentai.org/g/997755/b2f54d5667/

SAUCE NAO PLS

tamagoro

but only because he's been drawing pregnant girls lately

>That's why I find it stupid. There's not a single guy that's not attracted to promiscuous behavior coming from a hot girl so why front all your life about not liking it? If everyone was more honest with their own feelings, everyone would be happier and Japan wouldn't have a declining birth rate.
Except this is literally what's happening now and things are not better. Alot of women who are sluts are "honest" (loved the sexual revolution, eating up feminism and slutting it up). Yet they're only "honest" with what makes them feel good/their feelings and what they want. Ask them to be honest with any other people/thing, and that goes out the window. It's ok to cheat in committed relationships because a sluts feeling's tell her to. Sluts 'feel' like their owed shit (see pay gap myth, affirmative, action) because the ever nebulous "men"/ the patriarchy kept them down. Ask them how the mix of man hatred/slutting it up has negatively affected society and all you'll get is that it made women "free"/other bullshit answers.Sluts even pass on perfectly good non loser tier men and willfuly 'beta-ize' them; making them "lower" than they actually are or at least themselves, for nebuluos reasons. And that's not even getting to the ones who pass on decent guys for actual criminals like drug dealers and murderers. Also men with good heads on their shoulders and who don't think with their dicks 24/7 like it when women are slutty with only them in the context of committed relationships. A slut who would do anyone is far more likely to cheat.
>and Japan wouldn't have a declining birth rate.
Japan is the way it is precisely because of the attitudes you're describing and what I'm saying. The West is even going through and only very slightly smaller one in the form of the 'Sexodus' with men retreating from society and dating. When you constantly shit on men for years the world over,you don't give them many reasons or incentives to do anything for you
>(cont.)

"Nice" sluts are my favorites, the one that fuck cherryboys

Bad.

She's a pure slut.

can't imagine being invested enough in someone else that it would bother me. however can't say for sure how I'd act if I ever were in the situation

karma tatsurou is also great for cute sluts

and urakan

>(cont.)
anymore.
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

>There's not a single guy that's not attracted to promiscuous behavior coming from a hot girl so why front all your life about not liking it?

Fuck off, loser.

>Being attracted to that makes you a loser
Delusional.

He's a insecure ugly virgin, ignore him.

Can only be used to fulfill your sexual needs, other than that they don't have much use.

Twin braid, glasses and true slut is an immensely underrated combo.

test

My dick loves her. Now I only need an adaptation to that NTR eroge where the girl goes to live in his boyfriend house and gets fucked by his dad and brother.

>amazing slut
Yes!
>NTR
NO!!!

Who is, apparently google only reverse searches thumbnails now

I want to be a cute slut ;_;

Can't NTR if she's a slut.
Also
>ntr is bad
I want this meme to die, plebs.

This is no place for the likes of you.

I obviously meant a 2D slut.

I forget, but wasn't her boyfriend in on it? At least by the end.

Which one's that? Sounds familiar.

Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex suru.

Damaged goods that thirsty beta boys will obsess over because there almost as worthless as they are.

Almost every lust I've seen has got that crazy kookster look in their eyes.

>I forget, but wasn't her boyfriend in on it?
Yeah.
Fucking cucks. Just chop his dick off if he doesn't use it to dominate his woman.

Fuck off, crossboarder spic.