Are you still having fun on Sup Forums?

Are you still having fun on Sup Forums?

Of course. I haven't become jaded enough to totally hate myself and everyone here just yet.
This season has some originals with potential that will be fun to experience with Sup Forums so that helps too.

Posting in threads about anime I like gives a sense of belonging which is nice, even after those shows fade into obscurity. Also, buyfag threads are pretty nice to be in, too. Slow and cozy, and no shitposters.

Hasn't been a good,popular show in forever and most threads are 90% shitposting with no real substance.

Short answer: no.

What is there besides ReCreators?

Sakura Quest

That doesn't have much potential.

And the threads are blogging garbage.

Maybe you are picking wrong shows to follow. Or just can't filter retards subconsciously.
Clockwork city has potential (but probably won't deliver)

Only 10 or less interesting threads on catalog these days.

Seikaisuru Kado

sitting here hoping that a tripfags name actually means something, and there is at least one other person out there that uses anime and manga to deal with deployment related PTSD

sort of

Nice blog, kys gtfo >>>/Gaia/

There's rarely anymore discussion, I started browsing some Spanish anime forums and I'm seriously considering just going back to them or check them more often.

Not all PTSD is deployment related

>Spanish anime forums
jesus christ

Something must be wrong with Sup Forums if he considered going there.

Not really, because now we have retards like this

Great post.

What anime or manga are you discussing?

1 meta thread allowed at a time friend.

No, most threads are full of retarded tripfags and shitposters from other boards. It sucks.

Even so, having someone to talk to helps.

Stop browsing generals then, there are barely any tripfags left.

Not anymore and I'm not your friend. Fuck off.

>Not anymore
Did Hiro say otherwise or are you claiming that because you're upset?

I got globally perma banned for an "off topic post" about incest and pedophilia in a thread that debated why either of those are so common in anime. And no, I didn't say that those sexual preferences are degenerate or anything else that could possibly have offended the hot pocket eating mod. So take a guess?! No idea what happened to this board but the moderation has been off completely. No one self moderates or generally moderates if there are 10 threads about the same moe shit up at the same time, but people's posts get deleted and debates interrupted as soon as a post isn't about the drawn version of something but instead approaches the reason why the drawing is so appealing to someone. This board is basically Sup Forums at this point. No actual discussions, circlejerk 3x3 threads with people just confirming eachothers tasted, moe flooding, horrible fucking memes, and every single season starts out the same way with people calling everything shit even though only having watched a single episode. Only thing this board is good for nowadays are the news and the occasional leaks/LN translations.

>I'm not your friend
Then why you are here if you're not one of us?
>Fuck off
Think of a better insult you literal retard.

Having a hard time to be honest, purge of sadpanda and whatnot hit me pretty hard and I never see any decent threads anymore. Same goes for fetish threads, LNs, DJT (which made me start learning japanese) - while some of these still happen in one form or another, I either never get the chance to participate or just miss them entirely, since I don't have the time to monitor the board all the time anymore. Phone shit was way too annoying.

On the other hand, it's the only place I can have anything resembling a discussion about anime on the internet, there are still regularly threads with new manga or other gems I will really enjoy reading and I am spending more time actually watching anime again, instead of talking about it on Sup Forums. Any website or application requiring a log-in sucks dick and Sup Forums has by far some of the most reliable people when it comes to shit like reaction images and care for quality. There is no visible, comparable alternative
All in all a shame mods are a bunch of useless crackheads that have nothing to do with the board now

and fucking hell I am genuinely expecting to get banned for calling people nigger, its fucking retarded

The Maid dragon threads had 2+ tripfags and several namefags per thread. It was absolute cancer.