White births a US majority again. Reverses trend

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback, and was a majority of live births in 2016. This reverses a decade long decline. This is from the latest National Center for Health Statistics report.

The report's Table 2 Births by race and Hispanic origin of mother, claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were "white" nonHispanic.

The Hispanic birth rate-one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion-has fallen substantially.

The 56% meme is false. 2016 census data shows: white alone at 61.3%. Hispanic at 17.8%. Black at 13.3%. People who reported white, but may be mixed with: Italian, Irish, Arab, etc represent 76.9%
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI825216#viewtop
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/moms-worksheet-2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For interest this map shows counties with white populations of 90% or more

No
NOOO
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN GOYIM

FUUUUUUUCK

Not if my asian penis can do something about it

i don't think you understand these stats.

Is this even true or is it some sort of damage control? Are they trying to lull us into false sense of security?

Trump did this.

Reminder Arab, North Africans and all middle easterners count as "white" in USA census

>People who reported white, but may be mixed with: Italian, Irish, Arab, etc represent 76.9%
I swear to the Pope the Catholics of this country will gas you original Americans if you keep suggesting we're not white.

But they're white...

Its true. They were selling a meme of diversity. White race doomed etc.. Its bullshit. Close the borders and live on.

Some of this is true. Some unconfirmed. People say it’s inconplete regardless people should know. White Americans are dying more then being born in
1)ME
2)NH
3)VT
4)CT
5)RI
6)MA
7)NJ
8)PA
9)WV
10)MD
11)AL
12)MS
13)NM
Second as of December 1st 2017 about 59% of the US is actually European. Big cities make up 32% of the US and are 78% Non White in total

kek

Go home, yellow man

they're not though.

we really dont have that many sand niggers. even progressive shit hole colleges like the one i live near who import Asians and blacks for diversity reasons dont have that many. the sand nigs prefer europe, its closer

"white"

No, it's happening. The White Race is respawning. Not a good century to be a shitskin, a spike in births means we're going into war. BOOM!

wrong. i'd give them the same percentage as asians.

2015 Pew Research: white minority counties

Seems unlikely.

Wrong literally .6% of the US. 2/3rds are still Christians. Half of American Muslims are some sort of Negroe

I report Hispanic - my dad is white Colombian.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and 6'-0" and an American nationalist.

OP has good news, but I still want race war.

I gotta call bullshit. Them southern states are filled with them blacky people that talk all funny.

Whats this based on? as far as I can tell we have only imported like 10k-20k for the refugee crisis. and there was never really any huge influx of them in the past

The counties are the ones in White.

Perhaps you're right but I'm going to make 10 babies just to be on the safe side.

so persian jews don't count?

Jews at 1.3%. About 59% European. Again cities are like 78% Non White. Suburbs are 75% White. Rural areas are 80% White.

which equates to less than 56% in land mass alone.

not a religion based census? you're off track.

Also Whites in the Appalachian valley are dying off while rich whites age out of existence along with poor whites. The white birth rate is at 1.7 because Middle class white families have 3 kids. The US is 59% European.

>The 56% meme is false.
The 56% meme is a shareblue kike psyop in which they pretend that every person in any country has exactly the same racial composition.

Ashkenazi Jews as well as religious and Orthodox Jews counted in this total. It’s over.

> ultimate proof whites have the highest birth rate on earth and they live here in burgerland

The question remain: Will Mexico accept refugees when Whites start slaughtering enemies en masse?

Turns out first world conditions encourage family planning and make birth control widely available

Damage control for the fact that rich & poor whites are the people not having kids.

But you're still a virgin user, you'll never marry and have children because you're an autistic faggot, I'm sorry but that's the way it is. Life isn't fair and biology isn't either.

Interesting. Southern Illinois is surprisingly still very white with a few exceptions.

Your right

Here is a map of ancestry by county. 2010 US Census

I agree. Doesn't matter the race. You put them in a first world environment, and birthrates drop. Black birth rate has been flat forever. Hispanics are showing the same trend.

Your only hope to find a mate is through hybristophilia. White women cannot resist homicidal maniacs. If you go kill a bunch of shitskins and an exceptionally gruesome and spectacular manner all them bitches will throw themselves at your feet and beg for your tiny cock. It's a deeply rooted primal instinct; women feel more secure with a mate they know for a fact to be confirmed for ultra-violent. It means you are an alpha male with superior DNA. Here is proof:

>Murderous love: Why are so many women aroused by serial killers?
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html

Stop being a pussy and you get pussy. It's that easy.

Gun dealers per 100k citizens. 2015

German doing well as always in the best states, but based American speading slowly.

Statistics show it won't, so

I live in the German part of AZ and add to that statistic. Cool .

Protip: It can't.

White mixed with irish? Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Shit. Looks like I'll have to work overtime at the abortion clinic.

This is good to know.

BASED white millennials are having kids again

Save yourselves, it's already too late for us...

what country are you in?

USA you fucking retard

The KARA BOGA will help you, my yellow friend

How many Hispanics are actually white? I'm friends with several so I know they exist but the official statistic seems inaccurate.

Your flag says "unknown".

What is that flag then?

It's because Hispanic girls go to college now, and don't just pop out babies continually from age 15.

Ever heard of a VPN, Mohammed?

Kimmy will nuke you

I don't mind wh*Te women especially the chubby ones. Gonna impregnate them and then run off g

Hispanic is a language group so it's hard to say. If you consider full Spaniard blood to be white then there's still some kicking around.

You found one that Sup Forums will accept, huh?

Yeah g those wh*Te girls will grow up to be good BBC sluts G

Fucking hell, I figured Colorado would be whiter. Welp, looks like I'm moving to Idaho.

Well if they looked white, but had a Hispanic/Spanish heritage, they would probably fall into the 76% white category. (Per US Census)

the fuck is this flag

Yeah, the white race needs a few unhinged niggers. I'm being serious too. Good for soldiers.

>it's already too late for us...

"us" would be?

Moldova

>this is considered white in America

Andorra

5% or less. Most Hispanics in the US are dark brown indios. Yes there are a few with pale white skin but they are a very small minority.

Gonna have to call bullshit. They're trying to lull you into a false sense of security.

They're probably counting a shit ton of Hispanics as "White Births."

That statistic is specifically referring to non Hispanics. It's probably a tiny bit higher in truth due to the small number of Hispanics that are actually white.

As a reminder
As a white man it is your biological duty to marry, have children, and raise them to be productive members of society

Find a woman, have children

Nothing in this world can bring you greater happiness as a man then creating children and creating a generous environment in which they can prosper and achieve great things with the tools you have provided them

witer then u achemd

In our country he would be considered black. It has more to do with the old slave trade than anything else. I'm sorry your country sucks. Why not move South?

Here is the Census questionnaire.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/moms-worksheet-2016.pdf

Reading comprehension for the win. Go back to the census reports. See if you can understand them. No? Well try some more. Hint: Hispanic and white are separate. They are combined in another stat.

Fake News to counteract anyone who might be inclined to have a child if they heard that they were being outbred

Really? If anything, this has strengthened my resolve to have kids. We're turning the tide, we just need another push and we'll have it.

Mexicans are considered white

Uh huh, Non-Hispanics. Right.

Be a shame if they lied, wouldn't it?

Are you that retard that still trusts Polls to?

Here's some White Males. I wonder how many "White" kids they have?

>the tallest one is 5'10

Mexicans are always such manlets. But yeah, I agree. Non-hispanic whites should be majority births again, not simply "white" births.

The study is based on hospital births. In hospitals. Get it? A nurse or doctor marks a form? Are you seeing it? You went to the trouble to find prison inmates to make a point? Ok. You win.

Also this. Indeed.

kek

Fucking Shareblue. Shill on fucker

You are one obstinate person. Keep living in a fantasy if it makes you feel better.

Hope and Change dipshit.

that's two years ago cuck

>Irish
>Not white

Damn it feels good to be American. No meme flags for this thread.

Facts aren't going to slow down the tard factory Sup Forums is slowly becoming though, thanks anyway...