Define whiteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature14317
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you define whiteness? No, I won't accept my answer because its the answer i thought you were going to say nor something I can argue with its actually this, a spectrum? Right? So btfo

You can't define a negative duh

Someone who is of European descent.

>larping as an aryan but not understanding what that means

well it's definately not canadian by any means, judgning by your disgusting fucking mutt hockey teams

Racially indigenous European, of the people that have existed in Europe before Moorish invasions and Khazar milkers.

Define blueness. Oh, because purple exists the point at which blue ceases to be blue is not so clear? I guess chartreuse can be blue too.

>richard...richard...listen here richard...its a little bit more
>spoon clank
>its a bit more involved than that, that's why you keep dodging my question, richard. What is your starting principle?
>see, richard, you DONT understand locke, or philosophy. But I do richard
>I'm not trying to be mean, richard, but you really need to read philosophy, richard.

>the alt-right is totally BTFO because of fringe cases of whiteness that ethnostates will eventually determine themselves what is white or not

kys sarcuck

Define individualism, also it is not allowed to be different from my definition or I'll claim it doesn't exist.

A study showed that 95% of people can correctly self-identify their own race.

Only 1 in 20 people cannot, and this may be because they are mixed race or adopted.

It doesn't exist. White is an adjective. Affixing -ness to it doesn't create anything. Better question: Is [pic related] white?

Wow you guys it's so cool to dislike Sargoy of akcuck now! Im gonna jump on this band wagon and also let my whimsical beliefs change to this new paradigm set by the jews! Am I cool yet? Do I have friends yet you guys? Sarcuck of Goykad, Sargoyny of Cuckada, Sarcuck cuck cuck cuk cuk cuck.

>Meanwhile
"Richard, please explain your position in definite terms, instead of vague adjectives."

"OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D ASK A PUBLIC FIGURE LIKE ME TO DEFINE WHAT I MEAN WHEN I USE VAGUE TERMS. BOY SARGON YOU SURE ARE AUTISTIC. BOY SARGON YOU SURE ARE ANNOYING. BOY SARGON YOU SURE ARE UNPLEASANT. BOY SARGON YOU SURE ARE RUDE. BOY SARGON YOU SURE ARE STUPID. NOT LIKE ME, IM SMART AND HAD A RICH DADDY SO I CANT BE STUPID BY DEFINITION."

Lol, anyone that follows Richard Spencer is a brainless sheep with no spine or actual talent to offer the world.

White phenotype right here

Yeah, no shit, what do you do with whites that don't 'act white' enough? You are literally creating the ghetto culture blacks have currently and slapping a white label on it. If you can't see this you should kill yourself, because you're only helping the Jews destroy your own race.

>this is what Jargon of Mossad cucks actually believe
Kek'd

>hello fellow white man
>can i get an application form for the ethno state

This is the literal transcript from the livestream. Mr. Spencer never answered a question in concrete terms and resorted to massive ad hominem and deflection at every turn. If you fall for ad hominem, and appeals to elitism, without actually addressing any points, you're no better than a HillBot.

it's an issue with only 5% of the population, not a significant problem. Just mock them, there is no defense for them against it.

>the absolute delusion of sargoy fans

This is just sad

Being altruistic to create the modern world and then give it away to nonwhites and let them destroy it.

>whiteness is something spiritual
- richard spencer

how about we DNA test people instead to get definitive answers, so a white ethnostate avoids the jew?

>sweating spencer.jpg

90% not african

It's about equally as puerile as asking (related to bears), "define Polarness".

Imagine inheriting a system based off merit, that your ancestors easily dominated and legitimately so, but being so lazy, and cast so far from your genealogical tree that you cannot continue dominating said system.

define blackness
define asian
define american
define racist

sargoy "the way you specifically define white people is an axiomatic value of your ideology" cuckkad

He was simply suggesting that whites have a distinct culture/spirit--not that it is necessary to have that spirit/culture to be part of his ethno-state. It just so happens, however, that whites tend to generate it.

Are you sure youre not from my country?

>WILL THERE BE RIVERS IN THE ETHNOSTATE RICHARD?
>*Giggles uncontrollably*
>IS MORPHEUS WHITE RICHARD
>HA GOTCHA RACIST !

you sound like a massive faggot, nice paragraphs. I'll take the liberty of not reading them.

White are actual human beings
Non-Whites are NPCs

A white person is melanin deficient and thinks he is better than other races.

A-am I white? Do white people even exist?

the fact or state of belonging to a human group having light-colored skin.

Spencer said that a panel would determine who's White enough. He was just advocating for the concept of an ethnostate.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE RACIALLY WHITE?

The three building blocks of the White Race:
>Western European Hunter-Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers (also the called Early European Famers)
>Yamnaya (Ayran) Invaders

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317

Further explained:
INTRODUCTION TO WHITE ETHNO-HISTORY:
>Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
>North Vs South Europe: Early Neolithic Farmers
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
>Who were the first Europeans?
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
>Real Hyperboreans - Ancient North Eurasians
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
>What does it mean to be English?
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

Physical anthropology has moved away from a typological understanding of human biological diversity towards a genomic and population-based perspective, and they have tended to understand race as a social classification of humans based on phenotype and ancestry as well as cultural factors, as the concept is also understood in the social sciences.

"Caucasian" and "Caucasoid" as a biological classification remains in use in forensic anthropology where it is often used as an accurate way to identify the ancestry of human remains based on interpretations of osteological measurements. Via a distinct observational set of physical features unique to Caucasoid s.

One of theses statements are entirely True

Darn I thought I was white my whole life but sargon made me realize that there's no such thing. I'm forever btfo

Look, I dont care for the cy-op spencer myself, but you cannot deny that sargon is unreservedly pompous. He unnecessarily obfusicates for dishonest and slimy reasons. Further, he is totally lacking in any generative sense, all he has is attacking sjws--which he is honestly only a few degrees removed from.

Everything The Light Touches, is our kingdom.

Well, there goes 80% of american
>sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

its hard to draw boundaries around the thing so the thing doesn't exist.

Can you define what a person of color is?

If you are not a person of color, then you are white. If you are a person of color, then you are not white.

It's funny how libtards celebrate people of color, but pretend not to know what a white person is.

It's like claiming to love night, but pretending that day cannot be defined, therefore it doesn't exist.

Define Jewishness.

>white vine
>red wine
>I'll just mix it all up, it doesnt matter

>HAD A RICH DADDY
So thats where the chip on your shoulder comes from?

the world we live in. it's so... wonderous. mysterious. even magical. no... no no no.. not that world. i meant this one. the smartphone. each system and program app is it's own little planet of perfect. technology. all providing services so necessary, so crucial, so unbelievably profound. look who just sent me a text! addie mccallister? it must be a mistake. or a joke. or a scam! don't send her your social security number. she's right there! that's our user, alex. and, like every freshman in high school, his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone. and, because the pace of life gets, faster and faster... phones down in five. and attention spans get shorter and shorter... and... you're probably not even listening to me right now. who has the time to type out actual words? and that's where we come in. the most important invention in the history of communication! emo gees. that's my home! textopolis. here, each of us does one thing, and we have to nail it every time.