Little Witch Academia

Does this kill the Andrewfags? How can TRIGGER even get away with putting something like this in an OP?

nah

I hate the "wow holding hands! xddd" meme.

nigga spoiler that shit

Not really.

You all need to stop fantasizing about an irrelevant side character

how do each of the little witch's hand's feel I wonder? hehe

no idea how he's going to factor into the plot now since the elements added since ep 10 have nothing to do with him

lmao hetfags on suicide watch

They were kill since the start.

none of the witches are gay except for Diana and her cronies so I don't see it

He's always been a side character and the straight half of the shipping bait, he isn't part of the main plot of saving magic, he's the secondary plot of making non witches like magic again.

Akko is for Sucy's wicked machinations

none of them are gay (you) deluded /u/shits

It was always so obvious

What the hell is this thread opening even? I feel like it keeps getting worse everytime.

>being this mad

"Croix took everything from me. Farewell cruel world"

nooseless version

remove these unsightly posts

Grown up Akko is so cute...

Am I the only one who thinks the music in the OP is shit?

The animation is also terrible

You're a shit.

The middle of the song sounds like shit. It doesn't have rhythm, it's just noise.

Its a grower, you'll get to like it more as you become used to it. At least it isn't completely bland like the old one

What's her name again?

Christmas Cake Bear

>Two people of the same sex holding hands mean they are lovers
Jesus Christ you Americans are ridiculous.

The only physical interaction friends are allowed to have are handshakes. Everything else means they want to fuck.
This is science fact.

This

I want to lick Akko's hands

Why do you think we invented the high-five?

Does the nips like this show?

>best friend is crying
>they're having a shit day
>hugging is gay, so you high five them instead.
Yes, yes. This is how humans interact.

they aren't showing their with their wallets if anything

Edna?
Gretchen?

Mahou Sensei Negima?

>mfw confirmed non-het ending

>tfw you'll never cheer her up
Hand over another noose

I wanna fuck Croix!

>this last episode

She's probably gonna fuck you instead.

that would also be an acceptable outcome

andrewfags BTFO

Croix is making waves within the Academy, and her talk about funding the Sorcery-whatever with government subsidies is going to get Andrew's father's undivided attention. Andrew will most likely factor into the upcoming mess somehow.

She'll just have to help herself to Diana then!

>Does this kill the Andrewfags?
KEK Okay y/u/rifag. Go back to your containment board.

Holy fuck this made me roar.

this makes me hard

The new OP is awful

Are the other teachers going to bully Ursula even more once they find out that she's a cuckquean, and creams herself at the thought of her lover cheating right in front of her face?

OTP
T
P

RIP Tattun 2017-2017
he was a cool guy

Kill yourself, !Akemi.

Shiny Chariot.

EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH????

>yfw Croix, Ursula, Holbrooke, and the other teachers are all evil/being manipulated by the evil Woodward, except for Finnelan who sacrifices herself at the end to save the day

>Wow Sensei! You're so much cooler than that other teacher who's name I forgot. Can you teach me how to be just like you?

WHEN YOU WORK
THROUGH THE DAY
AND SHE'S TAKING HER YAY

NETORARE

Cuck Queen.

>tfw Akko fell for the marxist jew in last episode
Somebody link her researches about how bad unions are for economics.

But Akko, I think she wanted you of all people to know the truth. She wanted to live on in your memory, not as a teacher, but as a witch. But she was forbidden to tell you herself. And that's why she told me. Akko, history will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing, will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for magic. She sacrificed her life and honor for what she truly believed in. She was a real hero. She was a true patriot.

>evil Croix

fix'd that for you

Farewell.

>Somebody link her researches about how bad unions are for economics.
lol Muricans

In a few episodes, Akko and Ursula will have a big fight because Akko has stopped training traditionally and is using Croix's gadgets. Akko will storm off. We will get an scene of Akko calming down and deciding to set things right. Then the scenes switchs to Ursula thinking that she was too harsh on Akko and that she will apologize the next time she sees her. Someone is knocking at the door, Ursula thinks it's Akko so she runs to open the door. Scene changes to a door opening in first person, but we see it's Croix opening the door of her room to Akko; Akko wants to set things straight with Ursula so she came with Croix for help, Croix smiles ominously. Scene changes again, the person knocking at Ursula's door was Diana. Ursula, a bit disappointed, "D-did you need anything?", Diana "I just came to ask a few questions Ursula-sensei... or should I say Shiny Chariot". Perfect cliffhanger ending.

REMOVE THIS

Yeah, and the ED is way worse, too.

Will Sunday be the day?

There are plenty though. And that's why we are the richest country in the world.

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance.

>oh Akko!

>That'll show Akko!

killed by vomitposting no doubt

I'm not seeing any of that in the show but okay

DJ Constanze fucking when?

Where was Constanze in this anyways? You'd think she'd be all over this magitek?

Yep. All the remaining scenes in the PV are from episode 15: Ursula fighting monsters and traps in the New Moon tower, Akko talking to Ursula under the starry sky, Diana with a complicated face reading books in he room.

>yfw Finnelan wanted Akko to be expelled because she was trying to protect her from Woodward's evil

>Woodward
>evil

nice meme I doubt Finneran even knows about Woodward.

thick

Name one (1) thing Croix has done that is evil

You can't

This has got to be kind of embarrassing for a studio that has an English-language Twitter account.

Woodward fuck off

>yfw Akko becomes the antagonist and Diana becomes the protagonist

>You'd think she'd be all over this magitek?
Yes, and she would remove shoehorned characters thus removing shoehorned romance.

Can someone make a picture of Connie vaporizing Andrew?

>roombas
>not evil

Holbrooke
>Confirmed to become a headmistress recently
>Acts incompetent
>Gives Diana the key to the library and tells her to go there during Blue Moon
>Knows that Akko has Shiny Rod and lets her act like, well, typical Akko
>If she let Finneran and Badcock stop Akko's performance during the festival, Akko wouldn't unlock 3rd word
>In 14th episode she proposed to make Ursula go collect magic power, separating her from Akko and making her absent during Croix arrival
How can ANYONE have any doubts about Holbrooke being the main villain of LWA?

it's impossible to lewd Croix

IMPOSSIBLE

dayum legs

I' going to marry Constanze!

What I expected, the preview couldn't have had footage from that many episodes so the last parts would have to be from 15/16