Raildex NT18

>Cover is out and it features the keikaku man himself
It's fucking happening. How are Touma and Tsuchimikado going to deal with him and who will they ask for help?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:_New_Testament#NT_Volume_18_.28Release_Date.29
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ob-OoihqoQ
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Virtual_On_Chapter4&oldid=517062
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Virtual_On&oldid=517071
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The situation has flipped, Aleister.

Give it up.

Crowley will get beat easily. The man uses a machine to supplement mana, sent a dog to do his dirty work, used someone else's curse, took over some dudes body, attacked Fiamma from behind, and had to take advantage of the gods nerfing themselves and not throwing ultra spells, let his dog die, got shot by tsuchi, btfo by Birdway and never succeeded in anything. He is like 50/50 Othinus if failure was the only option. The man can't win, he can only make other people lose.

Didn't Kamachi say he wants to return to England at some point? I'm pretty sure it will happen during or after this arc.

>yfw he transports the windowless building on top of Westminster Tower.

If we're getting to Aleister's endgame, Laura has to be involved in some way. Part of the arc being set in England doesn't seem too unlikely, especially if it's going to span more than 2-3 volumes.

>tfw we go back to catholics instead

A lot like Touma then? He seems like the underdog/joker type.

Definitely seeming like the end of this volume and likely all of next volume will echo NT9. Probably even grander considering Aleister likely won't call for any of Touma's usual winning methods. I get the feeling a fight between the two (if it comes to that) will be very similar to Archer vs Shirou if Archer remained unaffected by Shirou's speeches and simply used his superior knowledge to beat down Shirou

So maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but what does Touma have against Aleister?

The "Plan".
Enshrined within the headquarters of Science is the ambition of an immortal magician that spans beyond a hundred years. It undergoes an infinite amount of forms, and bares its fangs without mercy.
Tsuchimikado Motoharu and Fran have become target of the leader of Academy City. After they stumble into Kamijou Touma's room, they attempt to escape from Academy City as a last resort. However, the man in the green surgical gown certainly will not let them get away. His poisonous fang, a magic called "Karma", strikes Tsuchimikado's sister Maika, consuming her in the process. To overcome this situation, Kamijou and Tsuchimikado decided to attack the stronghold of the General Superintendent of Academy City, the Windowless Building.
What awaited them inside was vast, nihilistic space as if symbolizing the ruler's mind.
Kamijou charged forth heading to the top, but suddenly a strange, cat-eared beauty in mourning garb named Moina Mathers invites him to experience the same Golden Miracle that the immortal magician walked. Along with the mystery of the Imagine Breaker...
Finally the curtain is drawn.
Thus begins the tale of Aleister Crowley, a "human" with a clear consciousness.

Nothing.

>Aleister Crowley's tale begins
>you thought Mie would become a MC
>you thought Hamazura would fuck up his plan
>you thought Accel would return to MC status
>you thought Touma would be the hero
This is your protagonist for this arc.

>Iceboats part II

God, I already love it.
I loved all these "Touma thelemic similarity to Aleister" theories.

>Iceplanes

>Crowley/Tsuchi volume

HYPE

>Icespaceships

Thats actually a good question but nothing really and the fact that the enemies they share are friends of enemies constructs a common ground that pretty much draws a line at where they both stand. The scary thing is I think that if Kamijou and Aleister just admitted to themselves that they think that Mikoto's friend working in judgment is pretty cute none of this shit would even be happening!

>Icegirl

>not Icebuildings

So who's the end game antagonist? Laura or Aleister? Regardless I want Index to be important somewhere in the final arc, she literally has the same hair & eye colors as him.

I hope we learn about his daughter

It's legitimately looking like Aleister, although I'm sure Laura will throw a wrench in his plans unless he crushes her effortlessly. We don't have enough information on either to predict how yhw6 will go

Nuit. Thelema , man. The whole point is in the Thelema.

Friendly reminder that Yuiitsu is probably alive still.

But Aiwass is true neutral, he won't do anything

We should. I'm guessing she's a large portion of why he's doing this. I'm a fan of the "Index is related to his daughter and that is why she easily found a place in AC" theory

We don't know that. He sorta helped screw up Aleister's plan back in OT19.

If she is, I'm sure she'll show up eventually.

You don't have to be evil to be the final boss

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:_New_Testament#NT_Volume_18_.28Release_Date.29

>BakaTsuki use our Stiyl translation? (because it's so perfect?)
kek

Believe it or not I think it's actually going to be Index. Think about it, she has all the knowledge of the Index Librorum Prohibitorum and access to Kamijou and I don't think anybody truly understands how much power she has and while she's obviously not the most powerful character in the series she has one thing going for her that not even Othinus had that makes her more dangerous than anybody including all the magic gods themselves. She understands and relates to how important side characters are like shirai because she's been one for so long herself and she knows that even if you're not that important you can still sell the second or third most merch in the series.

>btfo by Birdway
I can't remember this happening. When did this happen and what exactly happened?

I want to see Aleister in a suit with his hair tied up

His translation is almost spot-on. The "thus begins the tale" can be read alternatively as "from this point on" but its the same meaning. This reinforces that whatever Aleister is about to do will go down in history.

That's not Stiyl's translation.

Yuiitsu vs Aleister vs Laura.

I guess this means Mina won't played as fanservice.

Release Mariydi raws!!

We know 'it' isn't
that OH&S translation

>catgirl
She's guaranteed to have a fanservice moment.

>memes already starting

Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ob-OoihqoQ

I don't think it's quite the same meaning. The Kanji is different if you really want to go by the books and alternatively you can say do to popular belief (白井 黒子) is actually a symbol of great power in Japan.

Fucking nice

>somebody who knows what they're talking about

Didn't expect this.

Kek.

You might fool some, but you won't fool me Kurokoposter

It was funny how almost everyone missed the cover because they had their filters on

The more I look at this cover the less I can picture Aleister losing

It'd be disappointing as fuck if he did.

She called Big Al a pussy in his own house and said that he doesn't have the balls to fuck with her
Being the gigantic, upside down, drenched vagina that he is, he only goes as far as cutting a few strands of her hair
To which Tweety replies, knew you had no balls putty tat
And thusly was it known that Big Al has no testicles, thereby not being able to use his vague description of genderlessness and is forced to abandon his previous plans in favor of turning his butthurt into a magic to kill God for putting him in such a humiliating position
Except he fails due to God calling his bitch ass out for what he is in front of the whole world
Laura's laughter kills her not too long after and uses the pleasure from seeing Big Al getting a divine roasting to ascend to godhood to laugh at him for all of eternity

For any of you can't access Virtual-on Chp 4 this the proxy link
Chp 4 -> baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Virtual_On_Chapter4&oldid=517062

FULL TEXT (ALL CHAPTER) proxy link:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Virtual_On&oldid=517071

Mark my words, the six wasn't an illustration error by Haimura on this cover.

I don't know how the hell it will be relevant, but it will be.

I never thought he was going to lose and never believed he was a joke. I just can't picture him as anything other than the final boss

He will lose, but that was his plan all along

Poor Uiharu.

I feel like he turned more into a joke character in NT then he was in OT. I guess Kamachi trying to humanize him made him in my opinion come off very weak compared to OT in which I felt he a ruthless bastard who would do anything to obtain his goal despite having gone through some shit in the past.

NT just made him more pathetic as more volumes came by that I just can't see him the same way. The only one I feel that still has that Villain final boss aura is Laura, but that may be because Kamachi hasn't really shown any real weaknesses in regards to Laura yet. Everything ends up conveniently working out for her so far compared to Aleister.

In OT we didn't know jack shit about him. He just appeared once in a while in the epilogue and nothing about him until we got a glimpse of his plan in OT22.

He will not lose. In fact, i more believe that he will win, create a new world. From which already will go the end of the whole story. Kamachi simply can not be done otherwise. Main antagonist just picked up and lose as an ordinary villain? The reader will not appreciate it.
Aleister must achieve his goals. It can not be any other way.

Teiba meme

Someone post the Aleister template

Kamachi already did that in Zashiki Warashi

I found Aleister

Six?

It's behind the 8, shaded in.

>Not saving Aleister's cover for the end of the novel or at least the end of his arc assuming he's not the final boss

I agree. The entire series has been magic vs science. Science being revealed as one guy with a grand master plan and a unique form of magic doesn't change anything. In fact it just makes it even more "this vs that". There's no way Aleister isnt going to be the final boss, even if the end is still a good ways away

Oh shit, neat!

Honestly I'm all for the idea of us going into the Aeon of Horus after NT, and Aleister being the clear big bad for some time. He has tremendous potential as a character and the parallels between him and Touma can just keep growing.

Isn't Aleister one of the most powerful beings in the universe?
How could he possibly be dealt with?

No one is safe from Kamachi's nerfing hand

Shoot him more

>You are not prepared!

God and him might have a fight this arc. Hell, the Archangels might come out to play, and the Magic Gods as well. It's gonna get fucking wild.

Let's not forget the Thelemitic horrors that he'll inevitably have as well.

>yfw Aleister will become the 4th MC

Hopefully.

Aleister is a heroine

I'd suck Kamachi's dick

I'm pretty sure Aleister wants to kill God so that there's no more supernatural shenanigans mucking about in the world
To that end he wants to become God, as a means of controlling it, and has thrown Touma into crisis after crisis in order to strengthen IT into a weapon capable of killing God
So yeah, arm dragons gonna get this one

He should be able to fully control them though.

In fact, he certainly has more strength than we have seen to this day.
Themes of Thelema are practically not shown in the novel.
Remember how Aleister said that the form of his existence can not be expressed by a binary form?
Remember the possibilities of Aiwass?
This is the angel of the Gods of Thelema? What are the Gods of Thelema? They are clearly not Majin. Then who? And all this is connected with the level 6. Or even what is beyond it (the end of OT 13). So many questions.

My wife Uiharu is so cute.

It's hard to tell because of the size of it, but his eyes don't look green there.

PDF where?

>Thelemitic horrors
Care to give soem examples what type of Monsters could he be hiding?

Who, Touma or Aleister?
If Al, then there would be no need to for the reason listed in my previous post
If Touma, then that's likely what him going through that Golden Miracle thing will be about

>Choronzon clones
Kamachi can probably start going original here, and make up his own things because of how fragmented Thelema is.

Also I'm betting that the Siscon Sergeant will get fucking murdered by Aleister

This is like Miki's position right now to the fans.

Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit

I always hated how the science side wins 99% of the time when you have magicians have so many abilities and techniques under their belt, high level magic and all of that. Do magicians like being actual jobbers or are they autists? Aleister's plans always get shitted on in the weirdest way possible but he's still final antagonist tier. Is Kamachi too dank?

People were saying he had green eyes due to the anime and his concept art. I can't really tell for the cover due to the quality.

Science side and their PhD degrees always outsmart the magic side.

>cover came out on the 13th anniversary

Give them (BT Guys?) few days, if doesn't come out like Misaki SS
then We will build it.