Sargongate? Calling you out, Sargs

Sargon if you are on here, defend yourself.
Sargon, if you are on here, please reply:

People are shitting on you for the Spencer debate; I can't be arsed to watch it because it's too damn boring. What'd you do?

t. fan who would like an explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geJsByIY_vA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off bong

PS Sargon is that u

Sure. I asked basic questions one would need to ask someone who plans to arrange an "ethnostate" like: what do you identify as a white person? If you watch you'll notice how Spencer was really hung up on this question and not only failed to answer it but instead resorted to a plethora of ad-hominems. The alt-right really needs to get someone better at arguing the validity of their points because as of now they come off as literally right wing SJWs.

he is a literal neckbeard

prove it's you

I think he goes by the name
sub-Saharagone of blackdad now

he keeps it well-groomed.

its not him

HOW MANY TREES WILL THERE BE IN THE ETHNOSTATE RICHARD? WHY CANT YOU ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

I don't think Sargon visits Sup Forums much outside of Sup Forums

shut the fuck up or gas yourself, faggot. Let's see if he replies.

>implying that Sargon uses Sup Forums, as opposed to just being aware of us
>implying that he, even if he was here, would respond to a literal "spoonfeed me please" thread

s a g e

Sargon here. I'm a ugly virgin brainlet you realize I'm just a Youtube personality and I'm basically mentally retarded, right? I just regurgitate things you want to hear to get clicks. You guys are the ones who try to force me to go on calls with people when I just want to make my shitty clickbait tripe that you all inhale.

Sorry if I let you down. I'll try to do better. Keep watching my videos.

here's your (you), faggot. back to mom's basement

show us your boobs. timestamps. its the only way to be sure. i know fucking vee and dankula are here too much. they know too much.

>a plethora of ad-hominems.

you fucking mong, Spencer is right about you

You're a fellow Amerifat, so kindly shut the fuck up.

we don't know if its him yet dumbass

/thread?

You're a pseudo intellectual of the worst sort, blind to your own ignorance yet brimming with zealotry

Fellow Kekistanis, it's me, really! Look, here's a timestamp proving it!

MUH SOOD'OHINTUHLECKCHEWAL
>faggot that attacks an anonymous kekistani he thinks is sargon on Sup Forums

well, your faggish date format tells me you are british. but I'm sorry this doesn't check out as I can't see the year. new pic needed.

>that image

A litany of Scrotum of Blackdad's finest intellectual observations:

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then????
---------------------------------------
The obese HUTT is a joke.

and
>faggot that attack an anonymous faggot that he thinks "for real" thinks another anonymous kekistani is for "real" Soygoy but dactually doesn't care either way
>faggot that attacks an anonymous kekistani he thinks is sargon on Sup Forums

check mate cunt

what do you find attractive about him?

puts out quality content and is an epic troll

Although from the MythCon debate I realize he isn't a stellar debater

you fucking kids are insufferable

soygoy posting has some potential, hopefully it catches on like coachposting did

Basicly Spencer was the first to say a meme so he won.

Sargon asked legit questions Spencer couldn't answer because it would austricise litteraly anyone who wasn't pure British or Nordic.

Spencer basicly refused to say Genocide, or define what national culture is the pure white way, laughed when he was called on the bullshit and said "thats autistic" for 4 hours.

Scrotum.
People see through your lies. No need to try and play damage control here. You are a joke, and you need to accept that.

Play damage control? Who has their shills out in mass after Spencer got done pussy footing around the concept of genocide and advocating for Kinds and Queens.

Scrotum. You were destroyed. You are a joke and need to follow your friend Kraut and just go. Maybe lose some weight as well.

>Spencer is Shit
>Sargon is Shit

Who goes the way of Kraut first Sup Forums?

>if you disagree with me, you are sargon

Expect nothing less from nu/pol/

Is Laurence fishburne white?

arguing about specific rules regarding who can join a theoretical ethostate that nobody wants to be a part of is autistic whereas speaking in more general terms about who could join but wont is not

Liar. Spencer literally scrubbed the floor with Sargon. Sargon had nothing but pretty hangups. I honestly got really annoyed at Sargon's pettiness, and holier-than-thou attitude. He's a fucking faggot who wasn't after truth and intellectual debate, but instead wanted to scoff at and bash Spencer's views, which I believe he was unsuccessful at. Watch the debate.

Sargon is a faggot. I lost all respect for him due to the "debate". Sargon even made a faggy video after the debate here had left under the guise of being tied and needing sleep. He could have lost honorably, but instead he lost like a bratty loser.

kek

>GUYS I AM TIRED AND NEED TO GO TO SLEEP SOON!!
>leaves stream and then immediately makes a hour long video surrounded by sycophants to feel better

>>GUYS I AM TIRED AND NEED TO GO TO SLEEP SOON!!

Sargon did that because he knew he lost and he wanted to get out of there immediately

Hard-on of a fag

what does the word austricise mean? Is that when you take a country and make it more like Austria?

>mocking an American for not being able to spell words
That's like making fun of an Arab for being dirty, or a Canadian for being a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=geJsByIY_vA&feature=youtu.be

How fucked is Sargon?

I have nothing against him, but I hope he dies very soon, in considerable agony, preferably from something humiliating such as cancer of the asshole.

My opinion is that the Skeptic community has become to large and inefficient and its time for them to die so the next wave of internet political commentators to take their place.

They've become too big, too detached, and to willing to sit on their laurels. Like a government covering too much land with too much power at the top, they can no longer serve their viewer base as thy once did.

Time for revolution.

>Skeptic community
There was never any such thing, just because they were all atheists that doesn't make them a "community".

>5/1
nice touch!

It's him, I can confirm

He is going the way of the Kraut.

I don't think he will be as emotionally invested as Kraut and vibrating nipple clamps but he will start using dirty tactics. He has already been caught red handed lying about stuff.

>Going to bed guys (please get me out of this im losing hard)
>Proceeds to livestream for an hour after it.

The guy is pissing his pants in self doubt.

i is here AMA

its funny i bet sargon has no trouble finding videos of white women taking bbc on those lonely nights as a childless wifeless unmarried 40 year old man

why does he think it would be hard for us to find white people for an ethno state?

>

How white is your dick, can you even tell? Or are you in a state of perpetual colorblindness?

Could be a state of beer bellyor just big belly

You dont see your wiener if its too big and the extra fat makes it shrink

Simple mathematics, son

it's probably whiter yours
what do you thnik?

It seemed like his definition of ethnicity was not just white, but Anglo-American. He tried to call ethnicity cultural but that's civic nationalism, either way, you were railroading him with that pandantic line of questioning.

Why is it so small?

WHITER THAN YOU, CARL

Does anyone have a link to the stream where Computing Forever and Sargon had a falling out?

Sargon is leddit tier. He doesn't visit Sup Forums.

Because he weighs 600 pounds and his throckmorten is encased in a thick sediment of fat and sadness.

could someone summarize this Great Debate between these two titans?

seems to be about 3 minutes of content crammed into 4+ hours but I'm not clear on WTF the content is.

Two 35+ year old fags use online teenager meme language irl to have the most softball surface debate possible

Sargon makes a fool of himself.

Pretty much sums it up.

Question:

Who's side did you find yourself on?

Regardless of your views, who was more coherent?

Because Sargoy knows there isn't any rational argument against a bunch of white people choosing to peacefully create their own ethnostate he instead decided to nitpick at what MIGHT go wrong, like purity spiraling with blond/blue eyes killing the Italians, how there is no clear line between pale Armenians and dark Greeks so you'd never be able to figure out who to let in, how Spencer is just being hysterical because "white people are never going to die out, that's ridiculous." and stupid pedantic strawmany stuff like that. It was really embarrassing to watch. I wish they would make an edit with all the Sargon parts taken out because there was actually some somewhat interesting shit in there, but Sargon was an insufferable twat.

Sargon got btfo'd by Spencer.

the Kraut cycle has begun again

Kek

Get off my board you faggot!!

The real loser is Murdoch Murdoch for having to delay the new vid to add in some winks to this.

Richard Spencer is clearly a closet homosexual.

Why is this saved to your hard drive?

Why didn't Spencer simply say "We want Israel-style ethnostate for Whites?

The ball to dick ratio is really off. What happened?

He literally did in the first half of the stream

He's slavic

Being a jackass is not as controversial. Its honestly not going to ruin him.

Basically, Spencer acted like a twat (as usual) and Sargon tweaked out and started rambling about principles and other irrelevant shit whenever possible