Warau Salesman New

Anyone else liked the new episode?

Really liked it, especially the second story. The only thing I'm having problems with is the pacing, but nest week I'll try taking a short break between the two parts since they are clearly structured to work that way.

This week was a remake of episode 51 of the original show (the first half) and a new story (second half). Next week's episode on the other hand looks to be two new stories.

It was a lot better the the first one. The second story was the best so far, with a more unique premise and fate for the victim then the last ones.

I'm dropping this after this epsiode. What is the appeal of seeing good people get fucked over by a jew for no reason?

While I enjoy Mogura fucking with people, I think the show will be stronger if it focuses more on stories like the second, where even if Mogura enjoys fucking them over, he mostly just gave his client the opportunity to screw himself over.

>those fucking BOOMs
This episode was definitely better than last weeks. Personal AOTS.

There is plenty of appeal in that, but it is more enjoyable if his clients are more like the 2nd one from today's episode.

Three of them got fucked over for spending lots of money on beer/inns/clothes and the other for being a dick or no real reason.

Skimming through the old episode, it looks to be nearly an exact remake with a similar conclusion. Although although they turned this into a taxi for getting to the hot springs.

>good people get fucked
these were not good people

>Ninja Hattori-kun
>Kaibutsu-kun
>Warau Salesman
Fujiko A is sure a Janetty, but he does have notable works, and he lives longer than F.

>What is the appeal of seeing good people get fucked over by a jew for no reason?
They aren't good people.

>good people get fucked over

Sure Moguro fucks with people for his own amusement, and he makes his deals in bad faith, but he also wants his client to blame themselves for the outcome, so he needs to target individuals who already had a significant flaw and exploit that.

>a man who lies to his wife and spends money in hot springs when he barely makes enough to live
>a faggot who becomes a jerk when he's given power over people and exploits them without even stopping to think how he's being no different from the people who exploited him
And Moguro seemed to have been giving the 2nd one time to see if he would realize what he had become. He didn't. He even screamed at a dude because his failure caused the job to end up a minute later from the faggot's plans (which were already a whole hour ahead of schedule)

>that first story
Yeah Moguro is a cunt

The wanted to cheat on his wife. He wanted to go all out and go on a vacation even though he knew he didn't have the money. He deserved all of it.

Wanting to do something bad and doing it are two completely different things. The first guy was merely thinking of it and was repeatedly goaded by Moguro into adultery.

He already lied to his wife and got off the train into the hot springs town before even meeting Moguro

Yeah because he thought he could get away with it. He couldn't said no thanks or just flat out refuse. But he wanted to go on an adventure and cheat on his wife. He's a horrible person.

So, what exactly IS Moguro? Is he the devil?

>this fucking ending song
I love it

A salesman who wants to see his clients happy.
Yeah so far to me it has the best OP & ED

That disappoints me because the fucking fansubbers still haven't even gotten halfway through the original series after 3 years. I'm annoyed that I basically got the episode spoiled for me considering I would have liked the original version a lot more. Hopefully the rest of the episodes focus more on new stories, I don't want a remake of the original ones because the style and tone of those are already perfect.

New Moguro fanservice. Nice

What deal would Moguro make with you? What hole in your life do you need filled?

i desire a qt jc gf

Turn me into a cute loli.

This episode was better than last week's.
Especially this second half compared to last weeks second half.

>Shitty people live unfulfilling lives
>Let's exploit their flaws and ruin their lives/jew them out of their money XD
I get that it's funny to laugh when someone fucks up in a moment of weakness, but this show just feels cruel. Love the OP though

Stop following your temptations

This show is shit, dropped.

>but this show just feels cruel
isn't that the point?

>He couldn't said no thanks or just flat out refuse.
He did. Twice.

I love how I always feel sorry for these people then think at the end they actually deserved it, It's great.

If they were good people they wouldn't be getting fucked over baka.

*teleports behind you*

>Moguro is a cunt
doesn't change the fact he's a cunt

>water-proof business card

>A salesman who wants to see his clients happy
Ain't all great salesman devils?

this is like the only western movie I've watched in the past 10 years and I'm glad that I did now

Say what you want about the show but it definitely has the OP and ED of the season so far.

That credit card which everything bought is returned in 24 hours. It'd give me in great detail a personal trial whether to buy a certain product with almost no drawbacks. Too bad that bitch had to get greedy.

The first story was fucking shit like the first story of the first episode. The guy wanted to do the right thing but noooooooo. Fucking garbage writing.

But the second story was absolutely fantastic, I loved it. That's the kind of stuff we should be seeing more of.

I would be fun trolling those repo ladies by buying some worthless shits at minimum card limit every single days.

Yeah, the first parts are Moguro being a snake oil salesman, while the second parts are him being the Devil.

This shit managed to be worse than Sakurada Reset.

He brings out the worst in people

Is this an Osomatsu style remake or continuation?

Shouldn't him be penalized by forcing him to be the one getting all the shit, instead of being the one shitting on other peoples?

It's episodic, with 2 stories per episode. The first 3 episodes will have 2 remakes of old episodes (episode 12 and 51) and 4 new stories, done in the same style as the old show.

So just references in the same universe? I don't remember subs ever being close to done for the original.

>jew them out of their money
Moguro specifically mentions he wants no money and in fact usually GIVES people money.

It's completely episodic without any overarching plot, which is why they could just grab two random episodes to remake.

But yeah, only 25 episodes and 2 specials of the roughly 100 episodes (and probably 20 specials) of the original were subbed.

Moguro said that full body operations werent available with out current technlogy, so instead he introduce some people that is willing to treat you like one and you are free to act like one with their help. However, you forget that this is a temporary thing and indulge too much even after he said that the "trial period" had ended. Those hired people, seeing that you are now in their grasp, introduce you to more deviant roleplay fantasy, and in a moment of weakness, kidnap and forces you be a star of those deranged and deadly deep web videos until the end of your now drug filled and addict life.

Th problem is that you are not facing someone as silver tongued as Moguro when planning howd you would definitely defeat him. Not to mention that he literally only preyed on the weak or the unprepared.

I only watch those 20 something subbed episodes of the original series, but has ever, ever Moguro got outsmarted by his clients?

>From the creators of Doraemon
I forgot Fujiko Fujio also made adult mangas.

isn't moguro kind of like an evil doraemon

>cheating on your waifu is bad

When my meal gets cold I send it back to the kitchen and order something else.

This show would be so much better if it wasn't filled with flustered betas who are insecure infront of pretty girls. This shit it geting old already...

Implying Doraemon is not evil.

>ellipses
lurk for 2 years before posting

>good people
It's people being terrible and getting punished for it.

So you're saying it would be better if it was just Moguro preying on Americans instead of Japs?

It's technically just Fujiko A Fujio. Doraemon is more of Fujiko F Fujio's, who the most adult-oriented manga he ever drew was Esper Mami.

You're right. I forgot he can read mind.

Doraemon is an evil Doraemon

It simply is pretty repetitive that most people simply want someone to fuck, someone who is pretty. Wish there were more original stories. At least OP and ED are good.

The second story was the most satisfying until now, because the whole point was the dude actually deserved to be punished.

First episode and the first half of this one had victims who were simply taken advantage of because they were in a bad spot.

I'd prefer it if the show was more like this second segment, but I doubt it will. Still going to keep with it, it's fun enough.

Maybe it was intentional to balance thins out between the troll and the karmic Moguro? Fans of the more "direct" evil from the first segment can see that Moguro may have some motives in his doing, while keeping the fans of the second ones in leash to avoid the trope that Moguro are seen as somekind of genius tempter. He is ust bad guy. The old series is also a mix of these two version of Moguro antics.

I swear, I think I saw a couple episodes of the original series when I was a kid. It's all way too familiar.

The thing with this series is that often the clients are shitty people that deserve their fates, but other times it's people not entirely in the wrong that get screwed over excessively

Like that one episode of the original with a woman that just wanted to stop being sexually harassed at work. That was...eeeesh

w-what did moguro do to her?

>Maybe it was intentional to balance thins out between the troll and the karmic Moguro? Fans of the more "direct" evil from the first segment can see that Moguro may have some motives in his doing, while keeping the fans of the second ones in leash to avoid the trope that Moguro are seen as somekind of genius tempter. He is ust bad guy. The old series is also a mix of these two version of Moguro antics.

That is the best way to look at it, there are episodes in the original where I was thrilled with the outcome, like what ends up happening with this girl, but plenty of others where Moguro was just trolling someone for his own amusement, instead of any kind karmic retribution.

That said, I enjoy both types of episodes, but I much prefer the karmic stories.

I just want the people to get shit on because of their own actions, not something that Moguro forced on them. Like the salesman in the first half of this episode certainly had bad intentions, but when Moguro said he would call Geishas, the salesman refused and Moguro just did it anyways. Basically he was just condemned on his thoughts, regardless of whether or not he would have acted on them. And at that point, you may as well just fuck over the entire human race, because everyone has thoughts of doing bad things.

He granted her wish of having her boss fired, but then went DON'T YOU BETTER FALL IN LOVE WITH A MAN AFTER THIS. She does despite his repeated warnings, and the completely innocent, decent guy she falls for....ends up getting hit by a train

And Moguro just walks away all WELL NOW NO MAN WILL HARASS HER CAUSE NO MAN WILL APPROACH HER

What is your problem with some black humor? have any of you guys ever watched a Japanese game show? those are even crueler.

What the fuck. Why is moguro like this? Does he ever get a backstory?

>Does he ever get a backstory?

I don't think he did in the old version, or at least I didn't see one looking through the raws of the unsubbed episodes.

While I like the show, I don't really think the black humor is its strong point, as it's not a particularly funny show.

I lmaod at this ep, especially 2nd half

What is this shit really about?
I got Death Parade and Osomatsu vibes.

Yeah, but I do like that he's just a straight up dick sometimes. Some series' have somebody doing evil shit and the author tries to make moral complications where there really are none.

It's an episodic show about a troll salesman who enjoys ruining people's lives by exploiting someones flaw, some more deserving than others.

75% shit writing
25% some faggot getting shat on for being a shitface

Good shit.
Thanks anons.

The op and ending are so catchy

>guy who wants to commit adultery
>good

Can't wait for the doujins.

DO~N

So is smiley man a God or what

How would he screw me if I wished to be the little girl?

You would be an extremely ugly little girl.

Time for some salesmanning.