Sakura Quest

Why nobody wants to hire this qt?
is because she cant pass the butthole inspection?

Patriarchy is the problem. Prove me wrong, protip you can't.

because of her annoying toe

Because she's contributing to the problem by moving to Tokyo.

>signs contracts she didn't even read
>aims for management career
I'm worried about Pink Aoi's future.

Because she's a rebellious youth that dyes her hair pink and blames society for her own shortcomings.

Pink Aoi would pass any butthole inspection with flying colors.

Who's the king?

me

This
It's not only her hair that's pink and neat

She has no respect for the boonies.

Boonies a shit.

t. third worlder shitter

I want to know when she'll stop getting called Pink Aoi and get called by her proper nam-
What was it again?

Yoshi

Sakura Quest

Is that Meowmori? Also is this show good?

She have pink hair. No one gonna hire a slut that's gonna get pregnant at any minute.

Who the fuck was in charge of translating this episode? The simplest of shit is incorrect. Is Crunchyroll just hiring anyone off the street now?

It's her pink sister, and yes.

i would hire her

to suck my dick

It was fine. Go sperg out over the inevitable loss of nuance somewhere else.

>"its cold"
>translated to "wow"
>its fine

Yes, it is. That literally has no bearing on anything despite how retarded it was, and was the only true error in the whole episode.

wow

I want to sex the Koharu.

I want to sniff Pink Aoi's butthole.

I want to lick it.

I bet it smells and tastes like donuts.

How does one fail a butthole inspection?

by having a prolapsed butthole

If it prolapses on its own or stays that way for any length of time, you should seek immediate medical attention.

t. ex 4kids employee

Just look fyurie's twitter to see that cr has no standard regarding tls and resort to qc to make the show "watchable".

Best girl died eight years before the series started.

(You)

Yoshi's already taken. She's Pink Aoi.

Sakuraoi

Fyurie has a lot of good points. The problem is that all the alternative legal services have their own issues to the point where, despite Fyurie's complaints he uses the service regularly. There's simply no way around it.

I think what CR really needs to do is pay their translators better. Many of them have to take on multiple jobs a season to get by, resulting in the occasional bit of half-assed work. Fyurie unfortunately doesn't target this problem, and instead blames the TLs straight out as lazy.

Basically, shits pretty complicated and higher-ups need to be targeted not the translators. This collectively is why I let dumb shit like "Samui = Wow" fly.

Judging from how hard the Cartel tried to defend Gabu subs last season, I imagine that CR is hiring Commie/FFF members who WILL shitsub shows they don't like entirely on purpose rather than being half-assed or overworked.

CR's approach has always been to deal with fansub competition by just hiring their translators. The ones left over after the initial wave were the ones that weren't good enough to get job offers, but since CR has been going through some internal shit lately, they probably decided to settle for them finally.

Possibly for some cases. I highly doubt that's the norm, though.

This makes sense.

yoshino, i dont even know who aoi is.
>Come at me faggets.

is butthole inspection actually a thing when applying for a job?
Think I better just stay a NEET I don't want anyone inspecting my ass

>he didnt have a penis inspection day in highschool
i bet that you are from some shithole

I skipped it and the teachers never brought it up again

You might just be memeing, but its actually a real thing in Japan.

>be signing up for some shit for credit suisse
>answer some questions and fill in some forms
>one is about equality etc.
>the usual nonsense about how a good work environment is important and we should all respect each other and how women get favored and pampered for having a vagina
>see something in bold all caps
>"IMPORTANT: DO NOT FILL IN IF YOU'RE SIGNING UP FOR THE JAPAN BRANCH"

I kekked at first but now I realize the Japanese work environment is even shittier than I thought.
I've heard it's basically the 40s in regards to how women are treated at work and at educational institutions.

japan is always so ahead of its time

crunchyroll's subs are hella bad lately

That's pretty much the same for most non euro/american countries. No one really cares about equality or being progressive, these are first world problems.

it's a well known fact that Japanese professionnal world, be it public or private sector, more or less kicks out women as soon as they have a child

which is a big factor in Japanese declining birthrate, as it's beginning harder and harder to support a family with one salary only

How is that shitty?

Something tells me you're either a American or an edgy Canadian.

Goddamn, Japan is so fucking Based.

By 40s I mean it's actually much worse than that. It's not just a pencil skirt, lower salary and the no say attitude. It's also frequent molestation, sexual harassment and what not.

>women get favored and pampered for having a vagina
>good

Obviously not, but favoring the other end of the extreme isnt at all any better.

Not to mention looks like one.

i want to nejoy her summer if you catch my drift

I want to hire her as my maid

none of this actually describes the work environment in Japan

this has more to do with the kinds of jobs some women take on in respect to other people, aka being a receptionist compared to a manager or CEO

for women who are of equal merit and position as men, they should generally be treated on the same
equally overworked and equally shitty

Donut buttholes are the best.

w-why would they need to inspect her butthole?

I hope they show more of Yoshino's feet like in that promo image.

They're searching for caps of coke. They don't wanna be hiring no drug dealers.

What's the deal with her butthole?

you mean her butthole

Stop talking about Quest-chan's butthole

No

Butthole is the best word in the English language.

Ah, so that's why the surveys talk about a man needing to have like a million dollars to be marryable, because if you marry and have a kid you lose your career.

Companies hire based on qualification, and a bunch of companies said they plan on hiring more women next year. They don't have women in the workforce, they're just not retarded about "Diversity over qualification" like some countries are. I actually live and work here, and have Japanese friends I talk to about the subject, so let's skip the part where people who get all their info from misleading blogs pretend to know better.

I'd hire Sakura no matter what colour her butthole is.

Country bumpkin that is oblivious to fact fact that they are the problem by moving into the city for work

Maybe if I keep complaining about the "Pink Aoi" comparisons people will stop making them.

inb9 sameface, because they're not.

Just watched the first episode, Pink Aoi a cute.

Companies that don't transport large amounts of raw materials need to open fucking locations out in the suburbs and sticks. Lower real estate costs, and people will actual move out there to work.

No, women just get treated as dogshit as everyone else. Japan is in the forties, the 1840s where everyone loses a hand or two in the factory line and then thanks them for the opportunity to work.

>Japan is the worst for work culture!
Try Korea or any real job in the US. It's far worse.

better talk about her cute butthole

Yes Japan, one of the biggest economy in the world and probably one of the few first world countries in Asia should change itself according to the standards of western first world countries because fuck being their own unique countries and everyone should be discount USA or discount western european shitholes.

Is this shit actually good?

The definition of 5/10 mediocre

First episode was okay, we'll see.

I would hire her. She could get my coffee or something. And rub my feet.

It's palette swapped Shirobako without the charm of anime references. It's still got adult characters, good humor and the potential for a decent plot. Worth a shot.

I don't know. Japan always seemed like it had quite a lot of ambitious business women climbing the corporate ladder. Hence the "single OL" meme.

>still got adult characters
Then why didn't they just make it into a drama? It's like pretentious animation works wants to fail.

Don't listen to the guy who's never actually worked in Japan.

In all seriousness, are you retarded?

No I'm not. Humor me on why they didn't just make an anime with adult characters into a drama.

The all mighty otaku dollars.

You think otaku make more money than drama? Seriously? Because from the premise only this sounds like a drama series to me.

3DPD will never have a butthole enough to be like pink Aoi

I can't believe I actually genuinely forgot what her real name was.

Yet the target audience that watches drama seems to be into this sort of more adult themed show.

>There are adult characters
>That means it needs to be a heavy melodrama
No honestly, have you been screened for various mental disorders? If you haven't, you should be.

Drama is what they call live action series.

how is being on the spectrum